Bound Hero Battle: The Restoration Twins

SatsumaFSoysoy

Didn't even use brave Lyn. Mostly standard fare, just a matter of which of my best units. Bridelia/Ninian/Olivia/Delthea. 

Dancing and Draw Backing and whatnot with Bridelia doing most of the work. Ninian tanks one round of combat. Delthea is mostly a Draw Back and Drive ATK bot but does a little work. 

I've come so far. I remember when these types of challenges used to be nightmares.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally, I used Reinhardt for this, but then I saw Satsuma was listing strategies based on whether or not Reinhardt was included, so I just re-did it with Ursula instead.

This strategy uses Xander, Camus, Cecilia, and Ursula (or Reinhardt). I believe only Xander needs to be 5*, and he needs Quick Riposte and Reposition, and a +HP, Def, or Res seal. He probably needs to run Hone Cavalry.

Cecilia and Ursula need to be running -blade tomes. Ursula needs either Draw Back or Reposition as her assist skill, and she was running Fortify Cav for me. Cecilia may need to run Hone Cav as her C-passive. Camus should run Goad Cav. All 3 should be fine as 4* units.

Cecilia may need to run Darting Blow.

Spoiler

bGx2BM2.jpg

The leftmost panel shows the start of the important turn. Cecilia goes and wipes out the blue mage. Xander repositions, and Ursula draws her back. The middle panel shows how that should look. The ninja and the green cav mage should kill themselves on Xander, leaving the third panel as the start of the second turn. Have Ursula delete the sword cav, and then the rest should be easy.

Edited by Astellius

I used a variant of @LordFrigid's strategy, with Eldigan and 40+2 Olivia in place of Eliwood and Olivia. This stuffed up the movements considerably.

The first stuffed movements weren't too bad, and his tactics worked.

The next stuffed movements caused me to drop the predescribed movements and act on the fly, which I managed to do on the first try and prove that, even if I stole the strat, I'm not completely horrible at the game.

Oh yeah!!! I beat infernal thanks to horse buffs!!!

My team was 5* Xander, Brave!Lyn, 5*Nino and 4*Olivia. Some reposition were used.

Btw! Sorry but at some point, my cellphone has a small crash, and after that, the audio didn't match the video, but you can still see what I did, it's just that ... the audio is a bit "in the future" !

Reposition was key for me to be able to do Infernal, and also making sure to avoid buffing things  on my Bladetome user that will get panic ployed by that annoying dagger user. My Team was (and you can do this without merges for the same units)

- Camus ( He needs HP+3 seal with Fury 3 and Reposition Hone Spd try Bonfire if he can double Red Cav Sword, if he can't then run Ignis) (I killed a 5 star awful IV Olwen to give him Reposition dnt hate Olwen fans)

- Nino ( +Spd/-Def needs to be able to double Ephraim above all else, needs to avoid panic ploy to Spd bonus. Deathblow 3, Desperation 3, Hone Atk, Moonbow Draw Back)

- Sanaki (TA3, Raudhraven, +Def/-Res doesn't really matter just no -Atk, Daggerbreaker whatever, Hone Atk Reposition Needs 49 Atk at least)

- Xander (Fury 3/QR/Reposition/ Bonfire Hone Res) 

Real Rules:

Just make sure you're Sanaki isn't -Atk, and make sure Nino has enough Spd to double on a 35 Spd Ephraim.

Sanaki isn't even necessary if you can find a suitable replacement for her that can kill the green mage in one hit, Camus even finish of the dagger user as well, although Nino may still need a Hone Spd from him to double the blue mage, but even then you can just gank it. Just make sure the Red Mage you're using has Hone Atk 3 for Nino.

So really team is Xander, Camus, Nino, and any high Atk Red Mage preferably with TA3.

Edited by Logos

Welp, I said I would do a no-horse run, and here it is I guess lol.

My +Spd -Def Life and Death 3 Vantage Kagerou solos this map with some help lel.

Notes:

- Yes, you saw right; that was Glimmer + QP for exactly enough damage on the Green Mage Cav. Note that my Kagerou is actually +1, and as such has gained one point of Atk. You need 50 Atk through some method like my Kagerou to get this exact 46 damage, so you might need to add on a Spur Atk from the fourth member.

- Speaking of the fourth member, Clarisse actually does nothing in this run. That Threaten Def went off, but Kagerou could have gotten the kill anyway. So if you need any supplements for your soloing unit, use this fourth member well.

- My Kagerou needed a Hone Atk to ORKO Ephraim, and a Hone Spd to ORKO Eirika. Unfortunately, due to positioning trobules, it's hard to give Kagerou both buffs after killing the Sword Cav. Fortunately, having Glimmer + Hone Atk can ORKO Eirika.

@JSND @Astolfo! NO HORSES OR REPO LOL!

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Did it with Leon, Olivia, Ephraim, and Spring Camilla.

Thank goodness for Escape Route, which allowed Camilla to bait, then GTFO.  After that, it was mostly Leon shooting everything, with Ephraim killing off the twins (yes, even himself).

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Dancers are cancer, and you had them twofold.

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You only really need one of them, since the other just needs the Hone your dancer doesn't have. Also, what did dancers do to you?

Give Olivia Reposition @JSND

kappa

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So no one made any free strats yet?

@LordFrigid's Brave Lyn/Camus/Ward horse/dancer was pretty free. Not sure whether Berkut's colour changes the strategy, but considering I changed quite a bit by using Eldigan and trained Olivia instead of his Eliwood and level 1 Olivia, it probably would...

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@LordFrigid's Brave Lyn/Camus/Ward horse/dancer was pretty free. Not sure whether Berkut's colour changes the strategy, but considering I changed quite a bit by using Eldigan and trained Olivia instead of his Eliwood and level 1 Olivia, it probably would...

I'm asking for a friend

She doesn't have much LOL

Buy I guess I'll just see if anyone else can brainstorm with me...

@LordFrigid since you have like, every unit in the game and tons of strats for fun, see anything you can make with this?

Ike, B Lucina, Nino, Gray, Chrom, S Robin, Berbutt, S Corrin, Maria

And then I have completely untrained ones but I can level them up today if necessary:

B Ike, Clive, Hawkeye (ew instead of S Xander I wanted), Camilla

Those are my friends units 

She has an Olivia too*

I'm thinking something along the lines of using Lancina's spurs and Nino to tank the mages (she's +Spd/-Res and Fury)

Edited by Arcanite

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

So no one made any free strats yet?

Have you checked here: http://yaycupcake.com/feh/?

I saw a strategy by yorotsruuu yorotsruuu that uses 4* Donnel, Olivia, and Ursula and 5* Clive. Same person also did one with 5* Camus in place of Donnel.

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Have you checked here: http://yaycupcake.com/feh/?

I saw a strategy by yorotsruuu yorotsruuu that uses 4* Donnel, Olivia, and Ursula and 5* Clive. Same person also did one with 5* Camus in place of Donnel.

I followed your link and there was also a 4* only (Gordin, 2 Olivia, Nino) clear without SI/seals/merges/support:

Nino and Gordin aren't free units, but they are pretty common. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Nino and Gordin aren't free units, but they are pretty common. 

I saw this too ha ha

Gordin and Nino are both +Atk which concerns me

Pretty sure that matters a lot 

ピエリのおもちゃなの~!

This one was pretty easy for Peri to solo. Might even be able to do it at +0 since all of the kills were severe overkills.

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Firesweep Lance+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Life and Death 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, Atk +1)
+10 Ninian [+Spd, -Res] (Lightning Breath+, Dance, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Spd 3, Squad Ace A 1) (Summoner: A)
+0 Azura [+Spd, -Def] (Sapphire Lance+, Sing, Spd +3, Wings of Mercy 3, Fortify Res 3)
+0 Olivia [+Spd, -Res] (Silver Sword+, Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3)

The trick is to put Peri to the right of Eirika at the end of Turn 1. Eirika will attack Peri without moving and fail to kill her and prevent Ephraim from being able to reach her. This activates Wings of Mercy for all of the dancers.

Peri can then spend two rounds of combat to kill Ephraim to get some space to teleport the dancers in, then spend two rounds of combat to kill Eirika, making sure to keep the dancers out of range of everything else.

The third turn is spent getting Peri over to the thief (who should be below the wall, whereas all of the other enemies are approaching from the left) to kill him in two rounds of combat, then ending the turn with all of the dancers still out of reach.

The fourth turn cleans up the infantry mage and cavalry units.