Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

22 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I never have a full friend's list... mostly 'cos I get annoyed and remove people during gauntlets xD

I also remove people who haven't been on in over four weeks during periodic culls. I make sure to stay over 35 friends, though. I can't remember the limit for getting the maximum feathers and votes... I think it's ten, but I could be wrong, so I try to keep above that.

At least 10 players for the max Voting Gauntlet base score.

At least 5 active players for the daily greeting feathers.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know if we have to be friends with each other in order to be on each other's friend list? Say if Player A friended me and I accepted them and I delete them right after accepting it, would they still have me on their friend list even if I do not have them on my friend list?

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

At least 10 players for the max Voting Gauntlet base score.

At least 5 active players for the daily greeting feathers.

Ah, didn't know about the active for feathers, but thought so for voting gauntlet :) I think I have a fair few active ones, since I keep the list updated. Always happy for anyone to add me - I only kick people if they are inactive for over four weeks or use a same colour hero as the team they're on in the voting gauntlet and it causes me to lose battles ^.^

*Comes home from work*...
Oh no. GDI fandom. Doxxing? The hell?
I wish I could say I'm surprised that it happened at all. But...I've seen this happen too many times in fandoms in the past to be surprised anymore. It's utterly despicable behaviour. I...no. I don't have the proper words to express the ire I feel towards those who did this. Just...ugh.
3 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

I've kept away from the fandom in general because of this event.

And even now I'm getting word of people getting doxxed for liking a character in this gauntlet.

This is absolutely disgusting.

While I'm a random internet stranger to you and your friends, I want to give my condolences to your friends going through this - I've had personal acquintances of my own in this position (that went far enough for legal proceedings), so I know how deeply unsettling it can get for those affected.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

...Why?

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Raising a 1* or 2* unit to 3* is practically nothing and even 4* isn't too bad.

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

But... free stuff!

I don't know, it kills the point to me. 

Just now, Michelaar said:

I don't know, it kills the point to me. 

Kills what point, out of curiosity? Of summoning?

Personally, I liked the idea of raising one all the way up, especially since he helped me a fair amount, but that is just me. I appreciate others might not like it so much, especially since they're fully neutral so don't get the boon benefits ^.^

I have got rid of my other 2* units, though, for feathers or SI, since I got ones with better boons/banes and they didn't help me as much as Subaki did in the early stages.

You could get 2* Felicia and use her to get the relevant skills in preparation for a summoned Felicia, and then merge her to a Felicia you do eventually get, though. I'm plagued by Felicias after pulling for the boys in Ylissen Summer and for Leon and Innes in their banners...

What the fandom did today was a new low I feel. I don't even want to imagine what sort of meltdown will happen if Ike loses.
Let's just hope this round goes smoother and people will accept the outcome.
Anyway I'll just repeat what I said the round before, if anyone on Team Ike or Camilla if you want idc  wants to fill their FL a bit feel free to add.
I have currently have my Linde up

Spoiler

Fire_Emblem_Heroes_2017-08-31-11-58-52.p

36 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Kills what point, out of curiosity? Of summoning?

Personally, I liked the idea of raising one all the way up, especially since he helped me a fair amount, but that is just me. I appreciate others might not like it so much, especially since they're fully neutral so don't get the boon benefits ^.^

I have got rid of my other 2* units, though, for feathers or SI, since I got ones with better boons/banes and they didn't help me as much as Subaki did in the early stages.

You could get 2* Felicia and use her to get the relevant skills in preparation for a summoned Felicia, and then merge her to a Felicia you do eventually get, though. I'm plagued by Felicias after pulling for the boys in Ylissen Summer and for Leon and Innes in their banners...

I suppose I could. 

34 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

As a mostly broke college student you are dead to me. Free stuff is liiiiiife (even in a silly mobile game)

I am a f2p player too, I get you :)

32 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

remember how much of a meltdown was there when Lyn lost?

just avoid the more toxic sites for a day and it will blow over.

I think a week at the very least.

Honestly, I'm lethargic that I really want to get this over with. It sucks the only reason why Ike to win isn't because I'm not supporting but rather because it's the least back lash there is. This whole Gauntlet thing was a mistake at the end of the day.

Edited by Zangetsu

It seems my team makeup has regressed a bit.  I started strong, but now my Green and Gray quests are at 3/5, and I'm getting triple red teams again.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It seems my team makeup has regressed a bit.  I started strong, but now my Green and Gray quests are at 3/5, and I'm getting triple red teams again.

I've been getting way too many red units as teammates lately. Luckily, I'm currently completing the Gray quest with my Bridelia, but it would suck if I was using Ike.

By the looks of things, in the next hour Camilla's getting a multiplier. If she gets enough points, Ike should have one the next hour. Good, churn it out.

@Sunwoo Lots of salt, a good bit of it legit. 

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

By the looks of things, in the next hour Camilla's getting a multiplier. If she gets enough points, Ike should have one the next hour. Good, churn it out.

I hope so, I want an excuse to use flags at the very least. :P

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

From what I read back on in this thread, some stuff that's happening outside of SF is a lot bigger deal than just lots of salt or even legit.

22 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I wouldn't call doxxing people for supporting Camilla legit salt, which I'm pretty sure is what Sunwoo was referencing. 

I will laugh so hard if Camilla actually gets a win against Ike because it's actually still entirely feasible based on the current scoring patterns (albeit probably at less than 50% likelihood), namely that the final multiplier be delayed by about 5 or 6 hours.

estimate multipliers are unrelaible, we'll have a better idea in 4 hours, right now it estimates Camilla will only get 200 Million more from the 3.7 multiplier to the 4.6 one. It will likely be closer to 900 million more. Then Ike and Camilla should each get another one.

6 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

Agreed. We should fight with honour, flags and strategy, not insults, hatred and division.

And after all Heroes has done to unite the split fanbase, too...

Bingo~!  Luckily, the worst of it isn't on here, since I have no patience for things like doxxing.  If things get well and truly nasty, do let the mods know!

This is one of those rare times where I can go on either team, and come out on top.  Chose Ike because he didn't cost 20,000 feathers.

4 hours ago, JJ48 said:

Wow.  Just how bad must Paths of Radiance be, then?  O_o

I didn't mean to sound as though I think Path of Radiance (or even Radiant Dawn) are bad games, or that I even dislike them.  They are my two personal favorite Fire Emblem games, and most of the cast in these games are really interesting and likable characters for me.  Only that in this instance, there is a character I like more from a game that I didn't like as much (though I still enjoyed), and for me these voting gauntlets are character battles and not battles of the game they come from.

1 minute ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

All you people talking about Feathers...

Meanwhile I got two full teams worth of decent 5-Star units without paying a cent on Orbs.  (Still want Hector, though, so I can give my precious Sheena Distant Counter.)

Your point?