Lyn vs Lucina: Same as before

#TeamLynforthewin

Wait Camilla is beating herself?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Silent shifter said:

I am just waiting for Lucina multiplier. We still have less than 24 hrs to go so there is still chance.

I would not be comfortable calling that a victory though. Winning through a multiplier feels hollow and unsatisfying. I want Lucina to win through her fan's dedication and sheer numbers. Unless we somehow get a lot more fans, I doubt we can beat Lyn.

11 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Has a character ever won, thus far, from a last minute multiplier?

I haven't paid much attention but I cannot recall one.

Gaius?

Against Leo, yes. It wasn't at the absolute last minute, but he got it for like the third-to-last hour of Round 2 (at which point it was at x7.3) which gave him more than enough to take a victory he didn't deserve fend Leo off for what little time remained. 

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I would not be comfortable calling that a victory though. Winning through a multiplier feels hollow and unsatisfying. I want Lucina to win through her fan's dedication and sheer numbers. Unless we somehow get a lot more fans, I doubt we can beat Lyn.

Which is why I'm so annoyed about the multiplier. This match up should be the 2nd coming of Chrom VS Ephraim & yet everything feels so......empty. Like I knew once Lyn got the lead I knew her victory was all but assured.

Still no sign of Grays.  My quest counter is still at 1/5.  You'd think I would have at least gotten Beach Fred by now.  I guess I'll have to use my own if I ever want to finish that quest.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Still no sign of Grays.  My quest counter is still at 1/5.  You'd think I would have at least gotten Beach Fred by now.  I guess I'll have to use my own if I ever want to finish that quest.

I just used my own CYL Lyn and Soren for the grey and green quests. Only got two greens and a grey since yesterday. Mostly reds and blues.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just used my own CYL Lyn and Soren for the grey and green quests. Only got two greens and a grey since yesterday. Mostly reds and blues.

I've gotten mostly Reds as allies, annoyingly.   For some reason, Zephiel is really popular as a random ally.  I've gotten him 3 times.

Omg, Roy is actually able to take a decent lead when he gets the bonus. If Ike's hourly gains pick back up to the 90-100 million he did most of yesterday Roy might be able to get a multiplier in the last hour or two which could result in a massive upset.

Being on Team Roy, I hope we get a 7.4 or 7.5 multiplier, but I hope Team Ike's "Oh shit!" flag usage will be able to hold us off if we do get it. It would be absolutely terrible if Roy won.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

...Can't say I know for certain what's going on, but something definitely is. That's way too many @Ice Dragon Peris and @Tenzen12 Hectors to be normal...

Hey, my Sharena reappeared once! Funny enough, I haven’t got @Tenzen12’s Hector at all.

29 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Omg, Roy is actually able to take a decent lead when he gets the bonus. If Ike's hourly gains pick back up to the 90-100 million he did most of yesterday Roy might be able to get a multiplier in the last hour or two which could result in a massive upset.

Being on Team Roy, I hope we get a 7.4 or 7.5 multiplier, but I hope Team Ike's "Oh shit!" flag usage will be able to hold us off if we do get it. It would be absolutely terrible if Roy won.

I want to say that it would be absolutely hilarious if Roy won, but then I think about the backlash it would cause...it would be unbearable.

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Can't say I know for certain what's going on, but something definitely is. That's way too many @Ice Dragon Peris and @Tenzen12 Hectors to be normal...

It's been pretty well documented already that you will 3 friends heroes like 99% of the time. I've only gotten three so far this gauntlet.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

It's been pretty well documented already that you will 3 friends heroes like 99% of the time. I've only gotten three so far this gauntlet.

This has been the attempt to figure out why.

Any suggestions for other factors to consider in other rounds? Changing my lead seems to have some, but not a lot, of impact.

Even if it means absolute certain death by mercenary doom, I really hope Roy doesn't win just because of the multiplier. Ike is not my favorite, but he shouldn't lose just because of the multiplier. 

Imagine if Roy got the finals because of the multiplier. Boy, there would be salt of unmatchable quantities . (On the plus side, maybe it would be the one thing that would convince them to get rid of it once and for all).

5 minutes ago, Truthblade said:

Even if it means absolute certain death by mercenary doom, I really hope Roy doesn't win just because of the multiplier. Ike is not my favorite, but he shouldn't lose just because of the multiplier. 

Imagine if Roy got the finals because of the multiplier. Boy, there would be salt of unmatchable quantities . (On the plus side, maybe it would be the one thing that would convince them to get rid of it once and for all).

The only way Roy can beat Ike is if he gets a multiplier in the very last hour. One hour earlier and the sheer difference in hourly gains will let Ike catch up and win. There's really nothing to worry about.