Bound Hero Battle: The Restoration Twins

SatsumaFSoysoy

Cleared all quests in Lunatic with Anna and Sharena as 5 stars, Nino (I used a 4 star +Atk, although mine was -Res so she needed Fury 2 and  Res+1) and Fanlivia/Axura.

First turn is to reposition so Nino gets buffs and to destsroy the obstacle.

Basically buff Nino (Sharena has a relevant Rally), dance Nino so she deletes green mage. Dancer stays behind the wall to lure blue mage (Olivia was better because ranged and Distant Def, although Axura works for my other account since no ranged dancer).

Then everyone moves out of the way quickly delete sword cav with Sharena. The twins move differently depending on my dancer.

Basically Wings of Mercy helped from this point on, since Fury meant Nino's health was low for it to trigger. It was actually easier with Axura to separate the siblings, although I almost was trapped in a pincer attack. Thank goodness Sharena/Anna were in the correct sides to deal with the relevant sibling. Anna's Fury might have also helped with blocking Ephraim's attack.

Blue mage is either finished off by Nino/Fanlivia or by a Wings of Mercy Axura. (Blue mage followed Ephraim were Anna was, so after Anna defeated Ephraim she was in low health so Axura teleported to delete blue mage with Triangle Adept).

Glad this was quick to be honest. I did have to redo the map to figure out details like -Res Nino not being able to tank blue mage after green mage damage.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleared all the quests at once with Arvis/Sharena/Anna/p!Azura! Only needed one attempt, too.

I like these kinds of quests. Requiring infantry is a nice way to push experienced players away from the really broken strategies while staying accessible to newer players. Although requiring Askr units tends to do plenty of that anyway, and a lot of the best units for supporting infantry are also infantry so it can get a bit redundant.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Cleared all the quests at once with Arvis/Sharena/Anna/p!Azura! Only needed one attempt, too.

I like these kinds of quests. Requiring infantry is a nice way to push experienced players away from the really broken strategies while staying accessible to newer players. Although requiring Askr units tends to do plenty of that anyway, and a lot of the best units for supporting infantry are also infantry so it can get a bit redundant.

the quests should require Infernal, but whatever :/

18 minutes ago, Hilda said:

the quests should require Infernal, but whatever :/

I do think Heroes isn't really doing as much as it should to supply high-level challenges, but Infernal quests could be a bit much. I wouldn't want to replace the Lunatic ones, but maybe one Infernal quest per GHB/BHB rerun could be fun as long as it isn't too demanding. Still, at that level of play, I like to be able to unleash my strongest units rather than holding back.

Took me a few tries to do but I managed to do it. The trick was focusing on Dorcas going from 20 to 28 speed to avoid the double from the green mage and trigger draconic aura to ohko the blue mage. After that Matthew, Fir, and Brave Lucina took care of pretty much everything.

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy  Here's my attempt

Nice. Wow, Kagami Mochi already in Felicia's hands, huh? I basically did the same thing you did with Felicia, except with Kagerou. She doesn't take those hits nearly as well though, so I have to Vantage cheese it. Taking 1 damage from that Blade mage is pretty unreal.

2 hours ago, donkeykhang said:

It took a lot of trial and error but the 'Altea Lovely Sweets Platoon(...Working Title)' has prevailed! I just needed to poison Ephraim :ph34r: The blue mage is such a pain though...

Units

Reveal hidden contents

bhbepheir-units.thumb.jpg.c9cc4652740e7c2900d7d46b78a7d3e4.jpg

Video

Reveal hidden contents

I read that as "Altea Lovely Sweet Potatoes".

19 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nice. Wow, Kagami Mochi already in Felicia's hands, huh? I basically did the same thing you did with Felicia, except with Kagerou. She doesn't take those hits nearly as well though, so I have to Vantage cheese it. Taking 1 damage from that Blade mage is pretty unreal.

Thanks, yep had a lot of orbs when NY banner started and got lucky. Nice! Kagerou is so good, yeah had the same thought as well I think Felicia had like 55 RES when that blade mage attacked

I just completed Infernal with the three mage fliers (and Hinoka) and this map made me love my S!Camilla a lot. Ironically, my Gronnblade Camilla set did better than my Gronnraven Camilla set during this map. Also, my -spd S!Camilla doubled an Ephriam at 32 spd. She would have 36 spd. He had 32 speed. Can someone explain this?

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I just completed Infernal with the three mage fliers (and Hinoka) and this map made me love my S!Camilla a lot. Ironically, my Gronnblade Camilla set did better than my Gronnraven Camilla set during this map. Also, my -spd S!Camilla doubled an Ephriam at 32 spd. She would have 36 spd. He had 32 speed. Can someone explain this?

Did anyone have Goad Fliers?

or did you take Hinoka's Hone Flier buffs into account?

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Did anyone have Goad Fliers?

or did you take Hinoka's Hone Flier buffs into account?

I actually realized that S!Camilla doubled with the help of ally support. I forget which flier she is supported with, but along with hone fliers, threathen speed from S!Corrin, hone fliers, darting Blow, and summoner support, she doubled. 

7 hours ago, Cornguy said:

No thanks. I don't ever want to bring Alphonse to an Infernal BHB.

why not. He is not that bad, granted he sucks in this one against Ephraim and Eirika, but he was Fantastic in others.

Bound hero battle: Eirika & Ephraim vs Askrtrio & Fjorm, Infernal all Quests

All Quests done, minor skill inheritance used. only F2P 5 Star units

Alfonse:
No skill inheritance
Seal: Atk+1 Seal

Fjorm:
skill inheritance:
Quick Riposte 1 or 2 or 3 (all tier works)
Seal: Res +1

Sharena:
no skill inhertiance used
seal: Spur Defense 1

Anna:
skill inheritance:
Reciprocal Aid
Triangle Adept 3
Desperation 1 or 2 or 3 (all tier work)
Seal: Hone Res 1 seal

Everything else is Vanilla

As allways enjoy!

7 hours ago, Hilda said:

why not. He is not that bad, granted he sucks in this one against Ephraim and Eirika, but he was Fantastic in others.

I appreciate your opinion, but I dislike taking him into Hard BHBs enough, I'd rather not need him in Infernal.

I'm not what you'd call a high caliber player, I'd rather not have what little rewards available to me be locked behind intense difficulty.

24 minutes ago, Cornguy said:

I'm not what you'd call a high caliber player, I'd rather not have what little rewards available to me be locked behind intense difficulty.

I agree with this. I feel like Lunatic is difficult enough. People can make their own challenges, but please don't lock orb rewards, especially, behind having to bring certain units to infernal difficulty. 

36 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I agree with this. I feel like Lunatic is difficult enough. People can make their own challenges, but please don't lock orb rewards, especially, behind having to bring certain units to infernal difficulty. 

I am makeing my own challenges, but it would be nice if they amped up the difficulty like GHB Legion did. But people complained its to hard etc etc. and we went back to easy GHB :/

you have to create stuff for other players too ._.

Edited by Hilda

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I am makeing my own challenges, but it would be nice if they amped up the difficulty like GHB Legion did. But people complained its to hard etc etc. and we went back to easy GHB :/

you have to create stuff for other players too ._.

I understand people who are better at this than I am, or people with higher merges / higher si units want some other challenges, but I feel trying to make it infernal might end up blocking too many people out. 

I always thought the Lunatic Chain Challenges, especially, were enough of a challenge for higher players, especially those with reinforcements and time limits. I could be wrong, though. I literally still fail to beat those, but at least it's not on a time limit. I don't like the idea of time limited quests that are too hard for too many players, personally. 

Edited by Cute Chao