Berkut: Let's make him op

Hero_Lucina

So, you've got that Berkut sitting around in your box, not knowing what you want to do with him because you did Infernal and only wanted the feathers and not a hyped up unit that ended up being garbage, so what do you do? Let's turn him into a monster.

First, get yourself a pothead, I mean Donnel. Promote him to 5*. Let's give his Brave Lance+ to Berkut over here. That should solve some issues with his poor speed. Next, grab Naruto's waifu I mean Hinata or really anyone with fury. Put that Fury on Berkut like I spread a lot of butter on my toast. Then, grab yourself a potato peeler, I mean Lon'qu. Give Berkut Vantage. This can improve his survivability Then, grab yourself a Cain or Knockoff Hector, no wait that's a Hawkeye. Put Threaten Attack on Berkut. Make your enemies fear the Prince of Darkness. Grab yourself an Odin too. His only use is Moonbow, which we need for our Prince of Darkness.

Now, let's see the stats.

92 wins, 18 losses, 58 draws

121 favorable, 29 unfavorable, 18 other. 

So try and think about sending home this beast for feathers for your Precious Xanders and Camus' now. 

This is all just a joke and I was inspired by an Ultimate Oboro thread and my wierd sense of humor and I don't hate Xander and Camus. I just wish Camus would get a re run because I'm ready for him now.

I've been using a build for my Berkut that I really enjoy. 

Brave Lance, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow, Lancebreaker, Threaten Defense.

Just need to get Quickened Pulse and upgrade Brave Lance to +, and then he will be fully complete! Give him Cav buffs, or pair with Eirika or Delthea for added stats. Threaten Def can be swapped with a Fortify/ Hone Cavalry is you want him on a Horse Emblem Team.

Spoiler

Thanks to @Pheonixmaster1 for the skill build! Berkut was one of my favorite characters from Echoes: SoV, so I really wanted to make him work.

Edited by Lord_Grima