Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sure, why not? ID’s 2511325170 unless you can see the signature.

Alright, sent!

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Of course! The more the merrier for my experiment. And I could never say no to someone with a Tana picture.

I don't have your name, mascot or code, though, so you'll need to give me more than that.

What is your experiment, am I only an experiment to you? : (
Thank you, I just need Micaiah to complete my trilogy of favorites : (

Name is Sophia, Tana is up right now, I can change it next round if you need, I don't know who won between Camilla or Tharja so I can change it if need be.

3 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well its pretty much over Lyn for the win easily! next round is gonna be a cake walk as for Ike and Hector that's gonna be interesting!

Well, who knows what's gonna happen. Anyways, want to add me for the voting gauntlet? I'll probably be using my CYL Lyn. But I'll probably use my SF!Corrin as well.

3 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

As much as it pains me to say it Ike will probably stomp Hector.

Probably. Judging by CYL, it's Lyn/Ike final.

I'm not actually sure who I want to support next. It'll probably be Ike/Hector, but I'm willing to take gold open to suggestions.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

Got my feather rewards. Hector has won! GG Team Chrom.

Now we're up against Ike, which we'll probably be creamed but... not without a good fight!

Just now, Korath88 said:

Lyn won, as predicted.

Ephraim, you have been avenged.

Revenge is sweet, lol. I supported Lucina in the first gauntlet but looking back I should have gone with Ephraim because I like him way more.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

GG to Tharja. Was sad to watch my 2 favorites of the gauntlet have to face off first round.

Add me! (FC in sig)! Even if we can't pull off a win we'll get to load up on feathers I suppose.

My id is :0589316238 with a  Adult Tiki 5* (+atk,-res) that has  Fury 3, Vantage 3, and threaten atk 3.

2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

What is your experiment, am I only an experiment to you? : (
Thank you, I just need Micaiah to complete my trilogy of favorites : (

Name is Sophia, Tana is up right now, I can change it next round if you need, I don't know who won between Camilla or Tharja so I can change it if need be.

My experiment is to attempt to find out why people only get a few of their friend units. I don't think it's what unit you use anymore.

Tana should be fine. I might ask for my friends to shake it up on occasion- I want to test the hypothesis that it depends on the activity of the friends, if I can (probably can't).

5 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Probably. Judging by CYL, it's Lyn/Ike final.

I'm not actually sure who I want to support next. It'll probably be Ike/Hector, but I'm willing to take gold open to suggestions.

If you want feathers, Hector is the way to go.

Other than that, choose who you think is best.

Edited by MiracleMuffin

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

My experiment is to attempt to find out why people only get a few of their friend units. I don't think it's what unit you use anymore.

Tana should be fine. I might ask for my friends to shake it up on occasion- I want to test the hypothesis that it depends on the activity of the friends, if I can (probably can't).

I didn't get @Anacybele's Frederick at all.  I'm not sure how many of my friends were on Ike's team, but I got either Ike, Robin, or Ephraim as my ally every time today.

Just now, MiracleMuffin said:

If you want feathers, Hector is way to go.

Other than that, choose who you think is best.

I think I have a general apathy towards everyone but Camilla, who I'm not fond of, haha.

If I fight against Hector, I can use my shiny new Roy Toy, but if I fight Ike I can keep using Camus to great effect. If I fought for Lyn I can probably use whatever.

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

What exactly hppened there?

Deltheas were guarding the bridges, so the only way to go was to bait one of them. I sent my Lyn (she’s +Res) but she got barely one-shot. Eirika and Florina disposed of one of the Deltheas, but the second one one-rounded Florina. Then there was a Lucina. Yeah.

@Blade Lord Lyn: Lex the original original blue-haired boisterous axeman when?

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It was boring because it was close.

Funny thing. It was boring because it was close enough that no multiplier happened past a certain point, but not close enough to allow a back and forth to happen. 

3 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

My id is :0589316238 with a  Adult Tiki 5* (+atk,-res) that has  Fury 3, Vantage 3, and threaten atk 3.

Added! S Corrin with Blarblade+, LaD3, Desperation3 and Fortify Fliers is my lead right now. May change to Brave Lance+/LaD3 Peri since she should stomp out all the Lyns and other reds that will be thrown at us even easier, but no Fortify Fliers for people's Camillas.

Edited by Alkaid

2 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

Welp Lucina lost :( 

Well now I want Ike to win for sure, but probably will join team Hector for the multipliers and then Ike for the finals. 

I hope Ike wins the gauntlet! 

Revenge! We must band together to beat the more discreet fan service!

Just now, Rezzy said:

I didn't get @Anacybele's Frederick at all.  I'm not sure how many of my friends were on Ike's team, but I got either Ike, Robin, or Ephraim as my ally every time today.

There's still the next round, Rezzy! I'm sure you'll get him soon! :)

I got your Titania almost every match since she first appeared in that one where I faced three Roys though lol. :P

2 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I think I have a general apathy towards everyone but Camilla, who I'm not fond of, haha.

If I fight against Hector, I can use my shiny new Roy Toy, but if I fight Ike I can keep using Camus to great effect. If I fought for Lyn I can probably use whatever.

It looks like Lyn might be your best bet then. 

And Camilla made it - gg Tharja it was a close one - you fought bravely for her.

*Sigh* I'm already dreading the next round's fandom discourse on the women's side though - this is going to get ugly fast isn't it?

Well, at any rate at least I can reminisce on the following highlights from this round:

1) I...I'm not sure if I should be concerned about how well having my Camilla paired up with this Valter went:

Spoiler

KWa3zuN.png

A red unit so much as sneezes at my Camilla?
Valter kills it if he can reach it - If he can't reach it he Repositions her to safety and all the while he gets Fortify Fliers and Rally Attack buffed by being close to Camilla.

2) And this little moment of recognition of my Camilla dedication:

Spoiler

FLhYGW5.png

I ended up at at rank 457, but it was fun to be at the top while it lasted...for 2 hours I think?

12 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm going to support Camilla next, because I like her.

Yay! You're welcome to join us!
You can add me if you want - even if our fate is sealed we at least stick together!

8 minutes ago, MiracleMuffin said:

Revenge is sweet, lol. I supported Lucina in the first gauntlet but looking back I should have gone with Ephraim because I like him way more.

& Yet u didn't, that's weird but what would I know?

Just now, MiracleMuffin said:

It looks like Lyn might be your best bet then. 

Then I will betray the men >:3

Now that I think about it, I'll support Sacae, they have all the swordmasters and nomad troopers. They are my favorites along with Bern's wyverns.

Seems like Elibe did pretty well in the gauntlet either way, just being in the top 8 is an honor, and 3/8 isn't bad.