295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Can i add you?

Camilla is the only bonus unit i have left for my second account so i'll just get a good ranking while i can

meanwhile, Hector is down against Ike as expected so far. Still, i like them both and will jump to Ike once Hector loses

Did you go for Team Hector, too? 

If you did, I've currently kept Innes as my lead but let me know if you need other colours :)

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

As we know, magic is everything. Friendship is uncluded in “everything”, thus friendship is magic.

I wonder if he considers anything else magic that is funny. Does he think his manhood is magic too? Haha.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Alrighty cool, I asked you from my Shen account :)

Hopefully I get your Bride Cordelia often to breeze through the colorless quests

Just woke up and accepted your friend request. I tried to stay up last night to do the multipliers, but I always ended up falling asleep without realizing it. At least Camilla is the less popular choice this time, so it does not matter too much since she will probably be under the multiplier for most of the round.

17 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Did you go for Team Hector, too? 

If you did, I've currently kept Innes as my lead but let me know if you need other colours :)

Ah yes, that's my main account! That one is Kensei - number is 0945856578

I'll put Brave Lyn as my representative if you need colorless but she's not fully built yet. That or I can give you a Summer Frederick.

Since Chrom lost to Hector (I like both so the end result did not matter), I am now fighting for Team Ike.

Why Ike? Because I have him and I like Ike. Lyn and Hector would also have made good candidates, but I do not have either and I feel like Tellius could use some more representation despite my love for the GBA titles. I also just pulled a +ATK, -SPD Brave!Ike, but that was after I made my decision.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ah yes, that's my main account! That one is Kensei - number is 0945856578

I'll put Brave Lyn as my representative if you need colorless but she's not fully built yet. That or I can give you a Summer Frederick.

Either is fine. Just had to unfriend someone who put a Hector and cost me a match -.-

If Team Camilla improves on our score from that last multiplier and Team Lyn falls back down closer to her hourly average, We might be able to score just enough to give Team Lyn one last hour with the bonus.

I'm hoping we succeed so let's go!

It looks like Lyn got a massive influx of support.  I like Lyn, but was hoping this gauntlet could prove FEH wasn't just waifu emblem.  Although Lyn's probably one of the few who could beat Ike.

I just got a random Lucina ally.

I missed the multiplier for Ike, which is in the middle of the night here.  It looks like we're projected to get another one this afternoon, but only barely by the looks of it.  I guess it depends on how much Hector gets during his next multiplier.

Well, so much for Ike possibly beating Lyn in the final... He really should be able to, but if Lyn got THAT much more support and Ike is needing multipliers to keep up with Hector, well...you do the math. If Ike were to beat Hector, most of Hector's support would probably go to Lyn because Elibe.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, so much for Ike possibly beating Lyn in the final... He really should be able to, but if Lyn got THAT much more support and Ike is needing multipliers to keep up with Hector, well...you do the math. If Ike were to beat Hector, most of Hector's support would probably go to Lyn because Elibe.

Ike is actually beating Hector by a larger margin than Lyn is beating Camilla.

The final is going to be very close. If Ike gets a 7x or larger he should be able to win.

Just now, Hawk King said:

Ike is actually beating Hector by a larger margin than Lyn is beating Camilla.

The final is going to be very close. If Ike gets a 7x or larger he should be able to win.

Okay. But we still have to consider that much of Hector's support will probably go to Lyn if he loses to Ike.

@AnacybeleI  wouldn't be sure about that (though I certainly hope so) Ike us basically Hector 2.0 (or Lex 3.0 if you will) and many people lulike both for same reasons. Similarly Lyn get much bigger influx then Tharja despite later being part of Awakening meaning most Lucinas supporters went to Lyn instead any other 3DS character.

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

@AnacybeleI  wouldn't be sure about that (though I certainly hope so) Ike us basically Hector 2.0 (or Lex 3.0 if you will) and many people lulike both for same reasons. Similarly Lyn get much bigger influx then Tharja despite later being part of Awakening meaning most Lucinas supporters went to Lyn instead any other 3DS character.

Doesn't help that the only 3DS character in Round 2 is Camilla...

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Doesn't help that the only 3DS character in Round 2 is Camilla...

Elitist supremacy hype

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay. But we still have to consider that much of Hector's support will probably go to Lyn if he loses to Ike.

I think it's too close to say anything right now. Cause we tooootally don't know how many people will go to Ike if Camilla loses