Intelligent Systems is monitoring this thread: Poast your suggestions/requests here!

Charmeleonbrah

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

And yet we have 0 Pegasus axe wielders (yeah not axe wyvern riders) and not even one healer with a Legendary weapon. so duh :/. Every Weapon type has a Legendary Weapon user ecxept for Healers...

This reminded me: Deliver us Farina!  IS must submit!  It could be just like the game, where you have to pay X for her, no summoning. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Emperor Hardin GHB. Zephiel and Amelia need more friends. Also, Guinivere GHB or L'Arachel with Ivaldi while at it, please. They're probably saving Aureola for Tiana. 

That is all. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Definitely going to echo everyone else on how stale the 3-4* pool is, I've pulled almost everyone in it 6-7 times by now.  What I'd actually like to see them do with it, though, is do a "FEH Season 2" sort of thing - retire the entire current 3-4* pool, and newly introduce a whole swath of the lesser-popularity characters directly into the 3-4* pool.  They can be given similar statlines/skillsets to the existing 3-4* pool so as not to disrupt the inheritance balance and such as needed, of course, but even if the units are mostly functionally the same, seeing fresh art and faces would be nice.  There's certainly enough characters that deserve to be in FEH but aren't popular enough to ever really justify being a 5* focus for this.  (The obvious way to go about it would be to use a bunch of FE3/4/5 characters here, and maybe a couple Awakening kids and stuff.)

One way they could help out with colorless hell is to give us Wrathful Staff as a Sacred Seal, perhaps.

I want to see more horse slayers, we need an axe and a bow, armors have enough issues as is and they also get a full triangle of slayers to go with it. 

Also we need micaiah with thani to absolutely break reinhardt, because if RD was anything to go off of micaiah would have top tier RES.

1 hour ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I want to see more horse slayers, we need an axe and a bow, armors have enough issues as is and they also get a full triangle of slayers to go with it. 

Also we need micaiah with thani to absolutely break reinhardt, because if RD was anything to go off of micaiah would have top tier RES.

Why not just make Dagger units naturaly effectiv against Cavalry units. Bow users are effectiv against Flying units, make Dagger users effectiv against Cavalry units! and Staff users effectiv against Armored units!

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

Why not just make Dagger units naturaly effectiv against Cavalry units. Bow users are effectiv against Flying units, make Dagger users effectiv against Cavalry units! and Staff users effectiv against Armored units!

Seems like too much of an overhaul at this point, though that would destroy horse emblem with characters like felicia who would be able to actually take on blade teams, I guess my main point was that we need more good horse slaying weapons.

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

Maybe they will release SF!Kagero with Poison Carrot next year. BB!Lyn can kite Hector to death slowly.

ability to buy some Stamina Potions ! i am not a fan of spending so much money on orbs (since i have self-control i can save them) but you cant get stamina unless you didnt finished Quests (Monthly or TT)

1 Stamina Potions : 0,49$

3 Stamina Potions : 0,99$

5 Stamina Potions : 1,99$  these prices would be fair :P (at least dont make them overpriced as orbs please.)

Edited by FiyaaEmburem

Hmm... So if this were really monitored by Intelligent Systems, I won't have to write the suggestion letter as I planned. 

@Ice Dragon - If I were to write to them, and hand it to them, what are the odds that it will be ignored? I figured I could be more direct and hand a letter to Nintendo of Canada by hand when I head to Vancouver next week.

--

As for suggestions of improvement.... There are various thread covering some of the ideas I'd like to see implemented into the game. I sure hope this thread can be SF's Official Heroes Ideas and Suggestions Thread...

--

This can act as a draft, so any suggestions are welcome. However, I will not add anything that involves "Please add my favorite character because I love them." or "Please add this because it'll help me and a select few only.". This is because at the end of the day, Intelligent Systems and Nintendo are companies, and in order to make the game better for us, they have to make money to do that. Consider it a relationship. For it to work, there needs to be give and take, a balance, so to speak, patience and compromise. 

--

Dear Intelligent Systems, 

As a loyal fan to the Fire Emblem series, as well as a Business student, I would like to voice my opinion on how you can improve Fire Emblem Heroes for both the fans, and for you as well.

--

1. I would like to be able to tell what stats are a particular hero's boon and bane. While many can manage it via Google Spreadsheets, Excel, etc., I'm starting to have more difficulty with keeping track of them every time new heroes are released. If the unit's Boon and Bane could be highlighted in a similar way to how Pokemon highlights theirs, I believe it would make life a bit easier for the players. I think it'd be a good "quality of life" update, kind of how the refresh button in the training tower was.

2. Another thing I'd like to see is the maximum size of the Friend's List to be increased to 99 or 100 friends. Many people have run out of space, and need more.

3. As @FiyaaEmburem suggested, I would also like to see other items become purchasable with real-world currency, along with a decrease in price of orbs. I believe if implemented well, could net the company more revenue than it currently earns. While yes, you can use orbs to do most of the things items like Light's Blessing, Dueling Crests and Stamina Potions do, many people are hesitant to use their hard earned (or bought orbs) for it (I think most people like summoning). However, if the above items could be purchased separately, more people would buy.

Stamina Potions

Spoiler
  • 1 Stamina Potion: $0.99
  • 3 Stamina Potions: $1.99
  • 5 Stamina Potions: $2.99
  • 10 Stamina Potions: $3.99

*Suggested prices are in USD.

Dueling Crests

Spoiler
  • 1 Crest: $0.49
  • 3 Crests: $0.99
  • 5 Crests: $1.49
  • 10 Crests: $2.49

*Suggested prices are in USD.

Light's Blessing(s)

Spoiler
  • 1 Light's Blessing: $1.99
  • 3 Light's Blessings: $3.99
  • 5 Light's Blessings: $5.99
  • 10 Light's Blessings: $9.99

*Suggested prices are in USD. Subjected to change.

In turn, I believe the price of Orbs should be decreased if items become purchasable.

Spoiler
  • 3 Orbs: $1.99
  • 10 Orbs: $5.49
  • 23 Orbs: $11.99
  • 35 Orbs: $18.49
  • 48 Orbs: $24.99
  • 75 Orbs: $36.99
  • 140 Orbs: $69.99

* All suggested prices are in USD. Subjected to change.

4. While I may no longer be a free-to-play (F2P) player anymore, many people still are. With the constant updates and hero additions, those F2P users are likely to feel pressured to purchase orbs or left out. Unfortunately, some of these F2P users do not spend money on the game because they simply can't afford to do so. To prevent them from feeling left out, I suggest we increase the yield of orbs players receive to ensure everyone can summon once a week. That would mean about 3 orbs per day, 21 orbs/week, give or take (I'm not including the single orb everyone receives every Sunday). 

5. I would also like to see the ability to transfer a 5-star percentage to another banner of the player's choice when a banner ends. This, I think, will improve the player's quality of life. From my own experience, I tend to get really stressed whenever I have a high percentage near the end of a banner's availability. I can only imagine that many others would feel the same. In the spoiler below, I've attempted to explain this to the best of my ability.

Spoiler

Let's say I have a banner that is ending, and is at about 4.25%. When it ends, I can transfer/add that 4.25% to another banner. Let's say I choose to transfer it to a banner I currently have a 3.25% rate. The new rate would be 4.50%. If the rate continues to increase, to say, 4.75%, and no 5 Star Hero appears at the end of that banner as well, that 4.75% can be transferred to another banner.

However, to prevent this from being too gimmicky, the transfer percents will not stack. If I have two banners, one at 3.75%, and one at 4.25%, I can not transfer both values to the new banner of choice (again, let's say I have a 3.25% on that banner), and expect the new value to be 5.25%. Only the highest value will count, meaning only the 4.25% value will matter. The 3.75% will be cancelled out, unless the player picks a different banner to transfer that value over to, or waits until they receive a 5 Star hero on the same banner to transfer the value over. 

In addition, players can not transfer a value of 3% over (as it will do nothing), or can choose to not transfer their percentages over. 

6. Another common suggestion is the reorganization of the summoning pool. Since launch, no units have been added to the 3*-4* pool. As @LuxSpes has mentioned;

On 9/6/2017 at 4:54 PM, LuxSpes said:

"I also feel like they should do something about the growing pool of 5* only character. When the game first launched, there was a total of 87 heroes in the summoning pool. If we broke that pool down by rarity, we'd see that there were 49 3*- 4*  units, 26 4*- 5* units and 12 5* units. At that time, the 3-4 pool was 56% of the potential units.

Now, however there are 129 heroes that can be pulled . The rarity breakdown goes as such : 49 3*- 4*  units, 45 4*- 5* units and 35 5* units. As you can see, not a single new unit since the launch of the game has been added to the 3*- 4* rarity and now only represent 38% of the current units.  Meanwhile, the number of 4*- 5* unit, which only were half as numerous as the 3*- 4* at launch, is about to overtake them and the 5* exclusive units now make up more than a quarter of the current units.

This has two major effects. 1) People who've been playing since the start of the game probably keep on summoning the same 3*- 4* units, making pullls less and less satisfying as the game goes one."

As one can see with those numbers @LuxSpes has so kindly shared with us, this is a problem, and needs to be fixed before it gets worse. 

Here are my suggestions to fix this:

Spoiler

Some units should not be summon-able at 5*, unless they are part of a focus banner.

• Peri should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Jakob should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Rebecca should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Cain should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Boey should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Titania should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Mist should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Athena should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Hawkeye should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Leon should (maybe) be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Lucius should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Lachesis should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Clair should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.

Some units deserve to be pulled at 5*, but should also be summon-able at 4* as well.

• Saber should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Grey should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Olwen should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Innes could be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Faye should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.

A few units also need to receive an increase in rarity as well:

• M!Robin should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Eliwood should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Jeorge should be summon-able at 5* only.
  • Reinhardt should only be summon-able at 5* (sorry guys, but Reinhardt is literally among the best in the current meta right now).

With the aforementioned suggestions, the summoning pool would look like this:

3*-4* Only

Spoiler
  1. Arthur
  2. Athena
  3. Azama
  4. Barst
  5. Bartre
  6. Beruka
  7. Boey
  8. Cain
  9. Cecilia
  10. Cherche
  11. Clarine
  12. F!Corrin
  13. Donnel
  14. Draug
  15. Est
  16. Felicia
  17. Fir
  18. Florina
  19. Frederick
  20. Gaius
  21. Gordin
  22. Gunter
  23. Gwendolyn
  24. Hana
  25. Hawkeye
  26. Henry
  27. Hinata
  28. Jagen
  29. Jakob
  30. Lachesis
  31. Laslow
  32. Leon
  33. Lissa
  34. Lon'qu
  35. Lucius
  36. Matthew
  37. Mist
  38. Niles
  39. Nino
  40. Oboro
  41. Odin
  42. Ogma
  43. Olivia
  44. Palla
  45. Peri
  46. Raigh
  47. Rebecca
  48. Saizo
  49. Selena
  50. Serra
  51. Setsuna
  52. Shanna
  53. Sophia
  54. Stahl
  55. Subaki
  56. Sully
  57. Adult Tiki
  58. Titania
  59. Virion
  60. Wrys

4*-5* Only

Spoiler
  1. Abel
  2. Caeda
  3. Camilla
  4. Catria
  5. Chrom
  6. Cordelia
  7. M!Corrin
  8. Effie
  9. Eirika
  10. Eliwood
  11. Fae
  12. Faye
  13. Grey
  14. Innes
  15. Kagero
  16. Klein
  17. Lilina
  18. Lukas
  19. Mae
  20. Maria
  21. Marth
  22. Matilda
  23. Merric
  24. Nowi
  25. Olwen
  26. Priscilla
  27. Raven
  28. M!Robin
  29. Roderick
  30. Roy
  31. Saber
  32. Sakura
  33. Seliph
  34. Seth
  35. Sheena
  36. Soren
  37. Tharja

5* Only

Spoiler
  1. Alm
  2. Amelia
  3. Azura
  4. Celica
  5. Delthea
  6. Eldigan
  7. Elise
  8. Ephraim
  9. Genny
  10. Hector
  11. Hinoka
  12. Ike
  13. Jaffar
  14. Jeorge
  15. Julia
  16. Karel
  17. Katarina
  18. Leo
  19. Linde
  20. Lucina
  21. Lyn
  22. Minerva
  23. Ninian
  24. Reinhardt
  25. Ryoma
  26. Sanaki
  27. Sonya
  28. Takumi
  29. Tana
  30. Young Tiki
  31. Brave Ike
  32. Brave Lucina
  33. Brave Lyn
  34. Brave Roy

* Story Heroes, Limited Edition Heroes and Grand Hero Battle Heroes are not included in this list.

Compared to the numbers that @LuxSpes shared, I think the suggestions mentioned above would balance out the pool. 

7. Implement a Friend Arena, where players can fight their friend's teams. This would be a nice addition.

8. Perhaps in the future, some monthly quests could be made easier to achieve, particularly the quests that involve beating the 10th stratum 15 times with only a certain type of unit. Personally, all that effort for one orb, is rather ridiculous, considering there are other quests that are a lot easier and yield better rewards. To fix that, I would suggest increasing the reward to 3 Orbs, or reducing the amount of times to beat it to 10, with a 2 orb reward. 

9. This one I think is a cute idea, but unlikely to become a reality. Maybe on Christmas, and/or the player's birthday, Nintendo and Intelligent Systems could let us summon a single hero that we want with the IV's we want. It would be a nice gesture on the company's part.

10. Last, but not least, this idea, while unlikely to actually be implemented, gets an honourable mention by me. Many people have suggested that a Heroes Trading System or Black Market should be implemented into the game. However, I believe it isn't a good one, because there would be ways to obtain really good heroes through loopholes (i.e. multiple accounts), and some users could potentially be ripped off. On top of that, the company would not benefit financially from such a feature. 

However, @Interdimensional Observer's "Fusions" idea accomplishes what other's Trading systems and Black Market ideas tried to achieve, without the flaws (risks and loopholes) the other ideas had.

It is best that you read what @Interdimensional Observer has written on the original topic itself, because I know I cannot explain it nowhere near as well. I did, however, chime in and build upon their idea in that topic. You can take a look for yourself here.

--

That is everything I have to say for now. If you guys want me to add anything, let me know, because I WILL be writing this letter.

--

Also, I apologize for not mentioning the problems with the Voting Gauntlet. While I agree that there is a problem, I have yet to come up with a way to fix it, outside of either making the scores unknown until the round is over, or getting rid of it all together. I will think of something though.

1. Please let us inherit more than just 3 abilities from a unit at a time. We have to sometimes waste 5 star units for Skill Inheritance just to be able to give 1 full skill, or weapon, and it's completely ridiculous. 

2. Make Sanaki's Cymbeline more viable, and make it a buff for all allies regardless of range. It is perhaps the most useless legendary weapon in the game, that is outclassed by any regular buff or weapon buff.

3. Make Hauteclere more useful, it is outclassed by another legendary weapon, namely Urvan instead of having a it's own unique effect like the rest of the legendary weapons in the game do. 

4. Allow people to earn up two orbs a day .... wait a minute. Finally! Thank you, IS/Nintendo! I thought there would be more of a challenge for them, but it's literally perfect for new players I like it.

5. Implement a system similar to promoting units, where instead it's about being able to change the nature of your characters.

We've gotten new Skills regularly with new banners. But we have yet to get new Specials. I would like to see some new Specials. For example, when the Black Knight comes in, he should have Eclipse. Alm should've had Scendscale while Celica should've had Ragnarok Omega. Honestly, i don't see why new Specials haven't been added yet.

Speaking of Specials, let Healers use attack-oriented ones like Dragon Fang.

Also IS, can you please remove AoE Specials out of the game. AoE Specials like Growing Light are the worst Specials in the game. 

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

We've gotten new Skills regularly with new banners. But we have yet to get new Specials. I would like to see some new Specials. For example, when the Black Knight comes in, he should have Eclipse. Alm should've had Scendscale while Celica should've had Ragnarok Omega. Honestly, i don't see why new Specials haven't been added yet.

Speaking of Specials, let Healers use attack-oriented ones like Dragon Fang.

Also IS, can you please remove AoE Specials out of the game. AoE Specials like Growing Light are the worst Specials in the game. 

You rang? :P:

I use the AoE skills liberally in Tempest Trials, to help burst enemies down. . .especially Leo's Growing Light.

I would also like to see some more character exclusive skills, I think that it is a great way to introduce broken skills without making them to overpowered. I would like for micaiah to have sacrifice as an exclusive support skill.

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I use the AoE skills liberally in Tempest Trials, to help burst enemies down. . .especially Leo's Growing Light.

Well yeah, AoE Specials have their uses. It's just that, compared to every other Special, AoE Specials suck.

Although, one way to make AoE Specials better is to reduce their countdown. I lay awake in bed every night wondering to myself why every AoE Special has a countdown of 5. AoE Specials would be much better if their countdown was 4, 3 for the weaker variants.

1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I would also like to see some more character exclusive skills, I think that it is a great way to introduce broken skills without making them to overpowered. I would like for micaiah to have sacrifice as an exclusive support skill.

Ardent Sacrifice is already basically the same thing.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Ardent Sacrifice is already basically the same thing.

sacrifice would act like it did in radiant dawn, instead it would opt to fully heal the target until micaiah was down to 1 hp rather than exclusively heal 10 hp.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Well yeah, AoE Specials have their uses. It's just that, compared to every other Special, AoE Specials suck.

Although, one way to make AoE Specials better is to reduce their countdown. I lay awake in bed every night wondering to myself why every AoE Special has a countdown of 5. AoE Specials would be much better if their countdown was 4, 3 for the weaker variants.

I have more use for the AoE specials than I do for the defensive procs.  It's pretty rare that I put my characters through that kind of wringer (with Hector being one of the exceptions).

@TheTuckingFypo

1. Absolutely yes

2. Don't see a reason why personally. Friends hardly do anything in this game :/

3. Keep orb prices because people need to suffer for buying into this game

Stam pots should be a dollar for 3 or 5 imo One for one seems to eh

I don't think dueling crests should be able to be bought. I think arena is too.... "special" and earning them the hard way seems good enough

Blessings are great

Overall I like this idea lol

4. As a free to player myself, I think the orb intake right now is already good enough. I guess it's cause of all the events right now, but even then we get a few orbs from TT, and even a free summon per banner which is essentially 5 orbs for free for every new banner we get

There is also the fact that starting players have the hero's fest 2 banner to summon from for the first week giving them access to Ninian AND Ike with a completely untouched story mode to go and get orbs from heh

5. It seems like a good idea... but not likely to get implemented. If people can transfer their percentages there will be slightly less incentive to buy orbs because they'll say "Oh well! The unit I want is being added to the pool anyway so even if I don't get them, I can still try for them on the next banner"

the whole point is that your percentage is going to go away so "make sure you buy orbs before you lose your chance!" 

6. This has already had somewhat of a fix by IS making 4 star units easier to obtain than 3 star units. 

7. 800% yes

8. YES YES YES

IM NOT SUFFERING WITH MY BOOTLEG FLIER TEAM FOR JUST ONE ORB!!!!!

9. Ummm maybe a free 5 or 10 orbs instead*

10. I think one trade per account is feasible

Now that we have supports... Probably only me, but I would like to have an option to have characters with 1S and 1A support, to make it "more similar" to FE games

Aka, I want it just because I want Oboro and Leon to become good pals and shooping buddies but I don't want them to get "married" (since S support is a goddamn wedding for any angle you see it) because I don't think Leon would like her in that way

@TheTuckingFypo I agree with anything that make Innes more easy to summon! I agree 1000000000000000000%

I want them to give AI units Support benefits too. In exchange, they should release a new Sacred Seal called Seduction/Jealousy/Wedding Crasher or something similar. The unit with the new skill would receive the bonus instead and the enemy would have their benefits reversed; this does not affect the HP portion of the benefits of course.

Edited by XRay

@TheTuckingFypo

I wanted to reply to this sooner, but I got caught up doing calculations.

In regards to your suggestions for tweaking the summoning, I disagree on the idea of promoting units to a higher rarity, especially if it's to make them 5* exclusive, like you're suggesting for Jeorge  and Reinhardt. Considering you downgraded Innes to 4-5 rarity, it doesn't really make sense to promote Jeorge since Innes is a better both as a unit and as SI fodder. And with regards to Reinhardt, I don't think him being good is a reasonable reason to be upgraded and I think that him being available at 4* is better since it allows more people to get him. Not to mention that Olwen, that was brought down to 4-5 stars can become more dangerous than Reinhardt with proper investment. And in a more general sense, I just think making units became less available is not the way to go. Not to mention that adding units to the 5* exclusive pool seems counter productive to the idea of limiting it. 

I also feel like downgrading units is a temporary measure since they keep adding units every 2 weeks and often half of them if not more remain 5* exclusives, meaning the 5* pool would just end up overcrowded again in a matter of months.

And I mentioned math at the start of this post, well here's what I got:

In first post in this topic, I mentioned the percentage of the various rarities. As a quick refresher here are the numbers: 

• We went from 87 to 129 heroes in the summoning pool. 
  • The number of 3*- 4* heroes remained unchanged at 49, but they went from making up 56% of the summoning pool to only 38%.
  • The number of 4-5 heroes went from 26 to 45 and they went from making up 30% of the summoning pool to 35%.
  • The number of 5* heroes went from 12 to 35 and they went from making up 14% of the summoning pool to 27%.

Based on those numbers, if we wished to have the rarities make up the same percentage of the summoning pool as at the start of the game, we'd need to have 72 3*- 4* units, 39 4*- 5* units and 18 5* units.

Slightly related, but I also decided to calculate what were the chance of pulling a specific units depending on rarity on your first pull at the start of the game and now:

• You had 1.66% then vs a 1.35% chance now of pulling a specific 3*- 4* unit.
  • You had 0.56% then vs a 0.65% chance now of pulling a specific 4*- 5* unit.
  • You had 0.08% then vs a 0.04% chance now of pulling a specific 5* unit.

Make of those numbers what you will, but I do feel like pulling is a much less enjoyable experience now than it was at the start of the game since I'm often getting the same 3-4 units pull after pull after pull. The switch of the 3* and 4* rates may have helped, but the 49 3-4 stars are still way too common. There's a reason why getting Bartre on every single pull has become a running gag. I really think like the devs need to find a system so that pulling is more thrilling. It would help make not getting the unit you want bite less if you got something new or useful along the way, instead of your 20th Beruka or a 5* Jakob. I'm just too tired right now to think of a way of doing so.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

I want them to give AI units Support benefits too. In exchange, they should release a new Sacred Seal called Seduction/Jealousy/Wedding Crasher or something similar. The unit with the new skill would receive the bonus instead and the enemy would have their benefits reversed; this does not affect the HP portion of the benefits of course.

Balancing it out with a Sacred Seal seems nice and all but the last thing i want to see is running into an enemy Reinhardt or Brave!Lyn or any top-tier character in the arena and seeing them with Support boosts. 

On 11.09.2017 at 3:01 AM, TheTuckingFypo said:

Hide contents

Some units should not be summon-able at 5*, unless they are part of a focus banner.

• Peri should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Jakob should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Rebecca should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Cain should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Boey should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Titania should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Mist should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Athena should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Hawkeye should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Leon should (maybe) be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Lucius should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Lachesis should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.
  • Clair should be summon-able at 3*-4* only.

Some units deserve to be pulled at 5*, but should also be summon-able at 4* as well.

• Saber should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Grey should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Olwen should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Innes could be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Faye should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.

A few units also need to receive an increase in rarity as well:

• M!Robin should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Eliwood should be summon-able at 4*-5* only.
  • Jeorge should be summon-able at 5* only.
  • Reinhardt should only be summon-able at 5* (sorry guys, but Reinhardt is literally among the best in the current meta right now).

I agree with some of your points and would also like to see a change in the summoning pool, especially for units that are generally not top of the line and its annoying when they break the pity rate (jacob or peri for example).

However, it would be very unfair to make Reinhardt a 5* exclusive., its a total no-no for me and I think IS will think the same. It doesnt matter if Reinhardt is the best meta or not, what matters is that he was available as 4* all the time. That means that most people got him already, or at least had numerous chances to get him. So if we make Reinhardt a 5*, new players would have a much harder to chance to get him. And that just wouldnt be fair.

What I would like to see is 5* exclusive units like Ike, Linde, Julia etc. as 3* units. Limited by time that is. Lets say each focus banner should have four 5* units demoted to 3* level, only available until the banner ends.