Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Medeus said:

The problem with this argument is that the group that would be aware of this (Serenes, Reddit, GameFAQs, etc.) only make up a small subset of the Lyn fanbase. You have to remember that not everyone has access to that prediction as some may be unaware of its existence, not have access to it due to language barriers, or just don't give a shit since they're just playing casually and there's not as much reason to be more invested in the mode other then for cheap feathers and orbs. Another problem with this is that the prediction can also be off in its assessment since beforehand Ike was fated to lose to Hector but it failed to consider the increase of players using flags to catch up, which could've also caused players to get the wrong idea about how the hourly gains were going for Lyn and make the wrong assumption for how to address the problem.

Additionally, pushing off the multiplier has been a good strategy in the past as characters like Julia were predicted to lose to a lategame multiplier but by slowing down their numbers were able to stave it off completely. It's just that in this case it wasn't as fruitful since the gains Lyn had weren't being curb by those casually contributing to her score.

Whether they know about the data or not doesn't matter. Lyn's average score for the final 10 hours was ~40% lower than it was in the previous 35 hours.

Even when you take the casuals into account. They saw Lyn was behind so the spent flags to take the lead. Then the 5 hours after she took her lead back she had the highest scoring 5 hour stretch of the round outside of the first 10 hours. Instead of laying off once they retook the lead, they significantly upped their flag usage. before they cut it back.

Basically, they had to either pull back after retaking the lead or keep going steady. They did both.

9 hours ago, theycallmeknuckles said:

Here tonight news, not mine btw

24riie0dnrjz.jpg

This is literally the anguish of every hardened veteran summed up in an entire picture.

It especially hurts to think of the ones (who don't like Camilla) who forsook whatever personal integrity they had and sided with her solely for material gain.

14 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Another battle lost to Sacae's Blessing Lyn. @Tenzen12, I don't know if that's still your Hector I'm getting (I've given up tracking), but he's not really helping.

Stupid Drag Back Anna...

Probably is. I will switch to my own CLyn.

Edited by Tenzen12

31 minutes ago, Othin said:

Ike.

I wake up and Ike's now completely steamrolling her though. lol wow. He's ahead by nearly 3 bil!

More of Camilla's supporters were up first. Same case for Gaius in Freddy vs Gaius last time. Freddy's team gradually grew bigger, just not quite big enough. Ike's is now massive as hell.

GO IKE!!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I wake up and Ike's now completely steamrolling her though. lol wow. He's ahead by nearly 3 bil!

More of Camilla's supporters were up first. Same case for Gaius in Freddy vs Gaius last time. Freddy's team gradually grew bigger, just not quite big enough. Ike's is now massive as hell.

GO IKE!!

But Camilla's in the lead right now? XD At least in my most current update, the multiplier ended, and Camilla didn't give it back to Ike. 

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

But Camilla's in the lead right now? XD At least in my most current update, the multiplier ended, and Camilla didn't give it back to Ike. 

When I checked, Camilla had a multiplier and was down by almost 3 bil?

EDIT: Wow, she did get ahead just now.

Edited by Anacybele

What the hell, Is Team Camilla growing? Ike just did 3.88 Billion and Camilla followed it with 3.49 Billion.

The jump compared to her previous multiplier is crazy. 850 Million more only 2 hours later...

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Pretty sure Camilla got the multiplier first, actually...

Wait, yeah that's what I meant. Ike got the first lead and gave Camilla the first multiplier.

When I checked, Camilla had a multiplier and was down by almost 3 bil?

Nope. Multiplier for Camilla ended. She has a narrow lead at the moment, and Ike didn't get the multiplier. His team is bigger than hers, but it's not as overwhelmingly big as Corrin versus Gaius. I don't think Ike has a big enough lead to just curb stomp her.

Well, the score simply hadn't updated for me yet, okay?

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

What the hell, Is Team Camilla growing? Ike just did 3.88 Billion and Camilla followed it with 3.49 Billion.

The jump compared to her previous multiplier is crazy. 850 Million more only 2 hours later...

The multiplier gets a bit bigger every time there is one, don't forget.

3 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

More people are waking up.  The Gauntlet starts in the wee hours of the morning in America, so lots of people aren't even up yet when it starts.

The multiplier gets a bit bigger every time there is one, don't forget.

3.4x to 3.6x is only an 8% increase. 2.65 Billion to 3.49 Billion is a 33% increase.

It increased by way more than just the increase multiplier.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

3.4x to 3.6x is only an 8% increase. 2.65 Billion to 3.49 Billion is a 33% increase.

It increased by way more than just the increase multiplier.

Maybe they used more flags? She probably did get a few more players since people in my timezone are getting up and all, but yeah. Ike should have some more too, in this case!

I dunno for sure...

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

More people are waking up.  The Gauntlet starts in the wee hours of the morning in America, so lots of people aren't even up yet when it starts.

Yep, this.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

If Camilla beats Ike, i'm gonna laugh so hard at all the people crying, really.

I'd be really annoyed if this happened, mostly because the one time a non-3ds male character could win a gauntlet, the multiplier would have screwed him over.

I'm really hoping it doesn't happen...

Spoiler

Just to be clear, I would have said the exact same thing if it was a 3ds girl I really liked like Cordelia in Camilla's place.

Just now, Bartozio said:

I'd be really annoyed if this happened, mostly because the one time a non-3ds male character could win a gauntlet, the multiplier would have screwed him over.

I'm really hoping it doesn't happen...

Reveal hidden contents

Just to be clear, I would have said the exact same thing if it was a 3ds girl I really liked like Cordelia in Camilla's place.

That would be kind of sad, especially Since Camilla won once before.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess so. I wonder if this thing is closer than the early hours indicated.