Who are you Supporting?

SatsumaFSoysoy

It would be ephraim but i don't have him :(

probably Ike since i poured a lot of time in him. Or lukas because i love lukas a lot.

edit: oh like in terms of other units

i've supported sophia & hawkeye as a test bc they're on my main team together. I want to support hana & faye, maybe, solely bc i think they'd be good friends (and they're on the same team)

i also did bride charlotte & bride cordelia. I'm curious to see how that one's gonna work out

Edited by Shadowess

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summoner support unit will be Lyn, not even a question. However, I don't have her so that's not a thing. As for who for the time being? Not sure. Ike, B!Lyn, Nino, Bridelia are all solid choices. Hector and Matthew are too, but Hector almost never see's combat and Matthew will just barely become usable.

Don't know about pairings yet, but Xander and Camus will probably be a thing. Now I'll have to think about team composition a bit more. Interesting, liking this addition already.

7 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Wow Eldigan! Cheating?

To be fair, he did spend a little too much time with Lachesis while his wife Grayne was away with Ares for a few days. Infidelity must run in the family, if Lachesis is anything to go by.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

To be fair, he did spend a little too much time with Lachesis while his wife Grayne was away with Ares for a few days. Infidelity must run in the family, if Lachesis is anything to go by.

What a family.

I'm Summoner Supporting Bride Cordelia and pairing her with Azura too since I often use them together. I would have picked regular Cordelia, since I use her way more than B Cordelia, but that wedding dress is already an invitation~

Also regular Cordelia already kills everything she needs to in arena, and buffs won't matter much. My B Cordelia is not +atk, and when I do use her this way she'll be able to blow bloated infernal/lunatic enemies apart easier. I could pick Lyn too, but OP as she is I don't run my horses super often.

14 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

How do you up support lvl? I am confused.

I did a couple of the 9 stamina Training Towers and had the units fight within two spaces of each other, and the unit supports leveled up. I don't remember how many it took though, and I'm not sure if it works the same for the Summoner Support, though I assume it does.

Edit: The Summoner Support works the same way, though it took about twice as long to reach B rank compared to the Ally Support.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Gotta go with the canon, so Marth and Caeda will be supporting each other. Also gotta do the OTPs, so Roy x Lilina, Eliwood x Ninian when I get her, Hector x Lyn when I get her, Chrom x Male Robin, Male Corrin x Azura, Gray x Tobin and probably Narcian x Narcian for gits and shiggles.

Also gotta BROTP Hector and Eliwood.

As for Kiran...I can finally live out the Alfonse x Kiran dream, as this will probably persuade me to use him.

41 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Hide contents

OhZWrwl.jpg

That's it, this is the best feature. All the hours in Tempest Trial, all the orbs spent on CYL... it was all worth it.

I'm proud of you. Can't wait to see the Lucinas' reach s-rank.

Wow, don't have time to really think about this too much but I'm going with:

Summoner x Brave Lyn - hard choice between the Lyns but I got the Brave Lyn first

Brave Lyn x Erika - have been leveling them together and like the combo

Lyn x Delthea - other half of my leveling team. Gives Lyn that extra umph she needs.

Nowi x Ninian - These two have done tons of work together so might as well pair them and get the added benefits.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Summoner support unit will be Lyn, not even a question. However, I don't have her so that's not a thing. As for who for the time being? Not sure. Ike, B!Lyn, Nino, Bridelia are all solid choices. Hector and Matthew are too, but Hector almost never see's combat and Matthew will just barely become usable.

Don't know about pairings yet, but Xander and Camus will probably be a thing. Now I'll have to think about team composition a bit more. Interesting, liking this addition already.

You don't have Brave Lyn?

33 minutes ago, Lau said:

Gotta go with the canon, so Marth and Caeda will be supporting each other. Also gotta do the OTPs, so Roy x Lilina, Eliwood x Ninian when I get her, Hector x Lyn when I get her, Chrom x Male Robin, Male Corrin x Azura, Gray x Tobin and probably Narcian x Narcian for gits and shiggles.

Also gotta BROTP Hector and Eliwood.

As for Kiran...I can finally live out the Alfonse x Kiran dream, as this will probably persuade me to use him.

Man, that gay pairing is a lot more popular than I initially thought. Apparently more popular than M!Robin x Lucina.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

You don't have Brave Lyn?

I do (That's what B!Lyn is). She's a solid choice, but economically I take units like Nino, Delthea, Bridelia and Oliva on far more missions, and as far as favorites go, Ike is also a favorite. So I'm conflicted. If I had normal Lyn, there would be no discussion.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Do enemy arena teams have the support bonuses? Or are the support bonuses for the player only?

I can definitly see this happening eith 'bound hero battles' and the likes. Would be really interesting.

33 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I'm proud of you. Can't wait to see the Lucinas' reach s-rank.

Some people say that a Lucina should not love another Lucina. I say that those people are wrong:

Spoiler

FxXn0fx.jpgF9t6RC9.jpgJ377kir.jpgBdccPkd.jpg

I'm suddenly regretting starting a support between Seliph and Julia.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Some people say that a Lucina should not love another Lucina. I say that those people are wrong:

Hide contents

Wow, that was fast, congratulations. How many fights did it take? Did they actually have to do the kills, or is it enough to have them in the victorious team? 

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I do (That's what B!Lyn is). She's a solid choice, but economically I take units like Nino, Delthea, Bridelia and Oliva on far more missions, and as far as favorites go, Ike is also a favorite. So I'm conflicted. If I had normal Lyn, there would be no discussion.

U willing to whale for her?

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Reveal hidden contents

God bless you & your effort for making it so.

tumblr_ovuici5E2N1rql8cco5_400.png

Did they got married? This is freaking cute! Even the Fire Emblem theme is in the background! !! But IntSys... Where is my blue haired Kiragi??

Ok, now I can go to sleep, this took like a hour or two... And 3 stamina potions lol (but my +Spd Oboro now have good sp)

Edited by SniperGYS

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, that was fast, congratulations. How many fights did it take? Did they actually have to do the kills, or is it enough to have them in the victorious team? 

B rank took just a handful of Training Tower fights, S rank took around two stamina pots worth, and A rank was somewhere between the two, I forgot to keep track for that one. I'm not 100% sure, but based on the wording in the description for Ally Support, it should increase from the two units fighting (maybe only killing? It just says fighting) one or two spaces apart. Just in case, I had them be the only ones to kill the units. I mostly did 5 enemy battles, so 4 enemies might take longer. Summoner Support is probably just by surviving the battle, since I don't know how else it would work. I also don't know if both units have to survive the battle, or if it counts when they die as well. I definitely would've appreciated a bit more clarity from the game in the instructions, but hopefully this helps.

7 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

God bless you & your effort for making it so.

It was my pleasure, both for the results and for the excuse to get Brave Lucina more SP.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Oh wow, they do the whole blushing thing.

Bride!Lucina when?

Also I like how it looks like Masked Marth has the Great Lord Butterfly shield. Satisfied my curiosity of what she would look like in that costume.

Edited by mcsilas

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh wow, they do the whole blushing thing.

Bride!Lucina when?

Also I like how it looks like Masked Marth has the Great Lord Butterfly shield. Satisied my curiosity of what she would look like in that costume.

Huh, I didn't even notice how perfectly that lines up. Maybe IS was more aware of what would happen than we realized...

...Oh no, I just realized that I have both Cordelia and Bride Cordelia. Not spending any more stamina pots tonight, but when the Tempest Trial Mini starts, my barracks are gonna be bursting with brides and grooms.