Summoning Focus: Brave Heroes!

Vaximillian

Who will be you free pick hero?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be you free pick hero?

Definitely Lyn. One of my favorite video game characters since 2003.

Lyn Base Stats (from a video screencap):
HP: 35
ATK: 33
SPD: 35
DEF: 18
RES: 28

I think I'd go Brave Bow+ and Fury. Giving her:
ATK: 44
SPD: 33
DEF: 21
RES: 31

But, give her a Hone Cavalry buff, and we have:
ATK: 50
SPD: 39

And finally with a Goad Cavalry, she'll break 50 attack and 40 speed...

ATK: 54
SPD: 43

Quad Lyn Horse Emblem, here we go! That Res is also fantastic.

Edited by Xaos Steel Wing

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, there are still red heroes that I want, but the red pool is really huge. If my charts are correct, then excluding seasonal/limited variants it has 11 more normally summonable characters than the next most populated color (blue), so I think it'll be harder to get anything specific you want in red than in other colors.

I mean, red's basically the color where most things are good, versus something like colorless, where some things (Klein and the like) are exceptional, but a great majority are irredeemable trash. All colors have their trash, but red has the best 'useful' to 'trash' ratio, I think, especially considering how unique some of its skill fodder are: TA-3 is Roy only for 4*, same for Fury 3 on Hinata, and there's reposition where it's Selena, Barst, or a 5* unit.

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I mean, red's basically the color where most things are good, versus something like colorless, where some things (Klein and the like) are exceptional, but a great majority are irredeemable trash. All colors have their trash, but red has the best 'useful' to 'trash' ratio, I think, especially considering how unique some of its skill fodder are: TA-3 is Roy only for 4*, same for Fury 3 on Hinata, and there's reposition where it's Selena, Barst, or a 5* unit.

Has anyone actually calculated the great versus trash ratio for all the colours? I think I meant to do that at some point, but never got around to finishing it...

Ike is the only one I want, so Ike is my freebie and then I'm done! No need to pull here! Yayz.

I wish the outfits were better though. They're just dressing up as their dads if they're not Lucina and Lucina is just promoted. Expected something a bit more unique. But hey, a free 5 star is a free 5 star and Ike's skills look awesome.

As someone who always liked the look of Great Lord Lucina, I appreciate that choice, since it's usually not used in anything in favour of her base outfit. Also gonna pick her to complete my Lucina Emblem team, which is an important endeavor. Will probably grab Lyn on the alt account on my second device, that way I'll have the only two I care about of the four.

18 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I wish this was the case when I was hunting for Gray last Tempest.

All I received were mostly Stahls (what little Armours I have all have Swap, nothing else needs them atm), 3 star Raighs and 3 star Lon'qus. (Ok sure Vantage but I have too many right now and that needs feather promotions).

I'll go for Lyn obviously (and still pull colorless to give her IVs and merges). The only other unit I care about is Ike who I'm going to pull for too but Lyn is the first mounted archer in the game and she's THE blade tome counter while Ike is THE Reinhardt counter. The greatest thing about Lyn is that she works in Horse Emblem with a generic Brave Bow+ Desperation build if you want cookie cutter or you can make her anti DC/Blade tome with her starting kit in different team comps. 

Lucina and Roy are nice and I'll try for them after I'm done with Lyn and Ike but they don't seem that good to me, Roy is the best Player Phase red horse and Lucina is like the ultimate spur support bot which is nice but I don't think they'll break the game like the other two.

Since Lyn will be unique with a bow on a horse, I'll probably pick her as the free pull. It seems kind of unfair that she can profit from horse buffs, but negates them for mage enemies. Perhaps I wouldn't even change her bow for brave, 

Also the others seem very powerful. I wonder who would be most powercreep...

Edited by mampfoid

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Roy getting Galeforce might mean Eliwood×Lyn.

I'm more of a Eliwood x Ninian shipper but can't argue with those true facts.

39 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ike is the only one I want, so Ike is my freebie and then I'm done! No need to pull here! Yayz.

I wish the outfits were better though. They're just dressing up as their dads if they're not Lucina and Lucina is just promoted. Expected something a bit more unique. But hey, a free 5 star is a free 5 star and Ike's skills look awesome.

Somehow I doubt that Lyn's father wore the same clothes that Lyn does.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is not the official twitter account. This is the official twitter account.

I didn't specify 'official'. Also, I'm not sure if that one is running it.

Anyway, I'm interested in the fact that Lucina is that much higher outside Serenes.

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

Not exactly the same, no, but she says her dad was a good archer and stuff.

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm more of a Eliwood x Ninian shipper but can't argue with those true facts.

As am I, friend, as am I.

At least he did probably wear underwear, didn’t he?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They usually...wait, she's at least wearing underwear right?

Also, I ship Lyn and Eliwood so this works for me.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

She doesn’t seem to, no.

Well, I mean, how can you really check. Looks almost identical to her normal art to me. Just with the added piece of armor. Also, will we in America get breast physics as a nod?

Edited by Arthur97

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, I mean, how can you really check. Looks almost identical to her normal art to me. Just with the added piece of armor. Also, will we in America get breast physics as a nod?

Z9pRxel.png

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He did not, which is why Marquess Araphen had a permanent "Disgusting" reaction to Sacaens (besides Rath who does wear underwear).

Just now, NekoKnight said:

He did not, which is why Marquess Araphen had a permanent "Disgusting" reaction to Sacaens (besides Rath who does wear underwear).

Well, that might actually be justified in that case. Walking around town with your junk showing is, well, disgusting.

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

Pantsless Marth was Lyn’s father. It’s my new headcanon.

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

How can you tell what he's wearing or not wearing under his pants, lol

They all look amazing. I love how Roy and Ike are dressed as their fathers, it's adorable.

I'm choosing Roy because he's my baby, and then I'll try for Ike, then Lyn, then Lucina.