Who are you Supporting?

SatsumaFSoysoy

Ugh I can't choose.

Maybe I'll go Ike to help his Atk bane because I still enjoy using him and is even on my arena offense.

Secondary can probably be Cherche for now. Or Brave Ike because of bonus relevance. Or Hector for the same reason as Ike. Argh hard to choose.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It was a hard choice for me to start, but so far I'm going with these. :P

Summoner/Regular Freddy
Summer Freddy/Summer Robin
Regular Ike/Ephraim

And then CYL Ike will go with Elincia when she's released. Hope she's on the upcoming banner!

Not sure if you were aware of this already, but you can also have the unit you're supporting support another unit.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I was struggling to decide between Lucina and Celica too. I ended up going with Celica, because A) I like her better, B) Lucina is also insanely strong, and C) more stats on a unit that already gains +22 on Enemy Phase is retarded.

My Celica currently has Fury instead Distant Defense (which is I assume why you said she gained +22 on Enemy Phase) and a S support would bring her stats to 46 HP, 55 Atk, 40 Spd, 25 Def and 28 Res. Which means that when at full HP and with a Atk/Spd buff, she'd hit 64 Atk and 49 Spd...

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It was a hard choice for me to start, but so far I'm going with these. :P

Summoner/Regular Freddy
Summer Freddy/Summer Robin
Regular Ike/Ephraim

And then CYL Ike will go with Elincia when she's released. Hope she's on the upcoming banner!

BTW, a unit who supports with the summoner can also support with another unit. 

edit: seems like I got ninja'ed by Othin.

Edited by LuxSpes

Just now, Othin said:

Not sure if you were aware of this already, but you can also have the unit you're supporting support another unit.

Oh, huh. I guess I can put regular Freddy with regular female Robin then too. :P But I hardly use her anymore... I use Summer Robin more. It'd be more practical to support him with someone I do use more.

Oh! I know! Seth! I think they'd actually get along pretty well.

I think I'm having too much fun with these ally supports. I don't ever have these guys on the same team, but it's too funny to pass up.

I'd do LachesisxEldigan and CatriaxFaye if I owned the latter of those pairings. As well as LegionxLegion if they let me.

3 minutes ago, Callisto said:

I mean the little support animation of your little summoner guy waving around his little gun is kinda cute...

hey yeah, is that the first time we've seen a sprite of the summoner?

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

My Celica currently has Fury instead Distant Defense (which is I assume why you said she gained +22 on Enemy Phase) and a S support would bring her stats to 46 HP, 55 Atk, 40 Spd, 25 Def and 28 Res. Which means that when at full HP and with a Atk/Spd buff, she'd hit 64 Atk and 49 Spd...

Fury Celica DansGame

It's pretty insane stuff.

I am supporting my Arena team: BH!Lyn/BB!Cordelia, Reinhardt, or Olivia/Azura. I have not decided who yet though.

Edited by XRay

For me, Lucina and Minerva.

Both of them end up in the same team no matter what. So screw it.

Though if anyone has Lucina and Masked Marth/Bunny Lucina, etc. Please pair them up. I'm interested to see how that goes. XD

Edited by Falcom

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Fury Celica DansGame

It's pretty insane stuff.

I currently have a Fury/Renewal Celica, but I'm thinking about giving her Desperation. Problem though is that with S Support, she has enough HP that the 11 recoil won't bring her in Desperation range. Other option is to give her LaD, but that would kill her defenses. I'd give her Swift Sparrow if they ever released a 4* character that learns it.

Thinking about it, I might support my Sanaki who's been overshadowed lately, but would really appreciate the stat boost and could be more useful against Brave Lyn since she's Raven/Adept.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I currently have a Fury/Renewal Celica, but I'm thinking about giving her Desperation. Problem though is that with S Support, she has enough HP that the 11 recoil won't bring her in Desperation range. Other option is to give her LaD, but that would kill her defenses. I'd give her Swift Sparrow if they ever released a 4* character that learns it.

Thinking about it, I might support my Sanaki who's been overshadowed lately, but would really appreciate the stat boost and could be more useful against Brave Lyn since she's Raven/Adept.

Support who you LOVE

10 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

As well as LegionxLegion if they let me.

The closest thing to this is to pair both Robins and both Corrins together.

Or pair all the Lucinas together in Lucina Emblem.

I can do Lyn and CYL!Lyn!

Do enemy arena teams have the support bonuses? Or are the support bonuses for the player only?

This is interesting, and sorta fun.

I did the following supports:

Summoner/Ike

Ike/Lukas

Klein/CYL Ike

Ninian/Sonya

Titania/Reinhardt 

Camus/Eldigan

Hector/Zephiel (!!)

Gwendolyn/Sheena

Minerva/Valter

Palla/Camilla

My current most used characters and main infantry/flier/horse/armour teams. May do a couple more for secondary teams but those tend to change more often.

I'm supporting Lord Berkut for now, once I get my Horse Emblem team finished, then I might switch to Xander or someone else on the team. 

Xander, Berkut, Delthea, Nino, Eirika, Nowi, and Hector are some of my favorite/top units to use so far, so I'll change between them depending on what I need.

I really like the red border and stars on the unit you are supporting!

After looking at how my units would benefit, finally settled on Klein to make up for his neutral ATK IV which has repeatedly bitten me in the butt in the arena and cost me several perfect runs. Also I guess his +HP and the 5 HP boost would make him surprisingly tanky?

However practicality is being thrown out the window as soon as Natasha releases. Then she automatically gets my support no matter how bad she is. SCREW META, I HAVE MY BAE.

Ally supports are:

Cecilia/Reinhardt

Xander/Camus

Julia/Klein

Catria/Cordelia

CYL!Lyn/Ursula

Marth/Eliwood (for Tempest only probably)

I'm not sure if I like this...... yet. Supported a bunch of team partners I regularly use together, and Nowi as my Summoner Support, but I will probably swap around quite a bit, if they apply to arena as it kinda forces one to go for functionality instead of personal preference.

Just an update: The unit you (summoner) supports can also support with another character. So, my Berkut is supported by me and Xander. In combat if Xander is adjacent to Berkut, then Berkut essentially has Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4. Combine that with Hone/Fortify and Spur/Goad this gives a huge boost!

And for those curious what supporting does, it gives boosts to a unit. Support with summoner is like a RAW stat boost, and the Unit to Unit support is a spur/ Drive.

Unit to Unit Supports:

Rank		Boost(adjacent)			Boost(one space away)
C		Res +2				Res +1
B		Def/Res +2			Def/Res +2
A		Spd/Def/Res +2			Spd/Def/Res +1
S		Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2		Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2

Summoner Supports:

Rank		Boost(adjacent)
C		HP +3, Res +2
B		HP +4, Def/Res +2
A		HP +4, Spd/Def/Res +2
S		HP +5, Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2