Elise Confirmed!

RotomGuy

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

We're gonna get Hikaru Midorikawa? Oh goodness...*fans self*

SD characters confirmed at TGS

11 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Marth's JP voice actor's appearing as a guest?

Dis gun be gud

Yep! Coupled with a blurb like this even:

"本作に参戦する新英雄を公開!? スペシャルゲストに「マルス」役の緑川光さんをお招きして、早矢仕プロデューサー、臼田ディレクターと共に本作の新情報をお届けします。"

"新英雄" New Hero" eh?
I mean I'm excited and I haven't even played SD yet. (at least I still have more than a month to rectify that).

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Yep! Coupled with a blurb like this even:

"本作に参戦する新英雄を公開!? スペシャルゲストに「マルス」役の緑川光さんをお招きして、早矢仕プロデューサー、臼田ディレクターと共に本作の新情報をお届けします。"

"新英雄" New Hero" eh?
I mean I'm excited and I haven't even played SD yet. (at least I still have more than a month to rectify that).

Midorikawa makes me melt, so this is fantastic.

I am so hyped for this game! ...Even though I won't be getting it until Christmas...

The new hero will most likely be Xane Tiki, but I'm also hoping for Xane Caeda, Minerva, Merric and Linde.

So now we have Elise... that would definitely mean that Sakura is also in. You cannot have one without the other in regards to Fates. You cannot have a Female Robin to a Male Robin without a Male Corrin to a Female Corrin. You cannot have a Xander without a Ryoma, a Takumi without a Leo, a Hinoka without a Camilla, and now an Elise without a Sakura. Now we just need Azura, and that should complete the minimal roster for Fates.

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

M-My ears, they hurt.

Her moveset looks awesome though, definitely in the top along with Takumi and Marth's.

Every mage's moveset looks awesome. Since I saw Robin's first, I find his to be the best still, but Elise is the first horseback one that we see the gameplay trailer, whereas Leo's we saw some only by method of him being an enemy.

15 minutes ago, Lau said:

The new hero will most likely be Xane Tiki, but I'm also hoping for Xane Caeda, Minerva, Merric and Linde.

But Xane is already in, it's just that he is already transformed in another character.

Right? RIGHT?!

16 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

So now we have Elise... that would definitely mean that Sakura is also in. You cannot have one without the other in regards to Fates. You cannot have a Female Robin to a Male Robin without a Male Corrin to a Female Corrin. You cannot have a Xander without a Ryoma, a Takumi without a Leo, a Hinoka without a Camilla, and now an Elise without a Sakura. Now we just need Azura, and that should complete the minimal roster for Fates.

Azura's basically a lock due to Rena Strober slipping up in a Heroes interview ("I'm so glad to be voicing Azura in Heroes and other projects"), and since Elise and Sakura are confirmed the only spot left on the poster would be above F!Corrin, fitting Azura.

Yes, I think they're going to ignore M!Corrin entirely.

10 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Every mage's moveset looks awesome. Since I saw Robin's first, I find his to be the best still, but Elise is the first horseback one that we see the gameplay trailer, whereas Leo's we saw some only by method of him being an enemy.

I have a feeling that might be because M!Robin might have been made first out of all the magic users, and might be kind of a standard/template for how they're making magic/Tome users for this game.

Neat, Elise uses the Freeze staff

I'm not as confident M!Corrin is getting in, at least not in the base game. The difference between the Corrins and the Robins is that Corrin is one of the main characters, and they specifically chose the female version for gender balance (and popularity)

Wasn't expecting Elise, but I'm glad she's in. Out of the 4 Fate's sisters, she was always my favorite and I think they did her justice with her moveset. The way she attacks with her staff really differentiates her from Leo. 

Music is also sounding superb, though there seems to be an overemphasis on the guitar.

14 minutes ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

Music is also sounding superb, though there seems to be an overemphasis on the guitar.

This is always the standard of Warriors osts/remixes, well some of their series like Samurai Warriors focus Techno and traditional Japanese instruments. But for the most part, Warriors focus on a power rock aspect.

Of course Nohr goes first in reveals, gotta play to the bias whenever possible (plus they knew they wouldn't survive the week if they had revealed Sakura by herself).

Looking forward to next week then (please let her be a dual healer/archer. Please let there be a cute scene where she trains with Takumi. It's everything I want), though I do hope they start revealing SD characters soon for those who are still waiting for them. 

I think instead of revealing characters per game, they should have shown 1-2 characters from each for every reveal. Would have lessened anxieties a lot.

41 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

As adorable as always! ^^ Glad she's in! This practically confirms Sakura too.

But where are the SD characters they promised?

Oh my, for once a character is shown and you didn't go Frederick. XD

Just kidding. But yeah, Elise being in means Sakura is in. 

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

Azura's basically a lock due to Rena Strober slipping up in a Heroes interview ("I'm so glad to be voicing Azura in Heroes and other projects"), and since Elise and Sakura are confirmed the only spot left on the poster would be above F!Corrin, fitting Azura.

Yes, I think they're going to ignore M!Corrin entirely.

Well shit, that's just... wow. I almost feel like that can be considered discrimination. Then again, M!Corrin is more hated than his female counterpart. 

1 hour ago, Folt said:

I have a feeling that might be because M!Robin might have been made first out of all the magic users, and might be kind of a standard/template for how they're making magic/Tome users for this game.

Yeah, if you notice in Elise's attack pattern, some of her moves resembles Robin's own. The orbs that spin around and scatter enemies that surround her. 

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Oh my, for once a character is shown and you didn't go Frederick. XD

Just kidding. But yeah, Elise being in means Sakura is in. 

Well, no point in that anymore, really. XD The game is out in Japan soonish and I'll be looking for their footage...without story spoilers...I hope.

Maybe wires got crossed and they thought they were revealing Elice? Elise is truly my favorite Shadow Dragon character, anyhow.

Oh well, at least this probably means Sakura is in, and she's the only royal out of the entire goddamn set who I don't despise.