Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, Rezzy said:

Is someone trolling it, then?  Well, at least they waited until the end.

Yeah, sounds like it. lol

And Rezzy, I'm still getting your Titania lots. I don't get why I'm getting her so much, but you never got my Freddy even once... :(

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, sounds like it. lol

And Rezzy, I'm still getting your Titania lots. I don't get why I'm getting her so much, but you never got my Freddy even once... :(

No idea, lately, I've been getting mostly Nino and the Ike that's plagued me since the beginning.

It would be cool, if instead of just a straight random, they drew like three random Friend units that you could pick, so you don't get stuck with the same units over and over.

It looks like I might be falling out of the top 5K.  I'm at 4948, with no Flags left.

Aw. I was just about to ask if Camilla was gonna get one last multiplier. Rip Google Doc.

Team Rank: Somewhere around 7,000

Overall Rank: 13,000 something something

Edited by Falcom

7 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Aw. I was just about to ask if Camilla was gonna get one last multiplier. Rip Google Doc.

Team Rank: Somewhere around 7,000

Overall Rank: 13,000 something something

Nope, once we had the last multiplier, it was pretty much mathematically impossible.

I think the google doc marking Camilla's next gains as 0 is to prove that even if Camilla stopped gaining any points and Ike got 600k+ per hour, she'd still wouldn't get another multiplier. 

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

@Othin, are you on team Ike with a Brave Roy lead, or is there just some unrelated guy with that name?

Yes, that's me! And whoops, forgot to keep a non-red in front when I changed my arena team. Back to Brave Lyn now.

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yes, that's me! And whoops, forgot to keep a non-red in front when I changed my arena team. Back to Brave Lyn now.

It's always funny to end up in the same score bracket as someone else on SF -- I'm Sun with Reinhardt.

"And that boys and girls is the end of world war emblem, Ike slays camilia and her wyvern down to the realm of darkness. At last, the clouds disappear from the realm of the emblem, and team Ike screams in victory of the first male to win a gauntlet. Let's us hope there is a new path of light ahead of us. This is Hazama from the NOL, and I bid you farewell for now.

The end.

Did I do it right?

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Mad that my ranks are so low for the final round, but that's what I get for not being Japanese.

I'm going to repeat the poster above me. . .just what do you mean by this?

My rank is going to be pretty good. I think I'll stay in the top 5k overall and for Ike's army. I'm about 4.2k overall right now. I feel like that's pretty safe unless there's some crazy flag burning in the next hour. And that's entirely likely.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

What? Seriously, what?

Just now, eclipse said:

I'm going to repeat the poster above me. . .just what do you mean by this?

The bulk of multipliers come in the first hours of a new round. The first hours of a new round are in the dead of night for the US, but just in time for Japanese getting off work/school. We are disadvantaged in our ability to rank.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

The bulk of multipliers come in the first hours of a new round. The first hours of a new round are in the dead of night for the US, but just in time for Japanese getting off work/school. We are disadvantaged in our ability to rank.

It's 9 PM in Hawaii.  Kinda sucks for the rest of the continental US, but things don't really heat up until the first three hours anyway (which makes it 6 AM on the east coast).

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

JST fellow here, can confirm.

On the other hand, some of the later (higher) multipliers happen while I'm alseep so it's not bad for everyone in the west.

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

JST fellow here, can confirm.

On the other hand, some of the later (higher) multipliers happen while I'm alseep so it's not bad for everyone in the west.

Quite...i was able to hit those high multipliers. I saved my flags specifically for those times. It's just a matter of timing your flag burnings.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It's 9 PM in Hawaii.  Kinda sucks for the rest of the continental US, but things don't really heat up until the first three hours anyway (which makes it 6 AM on the east coast).

I'm in the middle of those two regions, and of course I meant continental, Hawaii is less than 0.5% of my country's population. Alaska is even less than that. And how is 6AM as ideal as the hour you take a train home from work? Anyway, things heat up immediately after hour 1. It's extremely rare for hour #2 to not have a multiplier for one side, even on Round 1 matches. And the more unmatched the battle is, the more the teams yoyo in those hours with their multipliers. The rest of the world can get multipliers later in a round, but it's pure luck, Japan is the region most optimal to be in with those guaranteed multipliers at the start.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I'm in the middle of those two regions, and of course I meant continental, Hawaii is less than 0.5% of my country's population. Alaska is even less than that. And how is 6AM as ideal as the hour you take a train home from work? Anyway, things heat up immediately after hour 1. It's extremely rare for hour #2 to not have a multiplier for one side, even on Round 1 matches. And the more unmatched the battle is, the more the teams yoyo in those hours with their multipliers. The rest of the world can get multipliers later in a round, but it's pure luck, Japan is the region most optimal to be in with those guaranteed multipliers at the start.

It's not pure luck, it's by design.  Remember where FE came from!

While Hawaii may be a small part of the US, it is STILL a part of the US, and it's my country too.  While things can be super-swingy, remember that the maximum number of times someone can compete in a given multiplier is 2.  I've stumbled upon them before, and all it did was allow me to be lazier than normal.  I think dedication would be a lot more effective than being awake for the first few hours of the gauntlet.

No multiplier.

Congrats Team Ike on your victory!

More importantly, no more massive salt fest!