Optimal Teams for Chain Arena/Challenge and Squad Assault with my Units?

Pixile

Hi everyone, i'm new to Serenes Forest but have been on the Cipher discord.I have been playing Heroes since release and f2p. So far I have 25 five star heroes, with one being a duplicate Ninian. I also have been using Camus and Xander as four stars on my horse team. Here's the list:

Alfonse: Neutral
Marth: +Spd -Res
Saber: +Atk -Spd
Zephiel: Neutral
Young Tiki: +HP -Res
Celica: +Res -Def
Leo: +Res -Atk
Sharena: Neutral
Brave Lucina: Neutral Free Choice
Azura: Neutral
Effie: +Res -HP
Clive: Neutral
Mathilda: +HP -Res
Tana: +Atk -Spd
Hinoka: +Res -Def
Ninian: +Atk -Spd and +HP -Res
Delthea: +Atk -Def
Raven: +Spd -Res
Hawkeye: +Res -Atk
Hector: +Res -Atk
Nino: +Spd -HP
Takumi: +Res -Def
Brave Lyn: +Def -Atk
Maria: +HP -Atk (really only good for grinding, as well as my 1st 5 star summon)

Overall the only bad things about my selection is the number of blue units compared to others as well as some IV's. I'll throw out some of my ideas and see what everyone thinks:

Quadstrike Infantry Buffed
Raven, Brave Lucina, Delthea, Azura/Ninian
Pros: High Damage, Brave Lucina and Delthea can be good in battle as well
Cons: Low defense, someone will die in Arena

Tana or Dancer Armor Emblem
Tana or Ninian/Azura, Hector, Zephiel, Effie
Never tried this team out but could work, though Tana could die due to needing to fly ahead for Guidance.

Horse Emblem
Brave Lyn, Leo, Xander 4 star, Camus 4 star
I have the buffs they want, but upgrading them and getting Raurblade+ for Leo is 60k feathers though the regular version works fine. This team could survive with Xander and Leo defending, maybe Camus having Renewal and Reciprocal Aid for Quick Riposte Leo. I can level a Reinhardt but my 2 aren't +Atk.

Dragon Emblem
Young Tiki, 4 star Nowi, 4 star Fae, Ninian
Fortify Dagons sadly doesn't stack, but Ninian doesn't need the buff herself. My dragons don't have optimal IV's but would work. Renewal and Reciprocal Aid/Ardent Sacrifice?

Hone Nino
Nino, Alfonse, Sharena, Rallier
Focusing on Gronnblade+, Nino could be pretty impressive, but not a Cecelia on Horse Emblem

My Old Arena Team
Delthea, Hector, Azura, Yong Tiki, swap one for bonus unit
I lose against some Horse Emblem, especially Brave Lyn.

Overall i'm happy with my units and this has opened me up to choices I've never thought about. I've been wanting to use Leo since I got him early on but never did. Wish I got Summer Leo but Celica showed up instead. I'd love to hear everyone's suggestions and their own personal teams as well. :)

Very nice teams you got there. I found many of my own MVP in your roster. 

If you want to be competitive in Arena assault though, then you don't need 7 synergic teams. First team needs to boost the score (high BST, high level skills and weapons in all slots) and to win exactly one fight. Before starting fights 2-7 you can have a peek of the opponents and therefore you can choose specific counters for each unit. 

Someone like Tobin, who is good only against a small fraction of the FEH cast, becomes valuable because this fraction is Hector, Sheena & Amelia. 

You can make some low cost SI to some of your fewer used 4* units, because a low level breaker (or a wolftome, a raventome or other weapons/skills that are good against one specific type of enemy) make them the tools you need in specific situations. Don't forget to have movement skills like reposition, swap or draw back on some of your units, it makes winning easier. Train up your Olivia (no 5* needed), because you can use only 3 dancers in 7 fights. 

Good luck in AA!