Who are you Supporting?

SatsumaFSoysoy

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They're whatever you want them to be >w>.

I feel like the fanservice trollforce is too strong to handle.

I'm also far too casual a player to make support pairings for anyone that actually requires work, so I'm just going to support Ephraim and leave it at that XD.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I'm also far too casual a player to make support pairings for anyone that actually requires work, so I'm just going to support Ephraim and leave it at that XD.

Well, pairing up two units who tend to stick together is a free Spur Res 1 for them, without having to do anything else, and it'll inevitably grow even if you forget about it. Might as well slap a few supports on some of your regulars. I definitely feel you though, I have no interest in grinding out my entire army.

Now, how I wish the supports can be 1S + 1A ... I just want to have my Oboro and Leon with A support, showing their growing friendship, talking about their crush and going shopping on Askr, like I can see them becoming good friends haha

8 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Considering you have to change units after every match, unless you're trying to grind a little bit for everyone it's not the most efficient. Also, if you're asking whether we get support points or not I actually have no idea.

I might give it a shot. It may not be the most efficient way, but it is stamina free at least. 

Kinda neat I actually saw some effect of the bonuses in arena today. I paired up my Ike and Cordelia since they're always on my arena team together. I switched out my Hector, who usually runs Hone Atk, for Fae this week to try her out. Now usually my Ike can't one round an enemy Hector without a Hone Atk buff(unless Aether's up) and with the current team I don't have one for him. However, Cordelia's support with him is enough to push him over so he can one round them without other buffs. That's pretty cool.

Eh, who saw that comming ? I didn't, but I should have. Still an interesting mechanic all in all.

I can't wait for some character to come out. Like Nergal. Or Sonia. Or Ashnard. Or Izuka. You are free to pick up your vomit. :p
Or hell, why not GrimaRobin or whatever. Maybe WitchCelica  *shivers of pleasure*

Wouldn't be kind of a waste to support Brave Lyn ? I mean, she is already broken, wouldn't it be better to support another unit that is min-maxed to the... max erm, so you can have two broken things or massive destruction ?

But boy... oh boy, speaking of min-max this is going to be such an headache.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Burdened with the painful feelings of her unrequited love for Chrom, Cordelia turned to the only person who could understand: Cordelia.

Reveal hidden contents

tVWHDEk.jpg

You are a genius ! I think you might have resolved the Cordelia problem.

Edited by B.Leu

I have learned two things from getting Fae/Olivia B.

1) Fae as the initial partner is adorable in the cutscene, because the transformation animation makes it look like she's ready to cuddle her partner.

2) By rewatching the cutscenes in the Ally Support menu, you can watch a variant on the cutscene where the other partner is the initial one. In this case, you can make Olivia the initial one by watching the cutscene from Fae's screen, and vice versa if you want to rewatch adorable Fae.

Shit takes too long to build. ,idk how some of y'all do it.

As of now, only Alm x Celica are S.

Navarre is my Summon support at A, tho it was either him, Marth or Michalis to choose from. Aside from favoritism (which applies to all three) I went with him so I could actually use him for once, for being my favorite unit in Shadow Dragon

So far:

• Summoner/Niles
  • Niles/M!Corrin
  • Lachesis/Linde
  • Lyn/Priscilla
  • Clive/Berkut
  • Gray/Sonya
  • Alfonse/Sharena
  • Ephraim/Eirika
  • Valter/Lucius
  • Beruka/Saizo

Supported Niles since he is my favorite character and paired him with Corrin too because that's the only S rank I have been doing in Fates despite meaning to finish my support log. Whoops. Beruka and Saizo were paired only because I noticed in the C support units had a "..." speech bubble. So paired them because of their C-Support in Fates and sent it to a friend being all memey or whatever. As for the rest, they were paired more or less based on the teams I had.

Edited by Vanil
Fixed the wording in one of the lines.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Shit takes too long to build. ,idk how some of y'all do it.

As of now, only Alm x Celica are S.

Navarre is my Summon support at A, tho it was either him, Marth or Michalis to choose from. Aside from favoritism (which applies to all three) I went with him so I could actually use him for once, for being my favorite unit in Shadow Dragon

You can try using Chain Challenges. If you want to be more efficient, use Arena Assault to grind all the supports at once for no Stamina requirements.

I chose Spring Camilla for my summoner support. I was considering Summer Tiki for... various reasons... but in the end, I had to give it to the unit that's been my MVP since I pulled her. And with her Hinoka support, they're even more of an unstoppable duo than before. Plus they're cute together.

I'm not sure what to do with the others, but I need to start putting together some proper teams. I have a bunch of characters I never fully outfitted, and I could use them for Arena Assault.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why does the Kiran sprite have to be a dude?  How are girls supposed to get their waifu/husbando fantasies off the ground?

Is it? I thought it was meant to be ambiguous like the default name.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why does the Kiran sprite have to be a dude?  How are girls supposed to get their waifu/husbando fantasies off the ground?

I think that the sprite looks androgynous enough to be ether gender, but that might be personal bias on my part since I am fairly androgynous looking myself. It would be kind of fun/nice for them to add a bit of customization for the sprite. I always like a bit of customization. 

It would be funny if we grinded supports by putting the units next to each and hitting end turn 40 times in a row. @Glaceon Mage

49 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Is it? I thought it was meant to be ambiguous like the default name.

29 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I think that the sprite looks androgynous enough to be ether gender, but that might be personal bias on my part since I am fairly androgynous looking myself. It would be kind of fun/nice for them to add a bit of customization for the sprite. I always like a bit of customization. 

Maybe, it just looks like a boy to me.

I now have a strong friendship with Caeda.

Spoiler

OrJBJNO.jpg

I'd love to tell you all that the ally S support is Marth, but it's actually Corrin: Novice Vacationer, because when I run my Goad Fliers team Caeda gets +6/6/1/1 from her when she's two spaces away, and portable Hone Fliers is just too good to pass up.

I'll just have Marth support Bride Caeda instead...that seems like a solid trade, actually.

Edited by LordFrigid