Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

The oversaturation of reds in this gauntlet is amazing. 

This is I think the third time I've had an all Ike team, and what feels like the tenth all red team. Would've killed for a CYL Ike right then ;v;

I figured there would be more Blues to counter the mains everybody fields, which theoretically would be good for Titania.

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

You have my unending envy right now. What's your secret? 

I dunno, maybe it's that I'm getting Rezzy's Titania multiple times now. lol

@Rezzy She helped a lot this time too! I was against a team of three mages, two of them blue, so her res and DC did loads!

Roy's fallen behind again, as expected...

You know what? Screw it. In the words of Chrom you're doing great bby keep it up, anything can change! There's still hope, especially when we reach the final hours, because Roy is my our boy!

24 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

sCG6prD.pngE N D  M Y  S U F F E R I N G

Ugh, that sucks. Had it happen a few times before @Rezzy woke up. Your Titania has been immensely helpful, by the way Rezzy. Seems you're the only one on my list that actually went Ike, so I get to count on having her every battle!

This is also why I have Minerva as my lead (well, that and favoritism >.>). Ike can handle Reds and Greens, so she can cut down any Blues that show up :D:

1 hour ago, Paris said:

Not sure if anyone can answer my question but why is the multiplyer early in the morning for NA? I'm not bothered by it because I'm a night owl and I don't start school until next week. 

If you're referring to the one multiplier Ike actually got, it's because that's the only time in a blowout match like this that the scores are close enough, since they're unboosted on both sides for the first hour. Ike gets ahead of Roy easily in that first hour, but since the match just began and the scores are still low, Roy can actually blow past Ike's unboosted score in the next hour, which gives Ike a multiplier. But everybody on team Ike who were on at the time knew they probably wouldn't see another multiplier, so most of the team (Which is substantially larger) blew their flags for the multiplier. The result is a score too large for Roy to respond to, so he's playing catch up the rest of the match.

2 minutes ago, Lautsuu said:

Roy's fallen behind again, as expected...

You know what? Screw it. In the words of Chrom you're doing great bby keep it up, anything can change! There's still hope, especially when we reach the final hours, because Roy is my our boy!

The score at any single moment doesn't matter at all. All that matters is the amount of change from one hour to the next and what the score is during the last few hours relative to that.

Your team could be down 750,000,000 points, but if there are 40 hours left and your team consistently gains 20,000,000 more points per hour than the opposing team, your team is going to win.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I figured there would be more Blues to counter the mains everybody fields, which theoretically would be good for Titania.

That was my main justification for running Soren as my rep, other than personal bias. I actually just got your Titania in my latest match! She makes things so much easier when she shows up. 

4 minutes ago, Tarilaan said:

Ugh, that sucks. Had it happen a few times before @Rezzy woke up. Your Titania has been immensely helpful, by the way Rezzy. Seems you're the only one on my list that actually went Ike, so I get to count on having her every battle!

This is also why I have Minerva as my lead (well, that and favoritism >.>). Ike can handle Reds and Greens, so she can cut down any Blues that show up :D:

I never thought I would appreciate green favoritism as much as I do right now! Lol

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The score at any single moment doesn't matter at all. All that matters is the amount of change from one hour to the next and what the score is during the last few hours relative to that.

Your team could be down 750,000,000 points, but if there are 40 hours left and your team consistently gains 20,000,000 more points per hour than the opposing team, your team is going to win.

You're teaching me a lot today, thanks;)

Yeah, this is the first voting gauntlet I'm actively paying attention to, so...my naïveté is showing. Sorry. I just see Roy behind and I just act on impulse.

23 minutes ago, Tarilaan said:

If you're referring to the one multiplier Ike actually got, it's because that's the only time in a blowout match like this that the scores are close enough, since they're unboosted on both sides for the first hour. Ike gets ahead of Roy easily in that first hour, but since the match just began and the scores are still low, Roy can actually blow past Ike's unboosted score in the next hour, which gives Ike a multiplier. But everybody on team Ike who were on at the time knew they probably wouldn't see another multiplier, so most of the team (Which is substantially larger) blew their flags for the multiplier. The result is a score too large for Roy to respond to, so he's playing catch up the rest of the match.

I wasn't aware that Ike got a multiplier. In fact, I don't know when the multipliers are except one (or more) early in the morning (I think). 

3 minutes ago, Paris said:

I wasn't aware that Ike got a multiplier. In fact, I don't know when the multipliers are except one (or more) early in the morning (I think). 

Fair enough. The multipliers aren't at set times. They happen when one team is 10% higher than the other. That's why such a big score swing early in the morning causes them for both sides, even if one side has significantly more players. That's the only time for this level of blowout that the scores are low enough for the less popular team's bonus to push them above 10% higher than the more popular team. It's not strictly because it's morning, but that morning for NA is when the match begins.

Edited by Tarilaan

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Sent a request your way. I've set my Triangle Adept Soren as my lead though let me know if you'd prefer someone else.

You can feel free to add me as well if you want. My ID is 0085075948 with the same name of Tybrosion.

Added, thanks! Soren is just fine for me. Plus, it's fits perfectly that Soren should fight at Ike's side! Hope my Cherche wreaks some havoc for you.

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

-snip image- E N D  M Y  S U F F E R I N G

Ugh, yeah, I was getting plenty of that. I removed the person from my friend's list who had been putting up the Ike that I had been getting repeatedly (and losing with). It was two Japanese characters, so I figured it wasn't someone on here.

7 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Yeah, I changed my red ike to green ike, he's leveled up and has most of his skills now

Or was it you? The Ike had Hone Spd 1. Were we Heroes friended before?

Edited by Astellius

36 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I dunno, maybe it's that I'm getting Rezzy's Titania multiple times now. lol

@Rezzy She helped a lot this time too! I was against a team of three mages, two of them blue, so her res and DC did loads!

31 minutes ago, Tarilaan said:

24 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

That was my main justification for running Soren as my rep, other than personal bias. I actually just got your Titania in my latest match! She makes things so much easier when she shows up. 

I never thought I would appreciate green favoritism as much as I do right now! Lol

Magnificent!  I've gotten somebody's Ike a bunch.  I don't recognize the name as someone from here.  I've also gotten Robin XY and Soren a few times.  Ive yet to get more then the 1/5 Grays for the quest yet.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Magnificent!  I've gotten somebody's Ike a bunch.  I don't recognize the name as someone from here.  I've also gotten Robin XY and Soren a few times.  Ive yet to get more then the 1/5 Grays for the quest yet.

I could switch my rep to Leon for awhile for those colorless quests. I'm also at 1/5 for that one 

Spoiler

Ilbv6ji.png

I think my ranking dropped by just one spot over the hour. Team Roy is either really small, or we've stagnated like hell.

Pretty surprised on team Camilla that I haven't lost a battle yet. Was worried I'd get another Camilla as my random unit and get faced with 3 Tharjas/other reds constantly. Luckily my own Camilla has been just fine killing off all the archers that show up, and @Tactician_Iris's Corrin has handled all the reds!

24 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Added, thanks! Soren is just fine for me. Plus, it's fits perfectly that Soren should fight at Ike's side! Hope my Cherche wreaks some havoc for you.

Ugh, yeah, I was getting plenty of that. I removed the person from my friend's list who had been putting up the Ike that I had been getting repeatedly (and losing with). It was two Japanese characters, so I figured it wasn't someone on here.

Or was it you? The Ike had Hone Spd 1. Were we Heroes friended before?

I was just agreeing that there were too many 3 red swords matches

I'm thinking about not using bonus Ike now, I came across two unwinable matches already

32 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I could switch my rep to Leon for awhile for those colorless quests. I'm also at 1/5 for that one 

Hide contents

Ilbv6ji.png

I've got my Uber Bridelia that I could use.  If I still haven't gotten Torso Frederick by tomorrow, I'll do her for a few matches.  I see you on the ranking charts.  You have the same score as me.

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I actually managed to do the 5 colorless quest quickly because I kept getting someone's CYL Lyn. lol

A Traitor?  I wish she would come on over to me.  I could use a Gray.

18 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I was just agreeing that there were too many 3 red swords matches

I'm thinking about not using bonus Ike now, I came across two unwinable matches already

Ah, my mistake, I thought you meant that you had regular Ike up as your front person to send to your friends!

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

A Traitor?  I wish she would come on over to me.  I could use a Gray.

I feel like more people chose Lyn as their free hero because of the meta rather than liking her. xP

I have a 5 star Gray that's mostly SI'd! Though he's -Atk... Okay, I'm just messing with you. XD Though I really do have that Gray.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I feel like more people chose Lyn as their free hero because of the meta rather than liking her. xP

I have a 5 star Gray that's mostly SI'd! Though he's -Atk... Okay, I'm just messing with you. XD Though I really do have that Gray.

I choose Lyn because I legit like her and wading through Grays is the least desirable color, since I want them all.

A sacrificed a Gray to give Olivia Sword SP Boost.  It's been fantastic for training units.

6 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Ah, my mistake, I thought you meant that you had regular Ike up as your front person to send to your friends!

I also had an Ike as my front unit, mine had either spur or hone attack 3 though

Been my front unit since he came out, I don't think as many people will want him this month.