Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, Callisto said:

Honestly I wonder why they matched up 1-2 and 3-4 of each gender in the first round instead of the usual way that you seed a bracket; 1-4 and 2-3. 

We may never know, even though that would have been better. Kind of like the time in the Wyvern vs. Pegasus gauntlet and we had two Wyverns in the final due to bad seeding.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sweet! I still need more green allies for the flag quest anyway!

Hopefully Titania helps knock those out for you.  I've been getting mostly Reds and Blues today.

Actually, checking my quests ticker, I'm at 0/5 for Greens and 1/5 for Grays.  @DarkLordIvy I need your Soren.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Hopefully Titania helps knock those out for you.  I've been getting mostly Reds and Blues today.

Actually, checking my quests ticker, I'm at 0/5 for Greens and 1/5 for Grays.  @DarkLordIvy I need your Soren.

She's mainly been the one doing that for me so far, I've gotten her so much. lol

Someone's Camus saved my ass a little while ago though, I had two red units vs two blues. Camus weakened the blues enough for the others to finish it. So praise Camus!

13 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Is it okay for me to be happy that Ike is losing to Hector? If Hector wins, I don't care if Lyn loses. 

Wait what. 

Camilla has a lead on lyn, and I wasn't expecting it. I only joined because chrom lost and I expected Camilla to lose... 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

She's mainly been the one doing that for me so far, I've gotten her so much. lol

Someone's Camus saved my ass a little while ago though, I had two red units vs two blues. Camus weakened the blues enough for the others to finish it. So praise Camus!

For my Randoms, apart from Ike, I've gotten Nowi several times, a Lucina, a Clive, a Robin, as well as a few triple Ike matches.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Actually, checking my quests ticker, I'm at 0/5 for Greens and 1/5 for Grays.

@LordFrigid’s Julia+10 is sent from heaven for me to complete this quest without resorting to my own Soren. The girl kicks so much as it’s not even funny.
I want her even more. Nintendo, Jugdral TT with a Julia banner when?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

For my Randoms, apart from Ike, I've gotten Nowi several times, a Lucina, a Clive, a Robin, as well as a few triple Ike matches.

I've gotten your Titania lots of times, and then Camus has been fairly common for me too. Also someone's CYL Lyn is helping a lot. Kind of ironic since Lyn is who we wanna crush. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Rezzy said:

The unit I get from my friends list is usually an Ike, a Marth, or a Nowi. The random I have gotten are a Lyn, a Tharja, an Alm, a Hector, a Camilla, and that's all I can remember.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It seems like my Soren hasn't been showing up that much for anyone. I think he's gotten lazy because he's been enjoying this at home. RRELJ5F.jpg

I've gotten your Titania quiet a bit, and she has been my savior in a sea of red random ally's against the hord of blues!

Managed to win both my mutliplier matches! Got Rezzy's Titania yet AGAIN lol She crushed an Ephraim for me while someone's CYL Ike took out Camus. My regular Ike beat Hector.

So my Ike's gotten to eat both Roys and Hectors for lunch now! Hahaha. lol

20 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Honestly I wonder why they matched up 1-2 and 3-4 of each gender in the first round instead of the usual way that you seed a bracket; 1-4 and 2-3. 

Yeah, I was confused about that too.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

The unit I get from my friends list is usually an Ike, a Marth, or a Nowi. The random I have gotten are a Lyn, a Tharja, an Alm, a Hector, a Camilla, and that's all I can remember.

That reminds me; I've gotten random Marth a couple times.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've gotten your Titania lots of times, and then Camus has been fairly common for me too. Also someone's CYL Lyn is helping a lot. Kind of ironic since Lyn is who we wanna crush. lol

The amount of cyl Roys I faced last round when on Roy's team made me laugh. I tried to tell him he was fighting on the wrong side, but some people just don't want to listen xD

Well if anyone is on team Hector and friended with me I have my Brave Effie with Hone Armors up as my main. Not actually sure if I have anyone on here on my friends list though. Reds are everywhere. I am constantly getting 3 green(mostly hectors, and ones without a full kit at that!) vs 3 red matchups if I use my Hector for the 1.1 boost. So I went ahead and put Effie as my leader. Maybe she can help someone out.

1 minute ago, Lau said:

You know, it's funny...

If Hector beats Ike, and Lyn beats Camilla, we could have a potential Husband vs Wife final. That would be amazing...

I do like that pairing, admittedly. :P

Well, now that I've done all I can with the multiplier here, may we later cruise to victory, Ike!

Ike: That's why we're fighting, after all.

Me: Got that right! Let's go Team Ike!

4 minutes ago, Lau said:

You know, it's funny...

If Hector beats Ike, and Lyn beats Camilla, we could have a potential Husband vs Wife final. That would be amazing...

We already had that with Tharja and Male Robin.