A short introduction

Spranky de Faun

Hi there everyone,

I'm new here, and I saw this 'introduce yourself' forum, so... I'm here to introduce myself!

My name is Valentijn, but you guys may call me Spranky, because, hey, that's my username on the internet you know. I've been a big Nintendo fan for years now and I got curious about Fire Emblem as a game series, with me playing Smash Bros and all that. After the Corrin reveal trailer for the fourth installment for the Smash series, I decided I really wanted to try a Fire Emblem game. As such, I picked up Awakening at a local store, and I was seriously in love with it. Afterwards, I bought all three Fates paths, play Heroes on my phone every now and then and recently I played through the entirety of Echoes. I have to say that Fire Emblem has become my favorite game series (kind of next to Smash Bros and Pokémon I guess, but Fire Emblem is definitely my favorite out of the three). I would also love to play past installments of the series in the future, and also newer ones, including spin-offs like Warriors.

Well, I guess that's how I got into Fire Emblem. Got any questions? You can leave at this topic and I'll try to answer them! I'm looking forward to being a part of this great community!