Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder what the general opinion on the stacking multiplier is now versus before this gauntlet, considering a far more popular character might be screwed over by it.

Hopefully, enough people will complain so Inteligent System will change the mechanics where the multiplier does not effect the contestant's scores. The multiplier can still be kept for player rankings, but it should not effect which character will win.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

…aaand Camilla didn’t overshoot. Damn.

That’s 1.2 billion to close. Can Team Lyn do it?

How much more did Camilla need to overshoot? Like 300 mil?

Camilla didn't overshoot, holy moly. I was right!

Ike is just down by 40 mil too, so he's gonna pull ahead next hour and win! WE LIKE IKE! Let's crush Miss Boobs in the final!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Hopefully, enough people will complain so Inteligent System will change the mechanics where the multiplier does not effect the contestant's scores. The multiplier can still be kept for player rankings, but it should not effect which character will win.

I wouldn't mind that.

And it looks like Camilla underperformed and did not overshoot.  I was sort of hoping that Lyn would be in the Finals.  She was my favorite on the girls' side.

Wasn't this supposed to be free for Lyn and Ike? Dear lord... if Camilla does have this in the bag, I am sincerely worried for Ike/Hector. This is truly the darkest timeline for us Awakening/Fates dislikers lmao.

Edited by Together We Ride

I'm now at 954.  I wonder if I'll stay in the top 1K.  Probably not, but considering I was in the top 80K at one point, that's not too bad.

20 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

The devs literally compared her to a cow. Those horns and udders don't lie.

Eh, as far as personality goes she still reminds me more of a mama bear.

10 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Added! And anybody should be okay, though a blue unit might be the most useful currently. (seeing a lot of Ryomas and other strong reds coming out of team Lyn)

Ok, I swapped to my Delthea for now, let me know if she appears and if she ends up being good or subpar and I'll see if I can make her do better.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wouldn't mind that.

And it looks like Camilla underperformed and did not overshoot.  I was sort of hoping that Lyn would be in the Finals.  She was my favorite on the girls' side.

Thank god. I mean, I do want Camilla to win, but I want her to win the normal way without the multiplier.

Hopefully Lyn's fans will take advantage of the multiplier Camilla's fans just gave them.

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

How much more did Camilla need to overshoot? Like 300 mil?

Even less, it seems. 100 million would have been enough.

5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Anyways, time to go to Camilla.

I’m also going Camilla if Lyn doesn’t somehow claw away the win.

@Zangetsu: he’s overhyped, overrated, literally perfect spotlight-stealing blank of character in both of his games.

@XRay: Camilla did NOT give Lyn a multiplier, that’s the thing.

Edited by Vaximillian