Should the Wilhelm Scream be added into the next Fire Emblem game?

This may be a small detail to some, but I think it would please some people such as myself if Intelligent Systems added the Wilhelm Scream into the sound effects for whenever an enemy unit is defeated in battle. I think it would add for a neat Easter Egg and a Fire Emblem game is perfect for it. Until then, maybe someone can make a mod for some already released Fire Emblem titles to have some enemies make the scream.

The "Wilhelm Scream?" Is that what it's called? I had caught it in numerous movies, but didn't know the name of it.

As for in Fire Emblem, I think it's unnecessary. Yes, it would be really funny, but I feel that the Wilhelm Scream is an Easter egg that belongs in movies, not really in video games. 

On 9/5/2017 at 6:05 PM, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

I'm going to assume this is just a joke thread but because it is not posted in FFTF,

It is shitty and overused

I personally think it should stay to being a reference in films, as it would make sense. But it really is just a pointless and overused easter egg.

• 2 weeks later...