Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

I'm already dreading the next round's fandom discourse on the women's side though - this is going to get ugly fast isn't it?

Legs > chests and Lyn reigns supreme forever

People just like to get hype for their faves! I guess sometimes it goes crazy but to me it's soooo fun. Especially when the enemy thinks they can win, but like, they get their hopes and dreams crushed into nonexistence :D

Spoiler

Yeah it's tooootally going to get ugly

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

& Yet u didn't, that's weird but what would I know?

Because at the time I never touched SS.

Otherwise I would have chosen Ephraim if I played it earlier. 

3 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Then I will betray the men >:3

Now that I think about it, I'll support Sacae, they have all the swordmasters and nomad troopers. They are my favorites along with Bern's wyverns.

Seems like Elibe did pretty well in the gauntlet either way, just being in the top 8 is an honor, and 3/8 isn't bad.

You traitor! 

There you go then. You got your answer. :)

12 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Added! S Corrin with Blarblade+, LaD3, Desperation3 and Fortify Fliers is my lead right now. May change to Brave Lance+/LaD3 Peri since she should stomp out all the Lyns and other reds that will be thrown at us even easier, but no Fortify Fliers for people's Camillas.

That reminds me - would you prefer it if I switched my S!Corrin to Hinoka instead?
While her A and B skills aren't finished, she's got Armored Blow 1/Desperation2/Luna/Swap/Hone Fliers - so as an alternative S!Corrin buffing Camilla's defenses Hinoka would let her hit like a truck instead. :P

Edited by Tactician_Iris

13 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

My experiment is to attempt to find out why people only get a few of their friend units. I don't think it's what unit you use anymore.

Tana should be fine. I might ask for my friends to shake it up on occasion- I want to test the hypothesis that it depends on the activity of the friends, if I can (probably can't).

Alright!
Nice, to meet you, let's do well and WinItForLyn!

10 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

2) And this little moment of recognition of my Camilla dedication:

Reveal hidden contents

FLhYGW5.png

I ended up at at rank 457, but it was fun to be at the top while it lasted...for 2 hours I think?

Impressive! I ended at rank 750. I was going to use 200 more flags in the last battle but I opted to save them for next round (figured I'd stay in the top 1k without them).

Maybe I'll actually switch my S Corrin to another blue flier. I expect a lot of enemy Lyns in the field(if all the Thrajas was anything to go by) and she has good res and speed, so for people with no buffs for my Corrin she might not one shot her. I'll probably switch to Cordelia for now.

3 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

That reminds me - would you prefer it if I switched my S!Corrin to Hinoka instead?
While her A and B skills aren't finished, she's got Armored Blow 1/Desperation2/Luna/Swap/Hone Fliers - so as an alternative S!Corrin buffing Camilla's defenses Hinoka would let her hit like a truck instead. :P

That could be good too! And now I have to hate you for having Hinoka. Why won't she come home???? :(

Edited by Alkaid

*muffled screaming*

No, no, it's fine. I was preparing myself throughout the gauntlet for this.

Congratulations Team Ike.

But holy gauntlet Batman, Roy did so well. Team Ike dwarfed us, yet Roy still managed to keep up.

And now I'm off back to bed, it's half five in the bloody morning in the UK.

2,100 feathers for Team Lyn rank #1,5something (accidentally tapped Close) plus 500 feathers for winning the round.

Ike, Hector, and Camilla won their rounds, right?

@Poimagic, @Ledrert: hit me with a request, if you don’t mind! ID’s 2511325170. Team Lyn go!

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Amazing what putting some effort into disguising it can go. 

Anywho, so who here is on Hector and could use someone who doesn't flood you with reds?

I'd appreciate it since I had to deal with full reds line-up nearly the entire time last round. Wasn't fun when I faced Camus and Delthea on the same map.

Current lead is Bridelia, but I have a lot of other units I could change her to.

Edit: Just realized I didn't even put my id. gg me. 
ID is 0477029002

Edited by LuxSpes

Just now, Zangetsu said:

There wasn't really anything to miss honestly.

Missing any sort of argument, even the beginnings of one, is always worth missing.

Managed to get my 2100 feathers from being on team Roy, which is fine enough with me. Guess it's time to join up with Ike.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Maybe I'll actually switch my S Corrin to another blue flier. I expect a lot of enemy Lyns in the field(if all the Thrajas was anything to go by) and she has good res and speed, so for people with no buffs for my Corrin she might not one shot her. I'll probably switch to Cordelia for now.

You shall be pleasantly surprised. Heh heh heh heh heh.

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Added. My lead is a  Adult Tiki 5* (+atk,-res) that has  Fury 3, Vantage 3, and threaten atk 3.

Goodie!
(I actually had a close call on getting enough reds for the quest last round)

Yeah, I ended up saving 305 for this one - will see how far they get me on this round, I do intend to throw all of my flags on this round at any rate.

7 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Legs > chests and Lyn reigns supreme forever

People just like to get hype for their faves! I guess sometimes it goes crazy but to me it's soooo fun. Especially when the enemy thinks they can win, but like, they get their hopes and dreams crushed into nonexistence :D

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah it's tooootally going to get ugly

I deal ok enough with humouristic trash talk, but when the trash talk gets too...idk how to put it, heavy? Mean-spirited? Or worse, ad hominem laced?
Yeah, noping out at that point. :/

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Nice to meet another Tana fan.

Thank you!
I hope if Micaiah is in a future Voting Gauntlet when she's added I'll have your support too...

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

There wasn't really anything to miss honestly.

Don't mind him, he seems to overreact a lot...and that's coming from the guy afraid Lucina would lose mascot status because of all this. Different kind of overreactions, granted, but still.

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'd appreciate it since I had to deal with full reds line-up nearly the entire time last round. Wasn't fun when I faced Camus and Delthea on the same map.

Current lead is Bridelia, but I have a lot of other units I could change her to.

Sure, what's your code, and who do you want as a lead (current one is Brave Lucina).

15 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Then I will betray the men >:3

Now that I think about it, I'll support Sacae, they have all the swordmasters and nomad troopers. They are my favorites along with Bern's wyverns.

Seems like Elibe did pretty well in the gauntlet either way, just being in the top 8 is an honor, and 3/8 isn't bad.

Yes you definitely should join Lyndis Legion. We saved Roy mother against bunch of assassins. That's worth something?

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I shall take you up on your offer. Should I use my CYL Lyn or SF!Corrin?

I’ll take either.

3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Thank you!
I hope if Micaiah is in a future Voting Gauntlet when she's added I'll have your support too...

Micaiah would certainly get my support whenever she’s in a voting gauntlet, that I can assure you of.

@Tenzen12: or even was his mother, depending on whom you ask. I personally ship Eliwood×Ninian.

Edited by Vaximillian