Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Scores gains per hour are dropping, as expected.  Ike is predicted to win again, but we just have to make sure Camilla only gets one more multiplier, and not two, and that her one multiplier happens early enough to recover from.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Score updated and...I don't think Ike is gaining as much as he was before. People must be trying to hold off the multiplier or something, which might not actually be a good idea.

Sigh...

If you compare this hours forecast to the last, Team Camilla's multiplier has been pushed forward by 2 hours.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Scores gains per hour are dropping, as expected.  Ike is predicted to win again, but we just have to make sure Camilla only gets one more multiplier, and not two, and that her one multiplier happens early enough to recover from.

Dropping on both sides? Interesting... Yeah, we have to make sure Camilla's next multiplier comes at the right time and hope she doesn't overshoot and give us one. We actually do NOT want one, or she gets it right back etc etc.

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ike actually had his lowest showing last hour since early this morning. I'm honestly not sure at the moment when the best time for Camilla's next multiplier would be.  If it's way too early, she could theoretically get one right before the end, which would be bad.  The ratio looks dangerously close to the ratio of the Leo v Gaius match.

Eh, I'm not worried.  Best time for Camilla's multiplier, IMO, would be two hours before the event ends.  That way, Ike should be able to get one final multiplier FTW.

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Because Ike himself is pretty lame.

Yeah?! Well, uh, he's not as lame as Sharena!

Jokes aside, both Ike and Camilla didn't meet their predicted goals this hour, and roughly by the same number. Will that effect much?

*Edit* Apparently yes, if they're saying Ike will win again... everything's so volatile!

Edited by Together We Ride

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Dropping on both sides? Interesting... Yeah, we have to make sure Camilla's next multiplier comes at the right time and hope she doesn't overshoot and give us one. We actually do NOT want one, or she gets it right back etc etc.

Camilla has generally underperformed on her multiplier hours, and we're not projected to get one now, so I would be surprised if we got another one.

Hey, I like Sharena... xP

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Eh, I'm not worried.  Best time for Camilla's multiplier, IMO, would be two hours before the event ends.  That way, Ike should be able to get one final multiplier FTW.

That would be pretty awesome. lol But I don't think it'll happen.

EDIT: @Rezzy True that, yeah. Ike needs to get ahead by more than another full billion to trigger it though...

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Score updated and...I don't think Ike is gaining as much as he was before. People must be trying to hold off the multiplier or something, which might not actually be a good idea.

Sigh...

Well, it's also starting to get pretty late here in the US, and most people have school/work tomorrow.  It could just be that a large number of players are shutting down for the night.

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's exactly what happened with Lyn, and Camilla didn't give Lyn a multiplier.

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Well, it's also starting to get pretty late here in the US, and most people have school/work tomorrow.  It could just be that a large number of players are shutting down for the night.

Yeah, that's true too. Didn't realize what time it was here...

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Camilla got a late multiplier, but it was just enough so that Lyn couldn't catch up, but not high enough that it gave Lyn a multiplier. A Camilla multiplier is far from a guaranteed multiplier for Ike.

1 minute ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

I swear the VG has a mind of its own at times. I got @Rezzy's Titania and the game deployed a base-kit Mathilda against me. :lol:

Sorry, I didn't even know people used Mathilda.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Nah, don't worry about it. I just wasn't expecting it, since I think I've only ever seen maybe three in the Arena and never in the VG. I just had to get a little creative with the Mathilda pull, face-tanking it with Ike. After that, the team was able to dog-pile the remaining Brave Ike and Camilla.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just promoted a +Atk/-Res one with the arena payout feathers myself since I quite like her. Whether or not I'll get particularly great mileage out of her remains to be seen.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Finally won a match after having to surrender two in a row earlier. -_- I used 100 flags to try making up for it...

You guys let matches go for the Gauntlet? The only time I've ever lost I used an Orb to keep the win.

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

lol, reached rank 69 in team Camilla.

…I just…I'm not going to say it.

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

You guys let matches go for the Gauntlet? The only time I've ever lost I used an Orb to keep the win.

I would've used an orb, but they were both lost causes. One match gave me two Ikes vs two Reinhardts and the other I wound up not being able to do any damage vs the remaining enemy in the end.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I would've used an orb, but they were both lost causes. One match gave me two Ikes vs two Reinhardts and the other I wound up not being able to do any damage vs the remaining enemy in the end.

Double Reins? Ouch. I mean, good for my team and all, but seriously, I can't be glad even my enemies got stuck with that - that's just not right, Gauntlet.

9 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

…I just…I'm not going to say it.

I only use Light's Blessings/Orbs for Gauntlet matches if it's a multiplier match or it's towards the end if I still have lots of Flags to burn.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I just promoted a +Atk/-Res one with the arena payout feathers myself since I quite like her. Whether or not I'll get particularly great mileage out of her remains to be seen.

I pulled a Mathilda when I was aiming to get a Delthea. She's actually been quite useful for me, primarily for Arena Assault. She works well in my secondary Horse Emblem team, and I can definitely count on her to strike down some ponies when the occasion requires. She can even tank Reinhardt sometimes.

If you like Mathilda, that's cool.  She just has a lot of competition for a Blue Cavalier slot, after Reinhardt, Camus, Ursula, Olwen, Abel, and Roderick.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Finally won a match after having to surrender two in a row earlier. -_- I used 100 flags to try making up for it...

Besides wanting to further show the multiplier for the fraud it is, I joined Camilla because I had a 4* and a ton of feathers.  I promoted her, dragging her back to level 1.  I got her to the twenties and then stopped.  I always get a level 40 friend that makes almost any match a snap.