Elise Confirmed!

RotomGuy

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sbuscoz said:

Are they going to wait until the Tokyo Game Show to show us the shadow dragon characters? Because showing them less than a week before the game is released it's a pretty bad idea imo.

It does make sense in a way since the SD characters are mostly there to appeal to Japan.

omg omg omg omg omg omg

this was EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED oh m y god

so many people were against these cutie pies

but I NEVER GAVE UP

my SWEET SWEET CINNAMON ROLLS ARE HOME

everyone was saying no they won't be in, no they'll have retainers in those spots, no they'll be npc's

BUT MY CINNAMON ROLLS ARE IN

i feel blessed I have been worried about these two for a long while now, now I'm preordering the special edition with NO hesitation

they just have to show Sakura to really get me to cry :'^)))))))) who else ready to have a team of Sakura, Elise, and Lissa? Such purity and innocence!!!!

now i feel SO vindicated

9 minutes ago, Sbuscoz said:

Are they going to wait until the Tokyo Game Show to show us the shadow dragon characters? Because showing them less than a week before the game is released it's a pretty bad idea imo.

I think that's what they're going for, they mentioned TGS earlier on in the interview and they talked about how FEW was going to be there. (Considering how big TGS is in Japan it would be a logical time to reveal them)

9 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

I'm not so sure if holding back on the Shadow Dragon characters is a good idea..

So on another roster subject, have they shown any of the Officer and commander enemy types as opposed to Grunts. I'm hoping they'll be FE classes.

They've shown Knights so far - I think there was one in the segment where they were playing as Takumi.

1 minute ago, Pokechu said:

omg omg omg omg omg omg

this was EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED oh m y god

so many people were against these cutie pies

but I NEVER GAVE UP

my SWEET SWEET CINNAMON ROLLS ARE HOME

everyone was saying no they won't be in, no they'll have retainers in those spots, no they'll be npc's

BUT MY CINNAMON ROLLS ARE IN

i feel blessed I have been worried about these two for a long while now, now I'm preordering the special edition with NO hesitation

they just have to show Sakura to really get me to cry :'^)))))))) who else ready to have a team of Sakura, Elise, and Lissa? Such purity and innocence!!!!

now i feel SO vindicated

Ngl, the first thing that popped into my head after seeing Elise and going "Aw she's in!" was "A certain someone on SF is going to very happy about Elise showing up." XD

Edited by Tactician_Iris

15 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Ngl, the first thing that popped into my head after seeing Elise and going "Aw she's in!" was "A certain someone on SF is going to very happy about Elise showing up." XD

I won't lie, I was almost convinced that they wouldn't be in :lol: but then this came and showed me that they are!

6 minutes ago, Pokechu said:

I won't lie, I was almost convinced that they wouldn't be in :lol: but then this came and showed me that they are!

I didn't rule them out once I saw the poster for the LE - those empty spaces were far too suspicious.
And now that Sakura's pretty much been confirmed at this point - I wonder if M!Corrin will be revealed alongside her.

Edit
Speaking of TGS, here's the schedule for Koei Tecmo's (& FEW's) attendance:
https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/tgs2017/schedule.html

Edited by Tactician_Iris
Found a TGS schedule for FEW

29 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

It does make sense in a way since the SD characters are mostly there to appeal to Japan.

So what's in it for the Classic Western fan?

...Makes me really want to dig in to Mystery. If it weren't for prac... I'd say the confusing interface would still hold me back (I still don't know where the numbers I want are for combat forecasting).

Just now, Tactician_Iris said:

I didn't rule them out once I saw the poster for the LE - those empty spaces were far too suspicious.
And now that Sakura's pretty much been confirmed at this point - I wonder if M!Corrin will be revealed alongside her.

I think Sakura could be revealed by herself like Elise was, and they could reveal Azura and Male Corrin at one time since they kind of go together. It's really strange how we haven't gotten Azura yet.

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So what's in it for the Classic Western fan?

...Makes me really want to dig in to Mystery. If it weren't for prac... I'd say the confusing interface would still hold me back (I still don't know where the numbers I want are for combat forecasting).

Nothing untill DLC or a sequal comes around. Though vets may also like Awakening and fates, I do at least. Its also possible they like SD.

1 minute ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Nothing untill DLC or a sequal comes around. Though vets may also like Awakening and fates, I do at least. Its also possible they like SD.

Strike against all three for me. I'm working on Mystery, but...

At least Elise looks interesting to play. As trailers for characters I have no frame of reference go, this one got me pretty interested.

3 minutes ago, Pokechu said:

I think Sakura could be revealed by herself like Elise was, and they could reveal Azura and Male Corrin at one time since they kind of go together. It's really strange how we haven't gotten Azura yet.

True she could be, and I agree on that leaving Azura out would be...odd.
The thing that gives me pause on Azura compared to M!Corrin is the lack of a logical slot for her on the poster - but even then, she could be added below Hoshido/Nohr's royalty.

4 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Said SD fan reporting in.

18 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Yeah I know... Unfortunately...

If they don't appear as DLC though I will be very shocked.

They probably will, though I kind of expect we'll see Ike, Roy, and Lyn first, they're the only ones appearing in both Smash Bros. and the Choose Your Legend event to not appear yet (along with Hector and Tharja if you include those not in the Top 2).

12 minutes ago, Pokechu said:

I don't think they'll only reveal a single character in Famitsu, they may do the remaining Fates characters and perhaps Tharja since it just seems unlikely for her not to appear considering her popularity..unless they want to keep some characters as surprises.

3 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

True she could be, and I agree on that leaving Azura out would be...odd.
The thing that gives me pause on Azura compared to M!Corrin is the lack of a logical slot for her on the poster - but even then, she could be added below Hoshido/Nohr's royalty.

It's possible that she'll be placed above Corrin and that Corrin is actually placed slightly lower then in the preview pic.

35 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Edit

Marth's JP voice actor's appearing as a guest?

Dis gun be gud

9 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

It's possible that she'll be placed above Corrin and that Corrin is actually placed slightly lower then in the preview pic.

Corrin could be the exception to the rule - while I'm personally a bit doubtful I'm not ruling it out entirely either.
I mean there's no spot for Darios either on that poster (Rowan and Lianna are too close) and he's...well we know he's in the game.

43 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Edit

We're gonna get Hikaru Midorikawa? Oh goodness...*fans self*

SD characters confirmed at TGS