Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I somehow managed to forget to finish the two 10 arena wins quests before today’s reset. 200 potential flags down the drain :(

I spent only 100 flags on team Lyn in the first round. And they were used only to secure being in the top 70K.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

Round 2: Start!

Lyn Vs Camilla, on the other hand, may get close... Lyn is the most popular character in the game, but Camilla has the ENTIRE awakening/fates bandwagon behind her. I hope Lyn can win, and I think that's where the smart money is, but anything could happen, especially with a multiplier.

I don't really think you are right about this one, as I see it Camilla is a very decisive character those that don't love her hate her and I can imagine most people who fall in to category two will be supporting someone else even if she is the only 'modern' Fe representative left. I know myself as an awakening fan mostly would rather join any other team (Ike in this case after Chrom lost)

The increased multiplier actually had me worried for Ike vs Roy for a bit there, on the other hand I kept hoping maybe Chrom could manage to get to round 2 while on a multiplier. Oh well, Hector is a good winner of the dad battle.

I'm going to jump on Team Ike, partially to avenge Chrom, but mostly because FE9 is my favourite in the series. That being said, I don't particularly care about whoever wins between Ike and Lyn, I'll just be happy that we finally have a pre-3DS winner. (because uh yeah, I'm pretty sure Hector and Camilla are screwed in this round).

Just now, Motendra said:

Meanwhile, I'm over here, disappointed by the lack of Smash references made by the fanbase for Ike/Roy

I'm a freelancer now. Which side wants me?

Team Hector wants you!

After a fierce and honorable battle, we would be more then willing to accept any Chrom supporters in our ranks. Let us fight toghether now!

Spoiler

Also, it's the best team to gain feathers, since we're the smallest. Especially if you don't want to join Camilla, and after what she did to Minerva, I doubt you would want to join her.

Depends on what you want.

Team Lyn is pulling the largest hourly numbers... so Camilla is likely to get lots of multipliers.

But honestly so will Hector... who has the smallest base.

But I have Camilla so I went with her for those bonus points.

I'm sure Team Ike can use all the members it can get for the finale though.

Hector and Camilla have no chance because Ike and Lyn have WTA over them.

I'll be up for the next 16 minutes to see if Lyn gets another multiplier, then I'll cash in on the half, and them I'm going to bed. It annoys me that if I had spent one more set of flags I would have been in the top 5k of likely the largest army in this entire gauntlet.

Edited by Zeo

Holy Shit. Lyn won the refugee war.

Her 1st hour score is more than double her highest neutral score of any hour in the 1st round. And it is 2.7x higher than her average score at neutral during round 1.

Ike's 1st hour score is only 50% higher than his best hour in the 1st round. And it is only 1.85x larger than his average score at neutral during round 1.

Head-to-head it appears Lyn is 20-22% larger. Ike was 12-13% larger during round 1.

Basically the Final can go either way depending on Ike's multipliers.

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

To anyone on my friends list on team Lyn who still has a red leader, can you switch to another colour?

I know that feeling - I kicked out 2 JP-named players for running red leaders while on team Lyn (one ran Luke while the other ran Eldigan).

Camilla couldn't even catch up with the multiplier lol.

Though just a heads up, team Lyn will be getting what is predicted to be our last multiplier for this match in the next hour. Catch it or be stuck in the lower ranks. Oh well, more flags for the Ike match I guess 

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Meanwhile, I'm over here, disappointed by the lack of Smash references made by the fanbase for Ike/Roy

I'm a freelancer now. Which side wants me?

There was one on Tumblr, something about Melee fans screaming in anguish.

I just realised that we had the Battle of the Dads, being Hector vs Chrom, but we also had the Battle of the Sons, Ike vs Roy. Kinda funny.

Anyway, I'm not surprised that Camilla couldn't catch up. Doesn't matter, big sister she'll keep fighting.

56 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Holy Shit. Lyn won the refugee war.

Her 1st hour score is more than double her highest neutral score of any hour in the 1st round. And it is 2.7x higher than her average score at neutral during round 1.

Ike's 1st hour score is only 50% higher than his best hour in the 1st round. And it is only 1.85x larger than his average score at neutral during round 1.

Head-to-head it appears Lyn is 20-22% larger. Ike was 12-13% larger during round 1.

Basically the Final can go either way depending on Ike's multipliers.

Oh boy, the final round is going to be difficult for Ike then. 

Just now, phineas81707 said:

What are Camilla's odds against Ike if we lose? Someone on AWBW seems to think 'solidly in her favour'.

If Camilla somehow bullshits a win with a late multiplier? Extremely low I would imagine.

Lots of salty people would side with Ike for revenge. Plus he is more popular than she is on his own merit. And his non-female, non-3ds thing going for him.

It would be similar to Corrin V Gaius. Probably not as extreme though.