Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 800 flags left, but I'll use them cautiously too just to be safe.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

It's Ike's win now. There's literally no way Team Ike can lose this now unless about 80% of Team Ike suddenly drops dead or loses internet.

Well, back to ignoring the rest of this Voting Gauntlet since there's nothing else to see here.

I KNEW IT!

Haha, I don't blame you there, Ice Dragon. This gauntlet caused enough trouble. That's another reason I wanted Ike to win this, because I figure people would be less salty about it and therefore we wouldn't get a repeat of the last shitshow.

So yeah, more than just Ike being my fav here. First male gauntlet winner and saving trouble.

It's worth noting that Camilla has only been ahead about 25% of the time. Having the larger team does increase the odds of winning, even though it's not absolute (and a higher relative team size doesn't always mean more of an increase).

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's Ike's win now. There's literally no way Team Ike can lose this now unless about 80% of Team Ike suddenly drops dead or loses internet.

Well, back to ignoring the rest of this Voting Gauntlet since there's nothing else to see here.

Theoretically Team Ike can do over a Billion in a non-multiplier hour, so if they do have an absurd amount of flags left over there is a chance to fuck it up if everyone unloads their flags.

I doubt that would actually happen though. But it is technically possible.

3 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

...I have 1500 left (and can get an additional 100 from quests)...but, I'll be cautious while spending as to not shoot Camilla into a late-hour multiplier.

From what I can tell, we'd have to be making around 400 million more than Camilla every hour for the remainder of the gauntlet just to give Camilla a last-hour multiplier.  I don't think I see that happening at this point.  Maybe if we go all out and Camilla fans don't spend any flags for several hours, but that's rather unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've got 1200 Flags left right now.  I might go take a nap and spend the rest when I get back.  I had to stay home with a 101 fever today.  Leo got me sick.

Dang that's a high feaver. Hope you feel better soon! And I hope Leo is feeling better after passing the gunk onto you. 

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

From what I can tell, we'd have to be making around 400 million more than Camilla every hour for the remainder of the gauntlet just to give Camilla a last-hour multiplier.  I don't think I see that happening at this point.  Maybe if we go all out and Camilla fans don't spend any flags for several hours, but that's rather unlikely.

Mm, that's true~ people might start dumping flags for the sake of score/getting rid of them. Especially if Team Camilla's not predicted to get any other multiplier. Ahh, this is pretty exciting~!

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've got 1200 Flags left right now.  I might go take a nap and spend the rest when I get back.  I had to stay home with a 101 fever today.  Leo got me sick.

D: Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that...I hope feel better soon!!

Edited by Luna of Dragonblood

Welp, guess I'll just believe everyone here for a bit a feel happy that Ike has won (I don't really have flags left, so there's not a whole lot I could do anyway).

Yay, we won! Finally a male gauntlet winner!

I'll wait with celebrating until I actually see the results though...

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Well, shoot. Camilla winning would have been a nice irony over all this multiplier stuff. Congrats, team Ike. Can’t say this pleases me; Lyn isn’t avenged.

So...., how could we have avenged Lyn other then destroying Camilla again?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, shoot. Camilla winning would have been a nice irony over all this multiplier stuff. Congrats, team Ike. Can’t say this pleases me; Lyn isn’t avenged.

What are you talking about? Camilla was the one who eliminated Lyn in the first place. Shouldn't her losing here mean the opposite?

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Last night I pulled an Ike, then a Hector, and then a Lyn with the free summon for the new banner.

If that isn't symbolic of FE7 being avenged man than idk what is.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

What are you talking about? Camilla was the one who eliminated Lyn in the first place. Shouldn't her losing here mean the opposite?

Lyn’s loss allowed Ike to win.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Haha, I don't blame you there, Ice Dragon. This gauntlet caused enough trouble. That's another reason I wanted Ike to win this, because I figure people would be less salty about it and therefore we wouldn't get a repeat of the last shitshow.

I'm mostly just annoyed at the hype-kill that happened. If the finals were Hector v. Camilla (for entertainment) or Ike v. Lyn (for hype), I'd be actively participating.

3 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Theoretically Team Ike can do over a Billion in a non-multiplier hour, so if they do have an absurd amount of flags left over there is a chance to fuck it up if everyone unloads their flags.

I doubt that would actually happen though. But it is technically possible.

It may be theoretically possible, but it's realistically impossible. It's like coordinating everyone in a high-rise office building to jump all at the same time while only able to use Facebook to communicate. Theoretically possible, but not realistic. People don't have to motivation to do so, and your communication limitation is crippling.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lyn’s loss allowed Ike to win.

But that's Ike benefitting from it, not Ike causing it...

Edit: @Ice Dragon, are you saying it's unrealistic that everyone on team Ike will dump all their flags in this final round? It seems like the logical choice to dump everything you have now to me, no comunication needed.

Edited by Bartozio

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm mostly just annoyed at the hype-kill that happened. If the finals were Hector v. Camilla (for entertainment) or Ike v. Lyn (for hype), I'd be actively participating.

Ah, I see. That makes sense.

Shame the first male winner is Ike, and that I couldn't avenge the only awesome character in this gauntlet, Roy.

Also a shame that Camilla couldn't be the most ironic winner in the gauntlet.

Just gonna dump most of the rest of my flags now, I guess, will save a few hundred for the last hours jic.  

Don't worry, the true result in my heart will always be Roy as the victor in a crushing sweep of everyone and everything~

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Edit: @Ice Dragon, are you saying it's unrealistic that everyone on team Ike will dump all their flags in this final round? It seems like the logical choice to dump everything you have now to me, no comunication needed.

Team Corrin at its end-of-the-round peak put in only 28% more points than average in a single hour against Team Gaius.

It's extremely unlikely that Team Ike will somehow put in 800% more points than average in one hour without a multiplier, end-of-round or not.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It may be theoretically possible, but it's realistically impossible. It's like coordinating everyone in a high-rise office building to jump all at the same time while only able to use Facebook to communicate. Theoretically possible, but not realistic. People don't have to motivation to do so, and your communication limitation is crippling.

There is no communication needed though. People are going to want to spend their flags instead of letting them go to waste. It doesn't need to be all timed at once. It is just a matter of whether they actually have that many flags remaining. Whether they do 1 billion for the next 6 hours or 700 million for the next 10 hours, either way, there is a chance to lose.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

There is no communication needed though. People are going to want to spend their flags instead of letting them go to waste. It doesn't need to be all timed at once. It is just a matter of whether they actually have that many flags remaining. Whether they do 1 billion for the next 6 hours or 700 million for the next 10 hours, either way, there is a chance to lose.

This:

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Team Corrin at its end-of-the-round peak put in only 28% more points than average in a single hour against Team Gaius.

It's extremely unlikely that Team Ike will somehow put in 800% more points than average in one hour without a multiplier, end-of-round or not.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Where are you getting 800% from? 1 Billion is 200% of his average and 750 million is only 150% of his average.