Who are you Supporting?

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, AzureSen said:

Currently doing:

Myself/Gordin. The truest of true OTPs until I pull a Takumi or an Alm.

Roy/Gordin. Only until Wolt is added.

Julia/Ninian. Because why not pair one mysterious waif(u) with another?

Eliwood/B!Lyn. Because they're canon, as far as I'm concerned.

They rank up automatically after battle.

Thanks and nice, marrying Gordin.

Ugh... I went with Eirika, but only because I know she will always have a spot on my teams...

Seriously, this is not easy for me. Why can't I be like the rest of you and pick based on raw stats, or who the waifu is, or better yet just choose and stop worrying about it. Nooooo, I have to grow attached to each of my units and appreciate not just their usefulness equally, but also their individuality as characters, believing each of them have a place in the cosmic order that is my army.

DAMN YOU INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS. DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR MAKING GOOD CHARACTERS. DAMN YOU.

I'm rolling with Brave Lyn, despite thinking I should go with M!Robin, as he has been my highest deliverer since launch. Brave Lyn OP plox nerf.

As for supports, I've already put up some canonical and some non-canonical ones together (including Zephiel/Hector (which probably should have me shot) or Camus/Xander (Which I think makes sense) or Ninian/Fae (Because they're dragons and it's a shame the two can never meet in game) or Gunter/Jagen (Decrepit old men who can't into meta? WHY NOT?) or Sprincina/Masked Marth (Because one of the happier Lucinas with one of the sadder ones makes sense imo))

I'll support my Takumi and pair him with Brave!Ike. He needs a boyfriend who is actually reliable and shows up when called for, unlike certain other people. (*cough* Leo *cough*)

Reinhardt for certain. He's carried me through so many maps, I like giving him the additional support.

He also has a pair support with his boon companion, Xander. I'd love to give them both a female support, but they work too well together. They're my Black and Blue Knights... The Bruise Knights as opposed to Christmas Knights xD

I went with Camus for now, but I might switch to Ryoma at some point since I use him in the arena and all.

If I would go with the unit I use most, it would be Reinhardt, but I feel well rounded characters benefit more from the support then he does.

My other supports include:

Klein/Reinhardt.  Because they work well toghether as magic and physical nukes.

Nino/Ephraim. Because obviously...

Ryoma/Hector. Because they form the core of my arena team, toghether with Rein.

Zephiel/Sheena.  Because armor emblem quests.

Camus/Cecilia. Because horse emblem if I finally get more Gunters...

Xander/Brave!Lyn. Because read above.

Basicly only units I like to use toghether, since I'm boring like that. Some of these pairings seem fun though...

Huh... I find it interesting that not only does the Summoner have a sprite for supports, but then in the B support has their Breidablik and seems to have unique animations for "attacking".

Makes you wonder if Breidablik can fire off more than heroes from it's barrel...?

i just supported M!Corn since he's my highest merged and i've used him for months in arena, give 'em a lil' boost for his troubles

but i have this Lucina/Masked Marth and Spring Lucina/CYL Lucina thing going on, just to make my full Lucina team even more awkward. or great. Lucina really loves herself i can tell you that much.

also Xander/Camus is just obvious. and Ephraim/Nino.

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I am so gonna write supports for these, look forward to it. Greatest feature.... Right?

I was intending to write a short story about summoning Tana, but eventually, I couldn't find the structure.

Maybe looking at this could help?

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I am so gonna write supports for these, look forward to it. Greatest feature.... Right?

Just now, phineas81707 said:

I was intending to write a short story about summoning Tana, but eventually, I couldn't find the structure.

Maybe looking at this could help?

Looking forward to it. I'm not much of a "fanfiction" connoisseur myself (if fan-made supports can be called "fanfiction"), but this would be a very interesting look at how characters not only from across generations, but from across WORLD, interact with each other.

...if you're taking requests, I'd like to see supports between a unit and their seasonal counterpart, or male and female counterpart. 

Hee hee hee.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Looking forward to it. I'm not much of a "fanfiction" connoisseur myself (if fan-made supports can be called "fanfiction"), but this would be a very interesting look at how characters not only from across generations, but from across WORLD, interact with each other.

...if you're taking requests, I'd like to see supports between a unit and their seasonal counterpart, or male and female counterpart. 

Hee hee hee.

Prac comes first, so I won't be looking at it... for a long time (plus, I've got other content to write).

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hee hee hee.

Sure, I am planning on taking requests, not only support-writing, but also things like summoning sessions, or other miscelanious conversations, like mess hall conversations, or crossovers (Ace attorney is one I am planning). It's thanks to this support system. I'll get started later today... Probably

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

Sure, I am planning on taking requests, not only support-writing, but also things like summoning sessions, or other miscelanious conversations, like mess hall conversations, or crossovers (Ace attorney is one I am planning). It's thanks to this support system. I'll get started later today... Probably

Might be a good idea to make that it's own thread. Be sure to link it to me when you get it- I'll see what I can do. Probably very little, but...

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Might be a good idea to make that it's own thread. Be sure to link it to me when you get it- I'll see what I can do. Probably very little, but...

Sure, yeah, I will make that it's own thread.

12 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

This is just a whole bunch of nope for me. While there is enough to show these aren't real S supports, it's enough to make me uneasy. I mean, some of these are siblings, or father and daughter!

Think of it more like FE10 supports with an extra level than FE13/14's.

As amusing as the idea of Spring Xander x Regular Xander is, it's probably more accurate to think of Heroes S ranks as "strong friendship and trust" than marraige.  

A bunch of the pairs would end in heartbreak anyway because of the crossover nature too, so might as well avoid thinking about it that way due to misery!

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Think of it more like FE10 supports with an extra level than FE13/14's.

As amusing as the idea of Spring Xander x Regular Xander is, it's probably more accurate to think of Heroes S ranks as "strong friendship and trust" than marraige.  

A bunch of the pairs would end in heartbreak anyway because of the crossover nature too, so might as well avoid thinking about it that way due to misery!

Well, yeah, that's true. I just wish they didn't use the wedding background. Why should I be denied awesome stat boosts because I don't want the weird?

Does everybody chose either their favorite/waifu or their strongest units to have an additional boost? I'd like to find a unit that was close of being useful, but with +2 on all stats (its like a +5 merge) could become a strong force of its own. Perhaps Merric (5* +HP -RES) could be good with +2 on all stats and TA Raven built? 

Other candidates would be Rebecca, Hawkeye, Tobin and Brave Roy (-ATK).