Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Together We Ride said:

I don't think I'm any one's friend in Heroes here, but I realized I was apart of the "too many Ikes" problem, so I switched my lead to my 40+5 Lancebreaker Ephraim. I have a ton of decent units, so if you wanna add me an request a color, I'll see what I can do.

My ID is: 6756772388, and I'll post a picture of my Ephraim soon.

Just sent a request. Ephraim sounds good to me. I've got a 40+1 Julia up right now, but I do have other colors if they're needed.

Surprisingly, it looks like Camilla underperformed again on her multiplier hour.  She still gave Ike a multiplier, but gained less votes than predicted.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Just sent a request. Ephraim sounds good to me. I've got a 40+1 Julia up right now, but I do have other colors if they're needed.

I'll accept it! I'm positive your Julia will come in handy too.

Once more, if anyone on Team Ike wants a non-red unit to help, feel free to add me. My ID is: 6756772388. Below are some of the non-red units I'm proud of, and right now it's set to my boy Ephraim. Feel free to request a change, though.

*EDIT* nvm about the pictures: I do not know how to put things in spoilers It seems :p

Ephraim (+atk, -hp): Fury, Lancebreaker, Threathen Def
Innes (+res, -def): Death Blow, Desperation, Spur Atk
Soren (+spd, -def): Darting Blow, G Tomebreaker, Fortify Res
Linde (+spd, -def): Speed +3, Desperation, Fortify Res
Hector: (+atk, -hp): Distant Counter, Wings of Mercy, Spur Atk

Edited by Together We Ride

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Surprisingly, it looks like Camilla underperformed again on her multiplier hour.  She still gave Ike a multiplier, but gained less votes than predicted.

Pretty sure Team Camilla spent a bunch of flags against Lyn. Especially that last multiplier.

Or probably saving them so they can repeat what they did to Lyn against Ike.

7 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I just sent it since I have been busy today I just saw your post, my user name is Rain.  I guess I should put my id again for anyone on team Ike that wants Innes it is, 6148672165

Sent a request to you as well, I'll gladly take an Innes. If anyone else on team Ike wants a Julia, my ID is 5367543341; I still have plenty of space on my friend list open.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Huh. Well, Rezzy, did you EVER get my Freddy? :( I stopped getting your Titania so much... She still appears on occasion, but not nearly as often as before.

24 minutes ago, Together We Ride said:

I don't think I'm any one's friend in Heroes here, but I realized I was apart of the "too many Ikes" problem, so I switched my lead to my 40+5 Lancebreaker Ephraim. I have a ton of decent units, so if you wanna add me an request a color, I'll see what I can do.

My ID is: 6756772388, and I'll post a picture of my Ephraim soon.

Decided to go ahead and add you! My name's Aria, and I've got Amelia as my lead. IDK how useful she's been so far. Maybe the one movement thing has been a detriment. If so, I can switch her out for someone else. 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Huh. Well, Rezzy, did you EVER get my Freddy? :( I stopped getting your Titania so much... She still appears on occasion, but not nearly as often as before.

Nope, sadly.  The beginning of today, I was getting more varied units, but I seem to have reverted back to getting just Ikes again, with the exception of last match, where I got Nino.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Decided to go ahead and add you! My name's Aria, and I've got Amelia as my lead. IDK how useful she's been so far. Maybe the one movement thing has been a detriment. If so, I can switch her out for someone else. 

Added! Your Amelia looks like a better version of a previous I'd get allied with, so I'm sure she'll be great.

15 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I just sent it since I have been busy today I just saw your post, my user name is Rain.  I guess I should put my id again for anyone on team Ike that wants Innes it is, 6148672165

Request sent. My name in Heroes is Matt, and I should have Ephraim as a lead. Here's hoping Ephraim and Innes can put aside their differences and fight for Ike!

@DefaultBeep and @EricaofRenais, I also sent you guys requests since I just finished some spring cleaning on my list. 

It's too early to tell how these matches are going to end. Spending all my flags while I've got the free time to. Somehow I've managed to stay in the top 5k overall and for team Ike.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nope, sadly.  The beginning of today, I was getting more varied units, but I seem to have reverted back to getting just Ikes again, with the exception of last match, where I got Nino.

Man, that's so lame. :(

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

@DefaultBeep and @EricaofRenais, I also sent you guys requests since I just finished some spring cleaning on my list. 

It's too early to tell how these matches are going to end. Spending all my flags while I've got the free time to. Somehow I've managed to stay in the top 5k overall and for team Ike.

We've got the multiplier now.  After this, I would hold off for a bit to see what the projections are looking like, whether we need to go full force or hold off a bit.

Just now, Rezzy said:

We've got the multiplier now.  After this, I would hold off for a bit to see what the projections are looking like, whether we need to go full force or hold off a bit.

Yeah, this! I'm praying and crossing my fingers for an Ike victory!

Got my two multipliers in.  That will probably be the last one we get.

Got a random Takumi and my Siamese twin Ike against two Lucinas and a Gallagher.

36 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The funny thing is, there's only one guy with Ike on my list, but I seem to get him every time.  I've got several friends whose units I haven't gotten at all.  I tried taking a couple skills off, but it didn't make a difference.

I often seem to get the same friend unit myself. Sadly in this case, it's Ike or Lucina.

27 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

That just about happened to me, too. I got 2x Ike and a merged Fir versus Bridelia (managed to pick her with some finagling), Ryoma and Summer Robin. The latter just about 1v3ed my team. The Fir came with Threaten Def 3, though, which barely managed to let me squeak by victory through attrition. If it wasn't for that Threaten Def, I would have wiped, since none of my swordies could charge their special before they died.

I tried my best, but I couldn't do it since I had no way of approaching anyone withouth taking a hit from Delthea and none of the Ike I had could one shot her, which let Maria heal her to kill a second Ike. By the time I finally killed Delthea, I only had one Ike with 1HP with an above half hp Azura on one side and a full HP Maria on the other.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm going to be so busy for the next few days that I probably won't be able to use my flags strategically. I'm 9000 feathers away from my next potential upgrade, and I just just 900 feathers for that (after Arena awards), so my rank isn't AS important.

Edited by Rafiel's Aria

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, this! I'm praying and crossing my fingers for an Ike victory!

Honestly, I think the real thing that's going to be important to your further strategy isn't the results of this hour, but the next. Current projection has you guys giving Team Camilla the multiplier for next hour (basically guaranteed). After that the Team Camilla is projected to not give Ike a multiplier, and the next team Camilla multiplier is then expected to get their last multiplier early enough for Ike to recover. 

If we don't hand the multiplier back to you, just keep going as you are and you should win without too much trouble. If we do though, it might throw a wrench into things.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Accepted! I'm incredibly jealous of your Amelia; the only one I got is +HP/-Def, so I'm excited to try out a better version.

I'm pretty indifferent about this round, partly because of the randomness and partly because I'm alright with both characters, so I'm just spending the flags I never got to use on team Lyn and hoping for a decent rank.

1 minute ago, Ildanach said:

Honestly, I think the real thing that's going to be important to your further strategy isn't the results of this hour, but the next. Current projection has you guys giving Team Camilla the multiplier for next hour (basically guaranteed). After that the Team Camilla is projected to not give Ike a multiplier, and the next team Camilla multiplier is then expected to get their last multiplier early enough for Ike to recover. 

If we don't hand the multiplier back to you, just keep going as you are and you should win without too much trouble. If we do though, it might throw a wrench into things.

Hmm, I see. This could definitely be the last one we get though.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hmm, I see. This could definitely be the last one we get though.

It quite possibly will be. I'm not saying you need to hold back on your current bonus, just that next hour is the real moment of truth.

Edited by Ildanach

I went kayaking expecting to miss the Ike multiplier but I got off the river in just about perfect time to get in two battles! 

Down side my first battle with this multiplier cost me an orb because of the three Ike curse against a Cordelia who wiped out all three Ike's. I have now deleted the last person on my friend list with an Ike lead. Real shame too because at the start of the gauntlet they had been running a very nice +6 Soren. Why did they have to chaaaannge??