Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

21 minutes ago, Callisto said:

So it seems. Honestly I expected Camilla to be more of a challenge for Lyn, being very popular and all...

Well Lyn IS the most popular female and character after all and beat LUCINA of all people again (1st from CYL) which is more popular than Camilla so this will be no problem.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

@AnacybeleI  wouldn't be sure about that (though I certainly hope so) Ike us basically Hector 2.0 (or Lex 3.0 if you will) and many people lulike both for same reasons. Similarly Lyn get much bigger influx then Tharja despite later being part of Awakening meaning most Lucinas supporters went to Lyn instead any other 3DS character.

Yes, but with Hector being from the same game as Lyn, you can definitely bet some Blazing Sword fans are on that team. xP

9 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

I think it's too close to say anything right now. Cause we tooootally don't know how many people will go to Ike if Camilla loses

True, and Ike has to avoid any multiplier shenanigans and beat Hector first and foremost! Ike HAS to move on, he's the only one here who can beat Lyn and we need a male winner! Ike deserves that more than anyone!

I've been seeing a lot more CYLyns today in matches.  I got a random Nowi and she's a pretty good check to BowLyn.  I'm torn.  I don't really like Nowi, but I need to have some units to counter her.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Well Lyn might not make it. Here are the matchups:

Hector vs Ike: Ike is of course winning

Camilla vs Lyn: Camilla got the multiplier and is winning

Short of Camilla getting the multiplier at the last minute, Lyn has for more support and should win.

Just now, Poimagic said:

This is gonna be tough.Dwa6pSk.jpg

(I'm the CYL Lyn)

CYLyn alone may give you a chance there.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

It's following the projections pretty accurately, which show Lyn beating Camilla by about 3-5%.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

This is gonna be tough.Dwa6pSk.jpg

(I'm the CYL Lyn)

CYL Lyn should be able to solo that.  The only one that MIGHT give issue is Corrin, who can be softened up by the other two (or tanked by them).  The Azuras will die sooooo fast to Lyn with their paper defenses.

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

(I'm the CYL Lyn)

Brash Lyn can beat a non-Swordbreaker Azura. Ike is a powerhouse, maybe he can do too?
CYL Lyn, too.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Short of Camilla getting the multiplier at the last minute, Lyn has for more support and should win.

CYLyn alone may give you a chance there.

A) I really hope Lyn wins

B) I just won the battle and CYL Lyn swept everything on the field. She two shot the Azura's and killed the Corrin once she was able to activate Draconic Aura

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

>Lyn might not make it

It's been literally like, 5 minutes since the match started 

There are no definitives yet

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

If Team Camilla improves on our score from that last multiplier and Team Lyn falls back down closer to her hourly average, We might be able to score just enough to give Team Lyn one last hour with the bonus.

I'm hoping we succeed so let's go!

It's looking like Team Camilla might not be large enough to build much of a lead even with a multiplier.  

4 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Team Hector wants you!

After a fierce and honorable battle, we would be more then willing to accept any Chrom supporters in our ranks. Let us fight toghether now!

Hide contents

Also, it's the best team to gain feathers, since we're the smallest. Especially if you don't want to join Camilla, and after what she did to Minerva, I doubt you would want to join her.

A great battle it was. And since Chrom's a good sport, naturally, this is the only logical course (by Chrom's logic, anyway). My sword is yours!

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Lean towards Lyn, I say.

I haven't decided between Ike & Lyn yet, tbh. As it stands, I have neither

8 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

>Lyn might not make it

It's been literally like, 5 minutes since the match started 

There are no definitives yet

Might is the key word there, remember Gaius?

14 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

So I really hope Lyn won't be victim of multiplier shenanigans. Lyn clearly has the edge over Camilla, but Camilla can make a comeback with the right timing and a sudden multiplier low blow.

Plz make this a FE7 final!

I don't think Hector has much of a chance against Ike unless he gets a multiplier in the last hour and even then, that might not be enough for him to overtake Ike if he has enough of a lead.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm not even sure who I'll join in the finals after Hector loses. I don't have either Ike or Lyn, so I guess whoever seems to have the smaller team?

Ike currently has a smaller team.

15 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I've avoided having this happen to me at all though you can be sure an Ike has been the random person unit plenty of times. At this point, I'm getting either your Titania, @Astellius's Cherche and I want to say @Luna of Dragonblood's Fae (your in-game name is just Luna right?) as the friend unit.

Mm, that's me! If you need me to switch to another unit of a different color, I can do that too~ I have an Azura for blue and, uh...my colorless units aren't really well-equipped, but I can give a Genny or Takumi?

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ike currently has a smaller team.

Wait really? o.o By how much?

4 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

Wait really? o.o By how much?

Ike's hourly gains have been consistently bigger than Lyn's though. He should have the bigger team by this logic. But whatever the case, go Team Ike! He's the best and we need a male gauntlet winner!

I'm personally tired of females winning.