Who are you Supporting?

SatsumaFSoysoy

So the new 1.7.0 update is out, and the Support system has been implemented. You are able to have two units paired together, and you, the Summoner, can Support with one unit.

Supporting your favourite units is definitely cool, but since the Support system also confers stat boosts, some may opt for more pragmatic choices...

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how being able to support Kiran with another character is going to work out since he doesn't have a role on the battlefield. It's probably just for kicks and giggles. But choosing one character in the entire FEverse for ultimate waifu/husbando might be a challenge. ...or does this mean we're going to get second generation characters? How awkward is that going to be if Kiran ever gets to go home? Does he/she take the fantasy family with him/her? Or is this all a coma-induced dream?

Maybe at last Raven and Lucius can get married.

I'm probably going to pick someone on my current main Arena core: Celica, Tana, or Julia (or Azura, if I swap her back into Tana's slot at some point).

Actually...might as well be Julia. She's -HP and full summoner support would put her at 43 HP, which puts her exactly even with everyone else for RecAid transfers to keep Ragnarok up.

Edit: Someday I'll probably change it to Caeda.

Edited by LordFrigid

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

No idea whether I should support Lucina who's already my strongest unit or if I should go with another unit that doesn't have as much merge levels, like Celica or Julia.

I was struggling to decide between Lucina and Celica too. I ended up going with Celica, because A) I like her better, B) Lucina is also insanely strong, and C) more stats on a unit that already gains +22 on Enemy Phase is retarded.

It was a hard choice for me to start, but so far I'm going with these. :P

Summoner/Regular Freddy
Summer Freddy/Summer Robin
Regular Ike/Ephraim

And then CYL Ike will go with Elincia when she's released. Hope she's on the upcoming banner!

Edited by Anacybele