Who are you Supporting?

SatsumaFSoysoy

Haven't messed arround with it a lot yet but I did a summoner x Adult!Tiki support and a Adult!Tiki x Ninian to support to make TikiĀ even more of a wall.

If she has the HP+3 seal and the buffs from both Delthea and Ninian (Dark Aura, Drive Atk 2 and Fortify Dragons), she would have: 48 HP, 65 Atk, 30 Spd, 48 Def and 36 Res.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cecilia/Camus for being my Horse Emblem core and Tharja/Julia for being two thirds of my Tempest Trials core.

Edited by X-Naut

Sheena is my summoner support, I really like to use her.
Also Sheena has Adult!Tiki as a support, because I use them together in arena (They grand me remaining in Tier 20 as a f2p player and I grow fond of them).
With this Sheenas Res/Def will gain a neat boost. Also Tiki has some more bulk and this should increase chance surviving Julia with my build.

Ā 

Edited by Stroud

I decided to support Sanaki to give her more bulk, but I just realized that I could give my Lukas 51 HP and 50 Def if I supported him instead. Maybe I'll just use the ally support to get the 50 Def.

I wasn't really too sure who to support with one another, so I just started off the likes of Eliwood & Ninian and Hector & Lyn. I also gave supports to my themed teams (flying and cavalry) which composes of:

Xander & Reinhardt and Cecilia & Brave Lyn

Camilla & Palla and Valter & Tana

As for the summoner support, I wasn't too sure so I just went with Sanaki. I'll stick with her at least until the BK comes out, since she's probably the unit I use the most.

I paired up Brave!Lyn and Reinhardt XD. They do look quite cute together. And Nino/Jaffar is a must in my books. (I will give them a happy ending!!!)

And went for Navarre for the summoner, since he could do with a statĀ boost.Ā Between him and CamusĀ was aĀ hardĀ decisionĀ but I wanted to encourage myself to use more infantry.Ā I do like Navarre and his archetype very much too.

Alright. After some thought, I'm gonna settle with and focus on these pairings:

-Lucina & Minerva: Always ended up on the same team
-Katarina & Nino: Their backgrounds. Also found them to be a pretty adorable powerhouse duo
-Brave!Lyn & Camus: Eventual horse emblem
-Lukas & Brave!Ike: Defense and Power duo
-Laslow & Lloyd: I don't know why
-Reinhardt & Jeorge: I also don't know why
-Mae & Hector: I seriously also don't know why

I'm gonna cancelĀ the following supports:

Spoiler

-Gray & Tobin: I plan to use Gray more than Tobin
-Clive & Berkut: I plan to use Berkut more than Clive

And here are those that I want to get a support for but not at the moment:

Spoiler

-Catria
-M!Robin
-Ninian
-Julia
-Innes
-Felicia
-Lachesis?
-Berkut
-Gray

Me and Effie are sharing a Hector- Guess who I'm using in the mini-tempest trail.

Others include:

• Xander x Camus- Horse Team
  • Reinhardt x Brave!Lyn- Horse Team
  • Sheena x Zephiel- Armour Team and they look cute together
  • Gray x Athena- Sword Trainer Duo

The rest I haven't figured out yet.

Edited by I'm a Spheal

7 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Sure, I am planning on taking requests, not only support-writing, but also things like summoning sessions, or other miscelanious conversations, like mess hall conversations, or crossovers (Ace attorney is one I am planning). It's thanks to this support system. I'll get started later today... Probably

If you do, do Eirika and Nino please!!!

Ahem.

Do we know how many enemies a character needs to defeat to rank up their Support? I assume it's the same number for both Ally and Summoner supports.

P.S. I love the Summoner's little cowboy gun twirl in the B Support. I wonder if it's just for show or they'll be playable later. A gun could be an interesting spin on bows/ daggers and would complete the colour set with the Askrans.

8 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

If you do, do Eirika and Nino please!!!

Ahem.

Do we know how many enemies a character needs to defeat to rank up their Support? I assume it's the same number for both Ally and Summoner supports.

P.S. I love the Summoner's little cowboy gun twirl in the B Support. I wonder if it's just for show or they'll be playable later. A gun could be an interesting spin on bows/ daggers and would complete the colour set with the Askrans.

I have a topic for it ;)

Gah, this is a much harder decision than I had expected. I've got Brave Lucina/Masked Marth, Cordelia/Bride Cordelia, and Seliph/Julia (not for THAT reason) so far, but otherwise I'm not sure. If I ever pull Linde, then a Linde/Merric duo could be fun, maybe? Pulling Athena or Lachesis would also be nice, and then I could start some supports on my hypothetical BlazBlue VA team. So many ideas, and all for units I don't have yet...

Edit: Oh yeah, I started Marth/Catria as well. I wanted to do Marth/Caeda for obvious reasons, but the irony and the weapon triangle coverage (but mostly the irony)Ā of Marth and Catria won me over.

Edited by DefaultBeep

So far I have:
Summoner/Roy (S)
Roy/Klein (S)
CYL Roy/Cecilia (B)
Zephiel/Amelia (C)
Chrom/Robin (C)
Boey/Mae (C)
Ephraim/Nino (C)
Sophia/Fae (C)
Narcian/Clarine (C)

Some for gameplay reasons, others because I can.

I've been internally squealing since this update was announced! First and most important pairing was immediately accomplished as well: Chrom x m!Robin. Luckily I've currently pulled all of the units in the game besides Katarina so I'll be able to set up the following pairings in the very near future:

• Spring Chrom x Ephraim
  • Marth x Bridal Caeda
  • Eliwood x Ninian
  • Leo x Sakura
  • Subaki x Selena
  • Jaffar x Nino
  • Hector x Florina
  • Ike x Soren
  • Alm x Celica
  • Boey x Mae
  • Innes x Eirika

With more in the future if particular units get released like Silas, Kaze, and Rath.

Edited by Liliesgrace
Making post size smaller to take up less space on board