Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Yep!

Looks like we added each other from last gauntlet. I don't really look too carefully at my friends list except just checking to see who is in which tier :P

I end up doing purges every gauntlet because I always end up with friends that make their lead the character they're supporting in the gauntlet...which doesn't help me. Your Catria has been very helpful however!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

I end up doing purges every gauntlet because I always end up with friends that make their lead the character they're supporting in the gauntlet...which doesn't help me. Your Catria has been very helpful however!

Yeah I hate it when people do that. If Catria is ever on a gauntlet, I will just put another flier as my lead :D

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah I hate it when people do that. If Catria is ever on a gauntlet, I will just put another flier as my lead :D

That's the way to do it! I may switch up my lead in the second round. I finished fully building my +ATK Laslow recently, and he's ready to dance. Maybe he's not an S-Tier character, but he's S-Tier in my heart.

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

So where are my fellow Lucina supporters go in case of our (likely) defeat. I'm thinking Hector.

Team Lucina here, I'm not sure if I'll go to Hector team for more feathers, or just settle on Ike, if Lcuina doesn't win this round I was going to Ike for the finals anyway. I just added u btw I currently have Klein as lead but I'm switching with Reinhardt or Hector mainly. 

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

That's the way to do it! I may switch up my lead in the second round. I finished fully building my +ATK Laslow recently, and he's ready to dance. Maybe he's not an S-Tier character, but he's S-Tier in my heart.

Beautiful :D (I like his voice)

I might switch things up next round depending on how Hector does. I can just give Rally Woman Eirika to my friends :P

Someone in my friend list is fielding a lv 1 Olivia as a dancer- which cost me a battle with Hector, Brave Ike and Okivia vs Ryoma, Young Tiki and Matthew.

i was not happy :/

@Zeo sure not the most efficient Poison Dagger user but it worked for the situation since Hector doesn't want to see Sanaki. 

I like how Chrom's team keeps barely falling short of catching up to us even when they get the multiplier.

I'd rather they give us the multiplier again, but still, this is funny.

@Robert of Normandy and @MiracleMuffin send you a Friend request names Locke, Brave Lance+ Effie is currently my Lead. Anyone else on team Hector that is interested feel free to send a request Code is in my sig.

Edit: @Rafiel's Aria sent you one as well

Edited by Locke087

7 minutes ago, Truthblade said:

I would offer a friend's code for other people in Team Hector, but my best units (that aren't green) is a 5*Roy and 5*Ephraim that hasn't been fed much inheritance. 

You can add me if you want. As long as your units are like high level then I don't mind. I am willing to lend my units for others. :P

2 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

@Robert of Normandy and @MiracleMuffin send you a Friend request names Locke, Brave Lance+ Effie is currently my Lead. Anyone else on team Hector that is interested feel free to send a request Code is in my sig.

I gotcha, thanks! :D May we triumph against Chrom!

Roy keeps getting ahead of Ike every so often, but never by a big enough margin to give us the multiplier.

Looking at the tracker, it looks like Ike has the highest overall numbers of votes when there's no multiplier of all the participants.

Edited by Rezzy

54 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Roy keeps getting ahead of Ike every so often, but never by a big enough margin to give us the multiplier.

Looking at the tracker, it looks like Ike has the highest overall numbers of votes when there's no multiplier of all the participants.

Yeah, this is why I've been a little worried that we could get screwed by a Roy multiplier in the last hour or something... >_<

I looked a FE heroes website and looked at the current voting gauntlet scores.

Lyn vs Lucina: Lyn is winning 

Tharja vs Camilla: Tharja is winning with a landslide

Roy vs Ike: Roy is surprisingly winning

Hector vs Chorm: Hector is winning

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Tharja vs Camilla: Tharja is winning with a landslide

She just got a multiplier last round. Camilla currently has a 5x one and it'll shift back in her favor. (probably causing another Tharja one afterwards)

Camilla's team is a fair bit bigger than Tharja's as well. (I think the first hour scores were like 800k for Camilla and 600k for Tharja)

NNNOOO!!!:wtf:

My waifu is losing. I am sorry that I am busy at work today! I will stay up all night and vote for you, or at least I will try to.

Hear me, Anna! Give Lucina fans unlimited Stamina Potions in real life for tonight and tomorrow so we can outlast Lyn fans! You already have my soul, balls, and happiness, so I am not sure what else to offer you, so just take whatever you want!

I looked at the scores again and here is what has happened:

Roy vs Ike: Roy is still winning, but by a small amount

Camilla vs Tharja: Camilla has edged out Camilla

Hector vs Chrom: Same as before

Lyn vs Lucina: Same as before

#TeamLynforthewin