Bound Hero Battle: The Restoration Twins

SatsumaFSoysoy

Cleared infernal with with almost Free units but Skill inheritance, but you could drop some skills there, since alot were useless:

5 Star Ursula:
Blarwolf +1
Reposition
Growing Thunder
Death Blow 3
Red Tome Breaker 3 (albeit there is no red mage, so this can be empty)
Hone Resistance 2 (which was never used since she never was near much any other unit

5 Star Cecilia:
Gronnraven +1
Draw Back
Moonbow
Triangle Adept (cant drop this one)
Green Book Tome, not sure you can drop this one, but the green mage shouldnt be able to double you with a Speed buff
Hone Attack 2

5 Star Olivia (she never attacked at all, so she might be Vanilla for the sake)
Rube Sword +1
Dance
Moonbow
Attack 3
WoM3
Hone Atk 3

5 Star CYL Lucina
Geriskogül
Rally Attack Speed
Aether
Steady Breath 3
Lance Breaker
Drive Spd 2

Strategy involved baiting the green and blue mage with Cecilia and a Speed buff from Lucina on the right side of the map while Lucina position here with Olivia right behind on the free spot. ---> survive attack ----> Attack Ephraim with Cecilia, redance Cecilia wiht WoM  Olivia -----> kill Ephraim with Cecilia ----> Advance with Lucina and kill the Green Horse mage with little life left, whiel blocking the path for Eirika, Position Ursula in the under mid part. ----> Dagger user attacks Lucina ----> Eirika Attacks Lucina Either procs and she gets draw back with Eirka having 23 HP left. ----> kill the Red horse unit with Ursula ----> Proceed to retreat to the lower left part of the map with Draw Back Reposition etc with Lucina and Cecilia. (I dont remember this part anymore) ----> Proceed to kill Eirika with Ursula and Retreat of danger, move the remaining Blue Mage and Dagger unit around until its clear to attack the Blue Mage with Cecila ----> Redance ----> kill Blue Mage, Reposition Cecilia with Ursula out of danger. now its just a matter of killing the Dagger user with CYL Lucina.

I think Lucina can be replaced by other Blue Bulky units that can maintain themself and give soem SPD buff to Cecilia. Altough Effie doesnt work because she lacks the movement. Donnel might work but i have no Donnel trained up with speed buffs to give around so duh. Took me 5 tries

Edited by Hilda

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleared Infernal using @SatsumaFSoysoy's strategy though since the twins went right, one of the dancers needs Wings of Mercy and has to tank the green cavalier twice. Ran double Olivia and had the 5* one with the Ruby Sword+ (who also has Wings of Mercy) KO the green cavalier.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Cleared Infernal using @SatsumaFSoysoy's strategy though since the twins went right, one of the dancers needs Wings of Mercy and has to tank the green cavalier twice. Ran double Olivia and had the 5* one with the Ruby Sword+ (who also has Wings of Mercy) KO the green cavalier.

I think you can still make the Twins go left. I'm not sure if he'd prioritize the weaker Olivia or the Olivia with the Ruby Sword, though.

Updated second OP with member clears. Great job guys.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Free CYL Lyn already pulling her weight =P .

5* Lyn (Neutral), Camus (Neutral), and 4* Eliwood (+Spd/-HP) and Olivia (+Atk/-[Something], I think...she's lv. 1 and I don't feel like looking) cleared Infernal.

Panic Ploy, meet aura skills.

A battle in pictures (and words)

Reveal hidden contents

Starting order is Eliwood, Olivia, Camus, Lyn.

T1: Eliwood takes on the only foe he will ever fight this map: THE BLOCK. Camus moves in above him. Lyn moves in above Camus. Olivia moves to Eliwood's left.

Reveal hidden contents

fV5Zjh8.jpg

T1 EP: Mages suicide into Lyn, who KOs and survives by virtue of Goad and Ward Cavalry. Ephraim, Eirika, and the Sword Cav advance.

Reveal hidden contents

2WH9VKC.png

T2: Eliwood moves to the Sword Cav's right. This is important.

Reveal hidden contents

9g77OWk.jpg

Camus ORKO's the Sword Cav from above.

Reveal hidden contents

aesZ8U1.jpg

Olivia dances Camus from the Sword Cav's old space, and Camus chips the Thief from the left. Lyn finishes the job.

Reveal hidden contents

AJfQ5WM.jpg

T2 EP: Eirika and Ephraim advance.

T3: Lyn and Camus team up to take down Eirika

Reveal hidden contents

FU4e6KE.jpg

Eliwood moves closer to Camus to get Ward Cavalry on him.

Reveal hidden contents

tMFlRu1.jpg

Olivia dances Lyn to chip Ephraim. His Moonbow is charged already, so there's really no reason not to.

Reveal hidden contents

5JDKEOG.jpg

T3 EP: Ephraim attacks Camus, who lives on 2 HP (Ward Cavalry OP).

Reveal hidden contents

H4bSFxs.png

T4: I felt that a Growing Thunder to the face would be the most likely to show Ephraim the error of his ways.

Reveal hidden contents

fwLcleg.jpg

More or less used this team. End results were the same, though it ended up being Lyn to pick off the twins.

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

It's getting to the point where Klein is to me what horses are to a lot of other FEH players

Same here, I was not sure if promoting him to 5*, but since I did I couldn't be happier. Boy is my GHB saviour. Mages? OHKO'd Fliers? OHKO. With a dancer and calculating when the special is triggering you can clear an entire map.

Back to topic, this was really easy. Lunatic took me one try, with Nino/Rein/Klein Olivia.Infernal was slightly more difficult than Narcian's since the strategy wasn't soooo obvious. My inicial plan was starting tanking on the square where only the two mages can attack, however second turn it would became a mess because enemies were EVERYWHERE and couldn't figure how to survive. So ended up changing my strategy and my units.

What I used: Olivia,Klein(with Drawback), CYLucina (with Drawback as well) and Tsubaki (with bonfire). I have some extra SI, but not listed since was not used here.

What I did: First turn did a triangle formation with Olivia in the middle, Baki on the upper part and Luci on the lower. Next turn I moved tsubaki up, danced to him and drawbacked with Klein.Baki went to Eirika side without attaking (if he did, Eirika would suicide next turn and Ephrain would destroy my boy). On the lower part of the map, positioned Luci on the leftt ready for attack.

Spoiler

screenshot_20170907_193252_by_zlnnla-dbm

On the enemy pase, Eirika attacked Baki, none of them fainted. Ephraim, mages, thief and Red cavalier approach the rest of the army. So what I do is taking down the  green mage and thief with my gift-from-heaven archer, and Lucy destroys the red unit. Tsubaki, who didn't initiate a freaking attack on all the damn battle, keeps being lazy on the upper side.

Spoiler

screenshot_20170907_193326_by_zlnnla-dbm

Mage attacks Luci, who somehow manages to survive. Eirika tried to kill Tsubaki once again, but ends up suiciding because of Quick Risponse. Then you take down the mage, and from there it becomes a matter of spamming Ephraim with Klein until Lucina can finish him.

Spoiler

screenshot_20170907_193407_by_zlnnla-dbm

Overall a really funny battle. As always, Klein did most of the job, and Tsubaki is the best unit when comes to tanking reds.

Edited by Zinnia

Okay, here we go: Armour Emblem + Reinhardt vs. Eirika + Ephraim!

The team:

Lv. 40 5* +Atk -Spd Hector, Armads/Swap/Pavise/Distant Counter/Vantage 3/Spur Atk 2, Attack +1 seal.

Lv. 40+6 4* +HP -Atk Gwendolyn, Killer Lance/Pivot*/Escutcheon/Attack +2*/Drag Back/Hone Armour.

Lv. 40 5* +Res -Def Draug, Brave Sword+/Swap*/Pavise/Svalinn Shield*/Wary Fighter 3/Ward Armour

Lv. 40+1 5* +Atk -Def Reinhardt, Dire Thunder/Reciprocal Aid*/Blazing Thunder/Death Blow 3/Vantage 3/Spur Atk 2, Quickened Pulse seal*

(* = unnecessary SI/Sacred Seal)

Starting positions (left to right): Gwendolyn, Reinhardt, Hector, Draug.

Turn 1: Hector left 1, Draug left 1, breaks wall, Reinhardt up 2. No EP.

Turn 2: Hector and Gwendolyn up 1. End turn. All enemy ranged units die on Hector, thanks to Vantage. Sword Cavalier ends 3 left of Hector; Ephraim is 2 above Reinhardt, and Eirika is above him.

Turn 3: Reinhardt left 2 to kill the Sword Cavalier. Gwendolyn left 1, Hector down 1 and swaps with Gwendolyn, Draug down 1. Eirika ends between Gwendolyn and Draug, with Ephraim above her.

Turn 4: Reinhardt moves south of Gwendolyn and attacks Eirika. Gwendolyn moves up 1, so Hector can take her space and kill Eirika. Draug moves up 1. Ephraim attacks Draug for 47, but he lives.

Turn 5: Reinhardt's Blazing Thunder is charged, and he finishes Ephraim with it. Alternatively, without QP, Hector attacks Ephraim first, living Moonbow thanks to Pavise, then Reinhardt finishes the job.

So, how's that? No dancers, only one unit with more than 1 Mov (Reinhardt, admittedly), and minimal SI and seals. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, right. Supports exist, so I have to add a "No Supports" disclaimer to my run.

Edited by Seafarer

Beat lunatic with Brave Lyn, Xander, Reinhardt and Cecilia who has G tomebreaker.

infernal was trickier and the optimal solution was replacing Lyn with Camus to deal with the thief and sword cavalier. Strategy was to move Cecilia to the right where only the blue mage will attack. Reinhardt's Goad Cavalry is needed so she can double (otherwise she would be left with 1 HP). When The siblings moved down, Ephraim's Obstruct made Cecilia/Reinhardt unable to escape. Reinhardt with Lancebreaker and Attack +1 seal left Ephraim with 1 HP, who Xander finished off.

from there it was just pickig off who was left woth Quick Riposte xander/Camus with some ranged tome support. Worth noting is Cecilia was 4 star +Atk/-Def and had Gronnblade

Edited by mcsilas

Cheesed Infernal with Dance Dance Reposition with Xander, Rein, Brave!Lyn and Ninian. All of the horses had reposition. Nothing too different compared to the other horse strategies here. I started by taking out the thief with Lyn so I didn't have to worry about Panic Ploy. Then dance/repositioned her to safety. After that I just pick off the other enemies as the battle went on. 

I think having multiple repositions and a dancer really helps in this one. 

Cleread Infernal with Bow Lyn, Cecilia, Eliwood and Ninian. Abused cavalry buffs (Cecilia and Lyn have Hone, Eliwood has Fortify), dancing and Repositioning. Lyn killed the thief on turn one, then ninian danced her to safety, Cecilia repositioned Ninian out of the enemy range, and the mages commited suicide on Cecilia (who was honed and fortified). Rest of the map was pretty straight forward.

Had to do it twice as well, but Hard was cleared with Summer Elise (with Attack +1 seal), Takumi, Clive and Mist. All 5*, but level 29-30. Elise needed the seal to 1-round the blade mage as she's -Att (hence the fail), but it was easy otherwise.

As for infernal, I'll see what I can do before resorting to yorutsuu's strategy, All I need to level up beforehand is Clive.

Edited by Dayni

I beat Infernal in one go with my Flier Emblem team. Spring Camilla wrecks all the ranged units with Vantage, and the rest is just cleanup. The same could probably be done with Horse Emblem if you have Cecilia as a -blade user.

Maybe Nino could pull it off too... but I'm not sure infantry buffs would be enough.

I actually cleared infernal too! Elieson helped me part of the way, and then I figured out the rest. This is my very first infernal clear!

I used these guys:

5 star Reinhardt lv. 40 - Dire Thunder, Reposition, Blazing Thunder, Death Blow 2, Swordbreaker 1, Goad Cavalry, Attack +1 Seal

5 star Seth lv. 40 - Ruby Sword+, Reposition, Moonbow, Hit and Run, Hone Spd 2

5 star Klein lv. 40 - Brave Bow+, Reposition, Glacies, Death Blow 3, Quick Reposte 3, Spur Atk 2

5 star Azura lv. 40 - Sapphire Lance+, Sing, Dragon Fang, Speed +3, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3

Wings of Mercy and Hit and Run weren't even needed, actually. I don't think seals are either. Azura also never saw combat. My Seth normally has Life & Death 2, but I temporarily took it off for this.

Turn 1: Put Azura at the corner of the lower wall, put Reinhardt to Klein's left, put Seth right below Klein. This way Klein gets a speed boost from Hone Spd 2.
Turn 2: Reinhardt Repositions Klein to his left. Klein kills the dagger guy. Azura moves to the space directly below Klein (should be right below the middle wall) to dance him. He then goes to the spot right below the blue mage and kills the green mage. Seth then Repositions Azura down below him and also puts himself into position to bait the sword cav.
Turn 3: Klein takes a hit from the blue mage but survives because the speed boost prevents him from being doubled. Seth gets attacked by the sword cav. Reinhardt then kills him. Azura is moved to the right. Then Klein moves away and is Repositioned by Seth down where Azura was. They should all be out of range of Ephraim, Eirika, and the blue mage.
Turn 4: Reinhardt attacks Ephraim, then is danced by Azura and kills him. Anyone in range of Eirika and the blue mage are moved out of range.
Turn 5: Reinhardt kills Eirika. Then Klein kills the blue mage either on this turn or turn 6, can't remember which, and all done!

Edited by Anacybele

I did it! This is my first Infernal map clear! I used Cecilia, Xander, Reinhardt and Olivia. Pretty standard builds, and nothing really of note except that Cecilia did have and utilize Escape Route 3.

Edited by Callisto
Doh

Just for fun...Brave Bow/-breaker Faye Infernal clear, also with Fae!

Team is:

• 5* Faye (+HP/-Def) +2: Brave Bow+, Draw Back, Iceberg, Death Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3, Threaten Def 3, no seal
  • 4* Olivia (neutral) +2: Silver Sword, Dance, no special, no A passive, Wings of Mercy 2 (irrelevant), Hone Atk 3, no seal
  • 5* Fae (+Def/-Atk) +1: Lightning Breath+, Draw Back, Iceberg, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 2, Threaten Atk 3, Squad Ace A 1
  • 5* Ninian (+Atk/-Res) +4: Light Breath+, Dance, Iceberg, Triangle Adept 3, Escape Route 3, Fortify Dragons, no seal (though tbh any Ninian with Fortify Dragons would work here)

A(nother) battle in pictures (and words):

Spoiler

Starting positions. Fae cannot get Hone Atk from Olivia, or she will put the Green Tome cav in Vantage range:

Spoiler

r9AlTEf.jpg

T1: Faye breaks the block from Fae's left. Fae moves up two spaces into enemy range; +1 merge and Squad Ace A ensure that she does not get Panic Ploy'd by the Thief. Ninian moves in below Fae. Olivia moves to the right of Faye.

Spoiler

i9fzheR.jpg

T1 EP: Rallies happen, the Green Tome cav attacks Fae and takes a pittance of damage in return. Ephraim and Eirika advance.

Spoiler

0hLXiT0.jpg

T2: Faye goes on a rampage with dancer support, taking out first the Green Tome Cav, then the Sword Cav (after a dance from Ninian) and the Thief (after a dance from Olivia). Fae does nothing.

Spoiler

PLfMT9M.jpg

T2 EP: Olivia eats a shot from the Blue Mage (+0 Olivia also survives this). Ephraim attacks, but fails to KO, Fae, taking heavy damage (Iceberg) in return. Eirika advances toward Fae.

Spoiler

IZNk2W0.png

T3: Faye destroys the blue mage, and gets danced by Ninian from below.

Spoiler

qApf4hr.jpg

Faye finishes what's left of Ephraim.

Spoiler

pn8xnno.jpg

Faye gets danced by Olivia. Fae moves out of the way. Faye takes out Eirika.

Spoiler

Lh4h7ux.jpg

tl;dr, Faye kills everyone...including the block.

Edited by LordFrigid

Klein + 3 dancers clear. +Atk -Spd Klein put in the work in yet another GHB/BHB.

TA Ninian was thrown up to the right of Eirika to trigger the enemies. Only Eirika could attack which left her HP in Escape Route range which allowed her to teleport to safety on the next turn.

Klein can OHKO the mages and thief, and needs a Glacies proc to OHKO the cavalier. Eirika and Ephraim were easy pickings after the others were taken out.

So I finally sat down to clear infernal and I did it with Ike, Azura, Innes and Sonya. Ike had heavy blade, vantage and threaten speed and Aether. Azura was a standard wings of mercy set. Sonya is mostly default but she had Green tome breaker. While Innes was also mostly default he just had hone attack and drag back. So I had to have a bit of setup to get my units in position. But i had to have Innes beside Ike so he could get the hone to kill the sword cavalier in one turn.

Turn 1 Ike moves up with the help of Azura to kill the sword cavalier Immediately. (He needed Innes hone attack to do that). Azura was then pulled out of range by Innes.

Turn 2 The dagger unit attacks Ike and puts him in the vantage range. While the other three stay out of harms way.  

Turn 3 ephraim moves into the range of Sonya and with the help of azura kills him in one turn. Ike vantage Kills the dagger user. 

Turn 4 Eirika moves in the range of sonya and Innes. Then with those two and a dance on Innes they kill Erika. Ike then vantage kills the green Cavalier. While the blue mage moves towards Ike.

Turn 5 Ike attacks the blue mage with aether while Innes moves up with azura to finish it off.

I was able to do the infernal version and used some odd units:

Legion: Vanilla set, but with reposition, vantage, and hone atk added (hone atk and vantage were unnecessary)

Brave Lyn: Vanilla set, but with reposition added (Only Sacae's blessing was usless)

Roderick: Vanilla set, but with Luna, and Hp+4 added.

Julia: Vanilla set, but with Draconic Aura, Quick Riposte, and Draw Back added.

Seals Used: Hardy Bearing, Hp+3, Atk ploy

Starting Positions and Turn 1

Spoiler

soZ8RsI.jpg

Brave Lyn breaks the block for Julia. Julia enters the range of the Blue/Green Mage. Roderick moves right behind Julia, but doesn't Rally her. Neither Legion or Lyn need to move. 

Enemy Turn 1

The green mage engages Julia, with both of them being very injured. All the other enemies move forward.

Turn 2

Spoiler

UVydCMf.jpg

Lyn kills the Green mage, and with the Hardy bearing seal, she doesn't allow him to proc vantage. Legion repo's her out and Julia draws him under Ephriam's line of sight. Roderick rally's Legion's defense.

Enemy Turn 2

Ephriam attacks Legion, putting Legion in red health. The red cav moves closer, while the mage and thief just rally each other. Erika moves closer.

Turn 3

Spoiler

IYjVFVu.jpg

Roderick kills the red cav. Lyn and Julia ko Ephriam together and Legion repo's Julia out of Erika's range.

Enemy Turn 3

Erika attacks Lyn, almost killing Lyn. The blue mage moves, with the Thief rallying the mage.

Turn 4

Spoiler

FIl5e7J.jpg

Lyn moves to the right, and attacks Erika. Roderick attacks Erika, and leaves her at 4 hp. Julia deals the final blow.

Enemy Turn 4

The thief rally's the mage. The mage comes closer.

Turn 5

Spoiler

q8JRDsP.jpg

Roderick attacks the mage, with drag back getting him out of the thief's range. Everyone dog piles the mage, easliy killing the mage (and when I mean everyone, I mean Legion)

Enemy Turn 5

The thief moves closer.

Final Turn

Spoiler

80ppC0M.jpg

Same as on turn 5, but with a dagger user instead of a mage.

I used Horse Emblem because creativity < quick orbs.

Cavalry Crew:

• 5* Xander: Siegfried. Reposition. Bonfire. Atk+3. QR 2. Hone Cavalry. HP+3.
  • 5* Reinhardt (+Atk, -HP): Dire Thunder. Reposition. Luna. Death Blow 3. Blue Tomebreaker 3. Fortify Cavalry. Atk+1.
  • 5* Camus: Gradivus. Reposition. Bonfire. Fury 3. Vantage 3. Hone Cavalry. Spd+1.
  • 4* + 1 Cecilia (+HP, -Res):  Gronnblade+. Draw Back. Draconic Aura. Death Blow 3. Green Tomebreaker 3. Hone Cavalry. Breath of Life.

(Note: Xander and Reinhardt share an A support, which likely affected Xander's ability to tank both the thief and the green mage.)

Plan:

• Starting Positions: Reinhardt is in leftmost space. Xander is next to Rein. Cecilia is above Xander. Camus is next to Cecilia.
  • Turn 1: Move units over one space outside of enemy range, keeping the starting positions the same.
  • Turn 2: Rein attacks the Blue Mage. Xander moves to his right and Repositions him out of the way. Cecilia Draws Back Rein out of danger. Camus stays idle.
  • Turn 2 (Enemy Phase): Sword Cav moves to left of Thief and give Rally Atk/Spd. Thief engages Xander; does no damage and gets two-shotted due to QR2. Green Mage engages Xander; gets one-shotted due to Bonfire. The twins move in.
  • Turn 3: Rein bodies the Sword Cav. Xander moves above his soon-to-be husband. Cecilia moves next to Rein. Camus moves next Xander.
  • Turn 3 (Enemy Phase): Eirika moves first. Ephraim moves and Pivots on Eirikia.
  • Turn 4: Rein moves next to Ephraim and overkills Eirika with Dire Thunder + Luna. Cecilia attacks Ephraim, who lives with 2 HP. Xander kills Ephraim, impressing Rein.
  • Map Complete.
Edited by saisymbolic

I used (brave bow archer), all 4* Valter, Narcian and dancer lol

They're all pretty vanilla except Narcian has swap, and I used B!Lyn as my brave bow+ user but you could just use Mulagir to the same effect

Cleared all three difficulty stages with the Cav team.  Though, I also attempted Infernal with a non-Cav team and was able to do so with the following units below.  

Team + Relevant things...

• Hawkeye [+Atk / -HP] - (Brave Axe+ / Repos. / Glacies / DB3 / Lance Breaker 3 / Threaten Def 3)
  • Raigh - (Raudrwolf+ / Iceberg / Fury 3 / Quickened Pulse) - min. C support with Nino
  • Nino - (Draw Back / Hone Atk 3)
  • Azura - (Sing / Fort Res 3)

With proper setup, I was able to ORKO Eirika with Hawkeye... which was pretty... Disgusting.

Video:

Spoiler