Need help with battle animations

Theri

I have four characters left to do the sprites for until we can finish our demo. They all have working portraits and everything else, but they lack custom battle sprites. Since we have no one on the team currently who excels at making animated battle sprites, I was hoping someone could help with these four. I am willing to pay, but no more than $5 (sorry since I'm not making any money off this I can't spend too much into making it)

In order:

Castor: Lord uses swords/staves

Pollux: Lord uses swords/tomes

F!Avatar: Pretty much just a regular ol' mage, though I need her sprite to at least differentiate from the generic enemy mages

M!Avatar: Same as F!Avatar

Castor.png

Pollux.png

9 hours ago, Lenh said:

Easy?

Make Castor a troubadour, Pollux you're on your own make a simple tome edit of one of the sword lords, F!Avatar grab hatless mage, M!Avatar same thing.

That'll be $2.50.

Alas, a lot of the image files are missing. Unfortunately, this doesn't really help too much.

Lenh was probably joking about the money part but point is you don't really need complete custom animations right off the bat, vanilla animations can serve as a good placeholder and there are numerous open source animations she linked you available for use provided you give credit.
Like lenh said, you can make do with what's available (vanilla/open source animations) and you won't necessarily need custom animations for a demo.
also, I'm no expert but I have delved into the ways of animation and it's quite difficult and somewhat tedious, I don't think $5 will cut it
but at the same time, nothing's stopping you from learning and making those animations yourself, animating is a long and difficult task but can be fun to learn if you want to.