Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Do I have any of you? If not, I would rather desperately like your assistance. You will be compensated by maybe receiving a 4* +9 Florina.

(My experiment is to see if you have a shot.)

I don't think so. My leader is actually M!Robin. But I can change it. You need only ask.

4 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:
@Ledrert request sent. Kiran with Hector.

Okay, accepted.

Edited by Ledrert

4 minutes ago, ruruo said:

I'm with team Hector, request sent. Leading with raven Lilina atm. Armads is coming for you Chrom bwahahahahahaha!!

Accepted! Let the world know the wrath of Hector of Ostia!!!

7 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

346 109 3199 is my code. 

AND IT'S HERE. LYN IS OFFICIALLY BEATING LUCINA

ASTOUNDING!

(Sent. Bethany with Florina. Hopefully, the name 'Kiran' will be fine.)

Edited by phineas81707

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

And it's decided. Good game Lyn wins the gauntlet. 

How? Ike's the one with the highest point total right now (32,065,374 to Lyn's 26,751,513) so he probably has the biggest team, not Lyn.

Just now, Tenzen12 said:

Btw how it looks with Hector?

No, I mean I'm noting which friend I get as an experiment into the Gauntlet's friend system.

I have two other Kirans on my friendlist, which may or may not pose a problem.

(Fun fact, I'm already tripped up- got a Nino and I don't remember whether it was Troy's or MaryGuertana's... difference is in their proc skill and Seal.

@Tenzen12: got it: your Hector immediately came along and brought a bunch of feathers. What a nice guy.

@phineas81707: your Florina was the first one for me. She tanked a Moonbow Reinhardt and lived, then finishing him off on my next player phase. What a nice girl.

13 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Do I have any of you? If not, I would rather desperately like your assistance. You will be compensated by maybe receiving a 4* +9 Florina.

(My experiment is to see if you have a shot.)

I'll probably have Eirika or Linde or Nino up. Since I don't have normal Lyn...

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

@phineas81707: your Florina was the first one for me. She tanked a Moonbow Reinhardt and lived, then finishing him off on my next player phase. What a nice girl.

What is it with my quirky Elibe girls surviving Reinhardts?

Also, @Ledrert, sent. I don't care who your mascot is as long as I can pick them from my friendlist.

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

What is it with my quirky Elibe girls surviving Reinhardts?

And again! A Moonbow Reinhardt leaving Florina at 9 HP and getting frostburnt on the player phase.

He probably didn’t have Lancebreaker.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And again! A Moonbow Reinhardt leaving Florina at 9 HP and getting frostburnt on the player phase.

He probably didn’t have Lancebreaker.

Ha ha! The 'filler' skill is still relevant!

(Florina is probably one of the kills he misses...)

So, I just lost a match because I had to face 3 sword users with 2 Hectors and a Mist. Someone got kicked off of my friend list very fast.

Matches seem to be going as expected, with Ike destroying Roy, Hector beating Chrom, Tharja losing to Camilla and Lucina losing to Lyn. Lucina and Lyn are pretty close though, so anything could still happen there.

I'm mostly happy to see that the male side of this gauntlet is just as popular as the female side for once. If Ike is also able to win, that would be great (although Lyn winning isn't that bad either).

Oh my, I just had a match against a s!Corrin, Delthia, and Bridelia with my Ike and two Ryoma's. I have no idea how I won. Why are so many people on Team Ike running reds???

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Four matches in, and already I run into something stupid. Either that or I found a mole for Team Ike on Team Roy.

Yes @DarkLordIvythat's your Soren. He didn't get to do anything sadly since the rando Reinhardt was all I needed.

Reveal hidden contents

ccjFiZ5.png?1

The best wonky units never fail to show up during these gauntlets. 

Heres hopeing you get some use out of my guy later on! 

I figured Roy was going to lose to Ike, I joined Roy first because 1) I actually have him and 2) I do have a soft spot for him. But considering that I was trying to decide between Ike and Roy in the first place, I can just go with Ike once team Roy loses. The extra feathers for crazy multiplier shit certainly are nice, too.