Intelligent Systems is monitoring this thread: Poast your suggestions/requests here!

Charmeleonbrah

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe in the future, when there are more units in the game, they could create permanent focus by game, that would apply not only to 5* units but also to everyone else. Like, let's say I want a Gunter for Hone Cavalry fodder. I would go on the Fates Focus, which would drop fates characters at a higher rate. It could be that half the units you pull would be from the focused game or something like that.

Edited by Nobody

Just have the story move faster please... It's frustrating, only having about one update per month, and most of them aren't even the main story... There's still a lot of content that can be used, such as Jugdral, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon (just Athena doesn't count), the Broadcast Satellite missions and the characters within them, Fire Emblem fates: Revelation, Cipher, and any of the newer Fire Emblems coming up...

Well first and foremost... gimme ways to reset the IVs. I don't care if it takes 5 or 10 orbs, just let me reset em into something less awful. My -atk Ike, BIke, Effie, and Camilla are crying painfully right now.

On a serious note though, I feel that the current ally support system felt a little lackluster. The visuals and all that are wonderful and cute to watch at and is already enough to substitute support conversations for me. Its actual function though seemed a little shallow and lacked personality. +res then +def then +spd then +atk at the same value and at the same rate (I think) for ALL characters?

I understand that it's troublesome and tedious to make every different support combinations to have their unique interactions with each other. But couldn't IS just make the mechanics a have a little more depth like giving characters of same game pair up bonuses with like faster rank up. If IS wanted to go a little more in depth the implementing something like affinities so that characters of different affinities give different bonuses? If balance is an issue then just making the order of stat bonus provided per rank up different for each affinity is also viable. There is so much missed potential here.

At the end of the day, this is just a person's little opinion. If you're feeling like it, shoot me a few of your opinions as well.

So a few ideas here

• We got the sacred coins in the game, but no use for them. So how about a special shop for them where you can buy heroes. Now for it we'll have a common hero at 50 coins, an uncommon at 100, a random also at 100, and a out of season hero for considerably more (I was thinking 3-500) that way people can work towards getting units that are no longer possible to get, additionally it wouldn't be pay to win as the only way to get sacred coins should be through arena assault and would actually encourage people participating in arena assault.
  • We see yellow orbs in the summoning animation, so what I'm thinking is that if they get added, they can be 1 of 2 things, 1. Be the Laguz weapon type, so basically a separate color for melee colorless units and 2. Be a guaranteed 5 star unit that does not affect the summoning rate, to counter balance this, have it appear at a rate of 1/100 or more so it's actually rare.
  • I feel like trying to battle against your own defense team would be nice, so you can see how it reacts, so that and maybe battle against friends team for no rewards (unless they make that a new type of battle mode which please don't do)
  • As said touch upon more games, Jugdral, Tellius, Magvel, SD Archanaea(cause where is Hardin exactly), cipher units (two of them are order of heroes based now), warriors (I have yet to spend time with the characters so I'm neutral on them besides the blond hair) Tokyo Mirage sessions (which is basically supposed to be our world, which us as the summoner is from so who knows), and the FE6 manga (which has been included in cipher so it's at least semi-notable)
  • Definitely more orbs, ftp really hurts rn, at least implement a map where every 5 clears on it = 1 orb, it would help ftp players and continue the longevity of the game since people will still be playing it constantly, and there would still be those who choose to buy orbs to get everything quicker.

1 hour ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

So a few ideas here

• We got the sacred coins in the game, but no use for them. So how about a special shop for them where you can buy heroes. Now for it we'll have a common hero at 50 coins, an uncommon at 100, a random also at 100, and a out of season hero for considerably more (I was thinking 3-500) that way people can work towards getting units that are no longer possible to get, additionally it wouldn't be pay to win as the only way to get sacred coins should be through arena assault and would actually encourage people participating in arena assault.
  • We see yellow orbs in the summoning animation, so what I'm thinking is that if they get added, they can be 1 of 2 things, 1. Be the Laguz weapon type, so basically a separate color for melee colorless units and 2. Be a guaranteed 5 star unit that does not affect the summoning rate, to counter balance this, have it appear at a rate of 1/100 or more so it's actually rare.
  • I feel like trying to battle against your own defense team would be nice, so you can see how it reacts, so that and maybe battle against friends team for no rewards (unless they make that a new type of battle mode which please don't do)
  • As said touch upon more games, Jugdral, Tellius, Magvel, SD Archanaea(cause where is Hardin exactly), cipher units (two of them are order of heroes based now), warriors (I have yet to spend time with the characters so I'm neutral on them besides the blond hair) Tokyo Mirage sessions (which is basically supposed to be our world, which us as the summoner is from so who knows), and the FE6 manga (which has been included in cipher so it's at least semi-notable)
  • Definitely more orbs, ftp really hurts rn, at least implement a map where every 5 clears on it = 1 orb, it would help ftp players and continue the longevity of the game since people will still be playing it constantly, and there would still be those who choose to buy orbs to get everything quicker.

Love the sacred coins idea! They even wouldnt have to be 5*. A 3* Summer Corrin for 300 coins would be awesome. On the other hand 300 coins, thats a long time saving them up. Would be nice anyway.

More orbs is always a good idea. I am not sure if clearing the same map over and over again for more orbs sounds like fun (Tempest Trials?). They could add mor daily quests to get orbs. Right now we had daily quests with lv. 5 and lv. 15.  Maybe they could add like daily quest maps lv. 25, lv. 35. and 40+, each with one orb. Ok, thats also clearing the same map again and again, but with rising difficulty. Newcomers wouldnt be excluded and veterans would still face a challenge on the final maps.

Edited by Prince Endriu

1 hour ago, Prince Endriu said:

Another thing that I almost forgot,

local and online matches against real people. Ranked and unranked. That would be awesome.

I can already imagine how PvP will end up in a never ending staring contest when both players have 1 unit left each and both have Vantage. xD

Locally it's fine though since you get to argue with your friends for fun. So I'm still with the idea.

Edited by Tyxant

2 hours ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

So a few ideas here

Sorry, but F2P is meant to hurt... It's meant to encourage people to pay in. The more people that pay in, the more likely the game will run for longer. FE:H is one of the more generous games for F2P already...

I do like the idea of battling against your own defence team and friend's defence teams, though (wouldn't like it live, myself, but that's by the by xD ).

IS:

For things to add... or not add... I'd like to see less special banners for a while. I understand there'll be an xmas and Halloween one, but I want more normal heroes added to the game.

If special banners do continue, please expand to other games. I love Fates and I love Awakening, but I also love other games in the series and would love to see more of them :)

Male refreshers - I don't care if Homer couldn't actually play, Shigure couldn't sing and Inigo couldn't dance - I want these guys in and to be refreshers, please :D As well as adding in the herons and Elfin, ofc :D

Male dragons - It annoys me they decided to make Male Corrin the sword user and Female Corrin the dragon since we still have no male dragons. Xane, Bantu, Nils and Kana would also be great to add in ^.^

Wrathful Staff should be available at 4*. I hate that it's not. It's the only way to make an offensive healer and it's locked to 5* -.- It was possibly one way of helping with colourless hell. I also like the ideas someone mentioned of separating healers and daggers/archers, but not sure how that would work.

Also, give me Kent. I want Kent :D

I'd like to see a way to alter your characters' IVs, but I doubt that's going to happen.  I don't believe they ever implemented a way to change IVs in Pokémon.  Also, IS wants to make money.  They will make more money by making you summon again for better IVs.

Odd request but I want more infantry lances. We only have 9 of them, 2 of them being seasonal. I feel like blue is the most saturated in cavs and fliers. Also more greens in general. Preferably green cav or infantry. More dragons and a hone dragon would be nice. Lastly buff daggers please. I rarely see them used. Ever. So it would be nice to see them get some love.  

Dear Nintendo, IntSys, whatever...

GIMME JUSTICE AND LET ME SUMMON INNES ALREADY!!!

Thank you.

---

I like the idea of adding a new summoning orb to separate bows/daggers from healers ! Like... I don't need more healers! I just want Innes!! I don't care about another Azama, I just want my Innes ! (or Faye and Rebecca to have all the archers, even as 4 stars I have been unnable to summon them).

Also using the sacred coins for buying heroes is a good idea too!! Maybe they can add an option to use MyNintendo golden coins somehow, to buy orbs or 3* characters (I just want agood  reason to use these coins lol).

47 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'm curious as to why Sain has been left out.  He's one of the most popular characters from Blazing Sword

I'd like Sain, too, but Kent is my own personal favourite :)

To be honest, if I could, I'd get all the Christmas Knights added to the game. We have several in, but I want them all. I love their archetype <3

50 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Dear Nintendo, IntSys, whatever...

GIMME JUSTICE AND LET ME SUMMON INNES ALREADY!!!

Thank you.

---

I like the idea of adding a new summoning orb to separate bows/daggers from healers ! Like... I don't need more healers! I just want Innes!! I don't care about another Azama, I just want my Innes ! (or Faye and Rebecca to have all the archers, even as 4 stars I have been unnable to summon them).

Also using the sacred coins for buying heroes is a good idea too!! Maybe they can add an option to use MyNintendo golden coins somehow, to buy orbs or 3* characters (I just want agood  reason to use these coins lol).

I'd like to see them separate healers as well.  Once you have one with Rehabilitate the rest are superfluous. 

I could see the Sacred Coins being used to trade for Stamina Potions/ Light's Blessing/ Shards.  Highly doubt we'll be able to trade them for orbs.

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

Odd request but I want more infantry lances. We only have 9 of them, 2 of them being seasonal. I feel like blue is the most saturated in cavs and fliers. Also more greens in general. Preferably green cav or infantry. More dragons and a hone dragon would be nice. Lastly buff daggers please. I rarely see them used. Ever. So it would be nice to see them get some love.  

Give us Brave (Poison) Daggers!  Then we would finally have a dagger user in the top tier.  Since this is a OHKO game, let dagger users in on the fun. 

* allowing change/learn skills and seals before you battle. I Especially for Assault and TT modes. 

* New summoning animations for trendy units like CYL (They could always   replace older with new ones occasionally. 

*Tweak allies system  for gauntlet, (as well as tweak multiplier?) 

*Similarly to "confession" have various two 5/40 characters trigger conversation in Castle. 

23 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I'd like Sain, too, but Kent is my own personal favourite :)

To be honest, if I could, I'd get all the Christmas Knights added to the game. We have several in, but I want them all. I love their archetype <3

We're missing Forsyth, who's the green Christmas Knight for Echoes/Gaiden, so please IS. Also, give me Python.

Edit: Oops, double post.

Edited by Noble Of Pherae

On 7.9.2017 at 4:53 PM, Kiran said:

And yet we have 0 Pegasus axe wielders (yeah not axe wyvern riders) and not even one healer with a Legendary weapon. so duh :/. Every Weapon type has a Legendary Weapon user ecxept for Healers...

- If a lady can be greedy, could we have one free summon per day? Pretty please?

- Give the original lord some love, jc. I can't remember the last time Marth was in a banner, and I can't believe he hasn't gotten any variants yet. We had Bride!Caeda...where's Groom!Marth? Where's Pantsless Marth IS?!

- Keep up the daily orbs. No orbs = bit boring really. I have to say though, they're doing really well with it recently.

- Laguz please. I need the Herons in my phone.

- Xane please.

- And Rhys...and Sigurd, Leif, Micaiah, Sothe, Kaze, Rinkah, Sain and Silque.

- Could we move the story on at a faster pace? I'm...surprisingly invested in it, it's quite good.

- If you want to put TMS characters in, specifically my son and daughter, Touma and Eleonora...you're more than welcome.

- Kaden. And. Keaton.

- Give me Ninian already. I've been trying for her forever and she just w-won't come h-home...*sniff* Eliwood misses you my sweet.

I doubt that a full blown IV reroll will ever happen so at least they should make it possible to make any unit neutral. People who roll for better boon/bane won't stop rolling. I'm even okay if it ends up a rare item that you can only get during celebrations.   

Another thing I doubt will happen but I really want them to remove 3* from regular gacha and place it into some discount gacha that only has 3*-4* units. There had been zero new rollable 3* units since launch and there is a real possibility that natural 5* pool might become the biggest if they keep making all those limited time units and downgrading to 4 only one character from each banner.

Please, make some rare but old skills like Close Counter slightly easier to get. Give it to a new unit that could be rolled at 4*. I'm even okay if the rare skill will be locked behind 20k of feathers, just make it easier to roll.

Please, make more banners like Sibling Bonds where you have a bunch of new regular units from different games.