Interest for a French language FE LP?

Heptade

Maybe this site isn't the best place to discuss this, but I was thinking about Let's Playing some FEs and creating a YouTube channel for that purpose.

Now I was wondering if there was enough interest among French-speaking players to warrant doing this in my native language (with that funny Quebec accent).

Even though I do speak English, I feel like I wouldn't contribute anything new to the community if I were to do this exclusively in English. When speaking english, I also feel as if I lack much of the wit I exhibit in French, or I'm not as quick on the draw.

I also thought about doing two versions of my LP using the same footage, one in French and one in English, but then one of those wouldn't be as genuine, as it would be only me talking over already recorded footage.

Anyway, share your thoughts!

Due to my schedule, I won't have time to do this until 2018, but I want you guys' opinions anyway!

Not much interest on this site, I guess... Well, considering francophones are a small minority on here, that should have been expected.

I guess I'll do two versions. The French version will be my actual reactions and comments while playing. The English version will be a little less improvised, but probably more entertaining that way since, while my English is pretty good, I tend to sound bored when I speak without preparation. I'll be more expressive, if a bit less genuine, if I take inspiration from my French LPs.