Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

20 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Dammit guys, rocks are actually interesting and they're more interesting than any of the characters in FE. Go take a geology class!

Also, I missed an Ike multiplier but I don't even care anymore. Ike's team is too big to even hope to rank properly.

I've taken that course too! It is kinda interesting, actually.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless my eyes deceive me, Camilla currently is on pace to win.  It will depend on when she gets the last multiplier.  If Lyn picks up the pace they can force it earlier, or if they really back off, they can prevent her from getting another one at all.  We'll have to see how things look after this upcoming multiplier.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Unless my eyes deceive me, Camilla currently is on pace to win.  It will depend on when she gets the last multiplier.  If Lyn picks up the pace they can force it earlier, or if they really back off, they can prevent her from getting another one at all.  We'll have to see how things look after this upcoming multiplier.

I kinda hope this happens, because if Lyn loses, I bet a lot of her supporters will go to Team Ike for some revenge if he beats Hector, which he probably will. :P

So.. 700 flags left for me to use... if I save them, I'll secure myself a spot in the top on Lyn vs Ike for sure if I don't miss the multipliers (and if Camilla doesn't cheese out a win of course) but if I use them, my spot on the top 1000 is all but secured. Decisions, decisions...

Xander and Ryoma teamed up with an Olivia to fight for team Hector.

My own team is an Effie, CYL!Ike, and my Faye.

EDIT: Funny enough, I lost because I was being stupid. Oh well XD

Edited by Sunwoo

Yeah, based on the current data, Camilla is projected to win. It might be a bit early to really be sure of anything though, the predictions can go back and forth a bit wildly at this phase. Just a bit back it was saying Hector would take out Ike, and now it's projecting for Ike.

Edit: Oh and don't forget, sometimes players get a bit more aggressive than projected during multipliers.

Edited by Ildanach

@Anacybele While I am mostly fine with losing by multiplier, I would say this time there is more in stake than just victory in gauntlet. Showdown between Lyn and Ike would decide most popular character of whole franchise and regardless of result I would say that's something worth to see. Could you be happy with victory which you will never know if it was deserved? 

If Camilla wins by luck, good for her, that too is part of game, but if that happen there will be always "what if" question not to mention this gauntlet will end in very, very anticlimactic fashion...

Edited by Tenzen12

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

EDIT: Funny enough, I lost because I was being stupid. Oh well XD

Hey, it happens to even the best of us, I bet. :P I lost a match because of a stupid mistake earlier too. lol

3 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

@Anacybele While I am mostly fine with losing by multiplier, I would say it's his time there is more in stake than just victory in gauntlet. Showdown between Lyn and Ike would decide most popular character of whole franchise and regardless of result I would say that's something worth to see. Could you be happy with victory which you will never know if it was deserved? 

If Camilla wins by luck, hood for her, that too is part of game, but if that happen there will be always "what if" question.

True yeah, I'm not saying I'd rather beat Camilla. I'd rather Ike defeat Lyn fair and square because I believe he is the most popular.

14 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Watch as Camilla wins the entire thing. Still have my unused popcorn from the first round that turned out incredibly dull in the end. I want some spice.

So long as it isn't Lyn, I honestly don't care who wins. I legitimately like both Hector and Camilla, after all. The pandemonium that a Camilla win would bring about would be absolutely legendary. I honestly kinda want to see it out of morbid curiosity.

1 minute ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Where are all these negative vibes coming from? Everything is good right now....

Mine originate from the mode itself, none of them generated any interest in me after trying it out, as all winners were obvious up till now (still are for me at the moment, even with the most popular characters from CYL) and the voting power is either boring stomping or RNG circus acts. So no, I wouldn't consider it "good right now", but please don't mind me, I'm just desperately trying to find some fun in it next to the feather gain. If you like it as is, please enjoy.

I would complain about everyone being so negative, but I've been a bundle of hatred and negativity myself today in private, so I have no right to speak.
Just try to chill, people. Negativity and hatred aren't very flattering, I would know.

@Vaximillian 
Have you gotten my Tana yet, or is she cursed to not appear?
Your Sharena has been good the time I've gotten her.

12 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Where are all these negative vibes coming from? Everything is good right now....

IDK why either, I guess pessimism is just 2nd nature in general.

BTW has any1 done the math for exclusion of the multiplier?

The main reason I wouldn't want Camilla to win is just that her fans would never hear the end of it and they get enough flak as it is. 

Everybody angry over this needs to go outside and pet a dog (or cat), calm down for a bit. 

27 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

The prediction tracker currently has Camilla winning thanks to a x6.9 multiplier. It's still probably too early to put any stock in what it says though.

15 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I would complain about everyone being so negative, but I've been a bundle of hatred and negativity myself today in private, so I have no right to speak.

Same, this heat wave won't end. But that's no reason to vent on innocent people ~

I'm such an idiot for not using my flags on the multipliers this morning. I REALLY didn't think she'd keep up any decent pace compared to Lyn and would get multipliers every few hours, but Nohr is fighting back. At least I'll have lots of flags for multipliers the next round, I guess.

Also, if anybody on team Camilla would like more friends, feel free to add me.

Edited by Alkaid

I like all the characters still in.  I'm one of those weirdos who even likes Camilla.  Any salt I have is towards the system itself and not the characters.

2 hours ago, Usana said:

I went through and deleted some randoms I had as 'friends' who all had Hector or Cecilia as their leader. Now when running my Brave Lyn for the colorless bonus I keep getting Olivia's and Azura's. Yes both at the same time. I am now actually annoyed that dancers can't dance each other.

And yes I realize that I am missing the 1.1 bonus and fired flags off a bit early multiplier wise, but I am sitting at a pretty 778,370/992,740 score which got me Rank in Army 52 and a Total rank of 2035. So I think I am doing well. I will start falling down though. About my bedtime. Being a third shifter has it's advantage sometimes.

ID is 9581072353.

Okay, I've added you :)