CYL TV Spot?

Zangetsu

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I want to say this awesome... the hair colors being off really bothers me.

I couldn't help thinking about that the whole time I was watching. Maybe a bit pedantic, but could they really not have gotten wigs of the proper colors?

Okay but holy crap Black Knight is coming to Heroes, and whatever his skillset is it ORKO's Brave Ike.

So in trying to figure out the Black Knights stats, this is what I came up with...

HP = 52

Att = At least 34 assuming he has a legendary weapon that does not increase Attack on being counter-attacked (it is the only way to deal 25 base damage against 35 defense Ike).

Spd = At least 24-32, as neither Ike nor BK are able to double, though this could just be another Wary Fighter user.

Def = At least 40 assuming that his legendary weapon does not increase defense when being attacked (it is the only way for Ike to deal 2 damage against him)

Res = cannot be determined.

BK has a Special that is ready to be used, and the following can be determined:

• It is NOT any form of Blazing xxx, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, or Galeforce, as the Special is clearly adding damage to BKs attack.
  • It is NOT Luna. Ike, with 35 Defense on being attacked with a Luna charged attack, survives with 1 hp. As such, it also cannot be Moonbow.
  • It is NOT any form of Reprisal, as BK does not take enough damage to kill Ike with the damage boost.
  • It is NOT Night Sky or Glimmer, as it does not add enough damage to kill Ike. It can, however, be Astra.
  • It is NOT Draconic Aura, as it does not add enough damage to kill Ike. It can, however, be Dragon Fang.
  • Bonfire adds enough damage to kill Ike, so both it and Ignis could be the skill. However, this assumes his Defense really is 40 with no external boosts.
  • It is unknown if it can be Chilling Wind and related skills due to missing Resistance values.

It is probably Astra since that's what his skill was half of if I recall correctly.

Again, this all depends on if Alondite, which BK does have, and BKs base skill set do not grant Defense bonuses, though given the Defense+5 boost that Alondite gives in both Tellius games, he may have much less (probably Def +4 when being attacked, like how Berkut's Lance has Res +4)

Edited by Xenomata

Costumes look great aside from hair colors not matching up (especially Lyn and Roy).

Looks like Black Knight is coming soon and he looks to be bringing in his Alondite. Now, is Alondite going to be a DC weapon?  After all, it IS the sister blade to Ragnell.

3 hours ago, SecondWorld said:

I'm still not over the short clips of live action Greil death. I think I love this ad.

Same.

It has some iffy parts, but I absolutely loved it on the whole.

Hopefully it attracts more players in Japan ^^

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Okay but holy crap Black Knight is coming to Heroes, and whatever his skillset is it ORKO's Brave Ike.

So in trying to figure out the Black Knights stats, this is what I came up with...

HP = 52

Att = At least 34 assuming he has a legendary weapon that does not increase Attack on being counter-attacked (it is the only way to deal 25 base damage against 35 defense Ike).

Spd = At least 24-32, as neither Ike nor BK are able to double, though this could just be another Wary Fighter user.

Def = At least 40 assuming that his legendary weapon does not increase defense when being attacked (it is the only way for Ike to deal 2 damage against him)

Res = cannot be determined.

BK has a Special that is ready to be used, and the following can be determined:

• It is NOT any form of Blazing xxx, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, or Galeforce, as the Special is clearly adding damage to BKs attack.
  • It is NOT Luna. Ike, with 35 Defense on being attacked with a Luna charged attack, survives with 1 hp. As such, it also cannot be Moonbow.
  • It is NOT any form of Reprisal, as BK does not take enough damage to kill Ike with the damage boost.
  • It is NOT Night Sky or Glimmer, as it does not add enough damage to kill Ike. It can, however, be Astra.
  • It is NOT Draconic Aura, as it does not add enough damage to kill Ike. It can, however, be Dragon Fang.
  • Bonfire adds enough damage to kill Ike, so both it and Ignis could be the skill. However, this assumes his Defense really is 40 with no external boosts.
  • It is unknown if it can be Chilling Wind and related skills due to missing Resistance values.

It is probably Astra since that's what his skill was half of if I recall correctly.

Again, this all depends on if Alondite, which BK does have, and BKs base skill set do not grant Defense bonuses, though given the Defense+5 boost that Alondite gives in both Tellius games, he may have much less (probably Def +4 when being attacked, like how Berkut's Lance has Res +4)

I did the math too.

BK stats just from that snippet in the trailer.

HP: 52, Atk 34(50 with weapon), Speed 24-32(Or he has Wary fighter), Def:37(Since I assume ALondite will give +3 Def), Res: 14-22(To get the right BST).

1 hour ago, Silith13 said:

I did the math too.

BK stats just from that snippet in the trailer.

HP: 52, Atk 34(50 with weapon), Speed 24-32(Or he has Wary fighter), Def:37(Since I assume ALondite will give +3 Def), Res: 14-22(To get the right BST).

Unless his speed is on the higher end, like 29-32, he is going to be a little bit worse than Zephiel due to less efficient stat distribution. Alondite should however have built in distant counter so he will have that going for him.

Holy fuck that was an edgy voice. You can practically hear the "...." in "Fire Emblem....... Heroes..................."

One of the best ads I have seen in a long time, I also want to see live action FE instead of anime after this.  Love the parts with Ike and Lyn.

Eh... I don't know if this was the intention, but I have the idea that maybe... The hair colors doesn't match because... All of these guys are suppossed to be Kiran/the player/us?

Like, you taking the place of the character as if saying saying "You have the feeling that is you who are fighting"

Probably I'm wrong but that is the feel I had with not matching hair colors.

Anyway, it was short but cool, I would like to see more of this in the future haha

Hmm, I don't know. When I shoot arrow it usually doesn't have cool zooming cameras around, I also need both hands ridding horse and probably I  wouldn't be able even properly lift Urvan much less swing around like this.