Who are you Supporting?

SatsumaFSoysoy

I'm not sure how the system works, but I'm likely to end up with plenty of lore pairings as well as mechanical ones (Flier Emblem units might be Supported, depending on whether I put Tana on that team).

Oh, and I think I'll be Supporting Tana. She's the only one of my pegasus waifus (waifae? Waifi?) with no merge potential (Florina is 4*+10 snd Clair is a 5*+X long term project).

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eirika no question, this is going to make best girl even better (and I remembered I have like 45k feathers right now and another 3 Eirikas to promote).

On terms of unit/unit support I have: 

Eirika/Nino. Classic for them to be together and I'm sure they'd get along with Eirika being like a big sister to Nino.

S!Corrin/Hinoka: Just for the stats and they already have a support together so yeah.

Caeda/Minerva: Same game, I'm sure they can discuss about what it means to be a princess/queen and stuff.

Reinhardt/Cecilia: I'm sure they'll talk mainly about killing everyone on the game tactics while enjoying tea.

Priscilla/Eldigan: Just for the stats.

Olivia/B!Caeda: Just for the stats, I'm sure Caeda will tease Olivia with the whole love stuff and Olivia will get flustered a lot.

Ike/Hector: They'll talk about the gaunlet and probably will spar a lot to hone their skills. Will share their love for meat.

And...That's how far I've gotten with this, I'll have to consider who I tend to use on the same team a lot to give them supports (and make them fit if possible).

I paired Eirika and Nino because Blade Emblem (and I thought they'd have a great sisterly relationship for months so this is perfect for me*). As for myself I supported with Brave Lyn because I use her in more than just Horse Emblem, so giving her one specific partner would be inefficient.

I was tempted to go with Eirika (since I use her whenever I'm grinding a unit so would build supports incredibly fast), but decided against it since she herself doesn't do much fighting.

* It's funny that, for a long time now, I wanted to make a post asking what Supports you'd like to see between characters from different games thanks to FEH, but IS beat me to the punch and made it an official feature of the game.

Edited by DefyingFates

My Heroes waifu is Summer!Elise. She is my precious swift and dangerous Gronnblade+ nuke, and no evil shall harm her innocent bloodlust!
In terms of Ally Supports...it's variable. I'm currently training units with each other, but with a new team I'm making I'm having Summer!Elise paired with Lance!Lucina. Btw...Lance!Lucina, with Geirskogul and Drive Spd 3 equipped, grants Atk+5/Spd+8/Def+2/Res+2 when adjacent to an S-ranked sword/axe/lance/bow/dagger unit (deduct 1 from each value if within Driving distance...hehe). I'm not currently doing that combination (though I might do so later on), but I just wanted to say that because Lance!Lucina is an excellent buffing unit.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

So far I've only set up supports based on a few of my teams:

Team Nohr

Xander-Leo and Camilla-Elise

and

Team Hoshido

Ryoma-Takumi and Hinoka-Sakura

Pretty basic stuff really. And the first support I did, without any hesitation whatsoever was Chrom-Ephraim. I couldn't not support the two now that the system's in game.

My summoner support character is Ephraim.

Ally supports are:

Niles and Soren - Life sucks, we're assholes who tell is like it is. We're also gay for the main character in our respective games. 

Note: Not to mention Niles would have a idea that Soren had a sh** life)

Minerva and Olwen: Having to battle our own brothers to the death!

Ephraim and Chrom: We had the best Heroes Gauntlet battle for the ages and thus out of it the best bromance in Heroes.

Eirika and Nino: We're BFFs and support one another greatly on the battlefield. We can both be rather naive and also had to battle close companions.

*looks at Lyon and Lloyd*

Sharena and Katrina: Prologue 7 story reasons.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

While for practical purposes I should probably go with either Ephraim, Ryoma, or Nino for my Summoner support, I'm probably going to end up going with Cherche. I haven't optimized her yet because I lack SI fodder and feathers (Brave Axe+ would be nice), but she was my "Awakening Waifu" so I shall remain loyal. Other candidates off the top of my head were F!Robin, Summer!Robin, and Fir.

Now, if I ever manage to summon a Bride!Cordelia (whenever she returns), I'll heavily be tempted to swap over to her. Then down the road, there is Micaiah and Marisa and NS!Corrin...
As for Ally Supports, I haven't put much thought into it. I am torn between practicality and "supports for fun." I also haven't even touched my phone yet to check up on everything and all the potential options.

Ephraim x Erika - While I could go the classic "Chrom x Ephraim" based off the voting Gauntlet, I need to represent my original "paired ending" for Sacred Stones. They are just close siblings people, nothing disgusting here! (Besides, I ship Erika x Seth anyway. Haven't thought too much about Ephraim though...)

Ryoma x Nino - I tend to always field these two together, so it is more of a practical thing here. I can see Ryoma saying to Nino "Think of me as your older brother. I will cut down those who will do your harm." (Then Nino solos the map while Ryoma provides support.)

I'm Summoner Supporting Katarina, as she's one of my FE waifus. I would've supported Azura, since she's my #1 FE waifu but i don't have her yet. When i get her in like 10 years, i'll switch my Summoner Support over to her.

Once i actually start taking this seriously, i'll probably Summoner Support Brave!Roy.

As for my Ally Support, i'm doing Brave!Roy and Alm. My top two favorite Lords in the series.

Edited by Armagon

I did Myself x Gordin, He is cute and I want to marry him.

I paired Marth x Lucina, for you know... story reasons.

I also did Athena x Genny, because they were the only ones left. Thats all, but I could see some funny supports happen and I might be writing some supports later.

Corrin x S!Camilla, you know, makes sense.

Tharja x Julia, Would be very interesting to see 2 mages like these talk. Especially these 2.

Hinoka x Minerva, 2 warrior princesses.

Ephraim x B!Ike, To manly man, best yaoi pairing.

Now, a question. Do pairings rank up automatically or do you have to go to the summoner support screen?

Currently doing:

Myself/Gordin. The truest of true OTPs until I pull a Takumi or an Alm.

Roy/Gordin. Only until Wolt is added.

Julia/Ninian. Because why not pair one mysterious waif(u) with another?

Eliwood/B!Lyn. Because they're canon, as far as I'm concerned.

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Now, a question. Do pairings rank up automatically or do you have to go to the summoner support screen?

They rank up automatically after battle.

Aaaaaaaaaagh. How are all of you having such an easy time with this decision???

You can't make me choose who to throw all the favoritism at, and yet I HAVE TO CHOOSE WHO TO THROW FAVORITISM AT. Nino is a precious angel who tears the battlefield apart, Nowi is my Awakening waifu who I have thrown all my trust at ever since I got her, Eirika has always made any unit she stands next to the most dangerous unit on the map, Priscilla might be a lowly healer but she is MY lowly healer and I trust her with my armies life because SHE IS A HEALER, Frederick deserves more marks of honor and glory than I'm sure he would ever accept, Alm has always been counted on to do his duty as healer AND sword slinging powerhouse, Caeda has always been helpful but it'd be awkward because ya know she's in a wedding dress and Marth and all, same for Bridelia but it's even more awkward when she has the title of "falls in love easiest in the army", Ninian has been my Dancer for ever since I summoned her and I haven't relied on anyone since-

AAAAAAAAAAAA HOW DO YOU ALL MAKE THIS LOOK SO EASY.

Put Brave Roy as my Kiran support until Wolt is added.  Someday...

For Unit x Unit:

Leo/Cecilia - Since they work well together

Brave Roy/Reinhardt - Might as well get some arena boosts

Summer Xander/Celica - They'll be spending much time together next Temepest.

Eirika/Nino - B L A D E T O M E S

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I'm already committed to Nowi xD

Plus, ally bonuses only works for different units so no matter which version of the same unit is paired with their respective partners, they will get a support bonus yah?

So what happens if you give 3 duplicates for its partner to share?