• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

i wasn't expecting jhope to appear

for me, this vlive was going on when I woke up and when I started to watch it was shortly before jhope showed up so I was mildly surprised and pleased

but then jimin showed up afterward which I was expecting even less because I thought I would only be blessed once (and then when I got to watch the rest I missed I got to discover jimin was showing up a lot more frequently than I thought~)

On the sunshine stuff: I do see where you're coming from, I worry about that putting pressure on him too. At the same time, though, it sounds like it would be discouraging for him to try to put the effort into lifting the spirits of the others and not receiving any recognition/appreciation for it. Although there are also ways to do that without giving him a label that makes it seem like he's the only one expected to putting in an effort for that positivity. But I do think the other members at least try their part to help out, so hopefully it helps make up for it. It's possible that hobi's just the best person for the job, though, and I hope he fulfills that role enough for both the other members and for himself.

omg my dad was yelling at me and i thought i was in trouble but i wasn't and he was just yelling for no reason except im kim and as soon as our conversation was over i started crying and shaking bc i rly thought i did something wrong omg why do i do this i can't continue sry

i love u guys

16 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

wth kim when did you become 17

u were 14 like yesterday

dude i know right, i ask myself that all the time

but first i had actually just finished typing an appreciation for the first stanza so here it is, maybe i will continue later

Spoiler

sober up, it’s not often we get a chance to get together
hey, listen to my story, back then everything was funny for no reason
i’ve been really neglectful, making excuses that i’m busy and different
but now i see when we’re together we’re all just kids

the first line is kinda bittersweet bc it reminds me of my old friends, nowadays we only get together once a year but they are like the only friends ive managed to keep in contact with for more than four years (im rly bad at that tbh) and every time we meet up it is just like....old times, we are just as friendly to each other as we used to be and time doesn't rly change that

the second line is just reminiscing and it makes me do the same even though im tiny and have nothing to reminisce over

the third and fourth lines make me very aw because part of the reason why im bad at keeping in contact w friends is bcos im rly rly rly introverted and do not like putting myself in situations w other people no matter how much i love them lol BUT I REALLY LOVE THESE FRIENDS A LOT SO EVERY YEAR I FORCE MYSELF TO TALK TO THEM LIKE HEY GUYS WE GOTTA MEET UP even though every year i am afraid that we have changed too much (especially bc they all go to the same high school that's not really seen as good while i attend the most prestigious high school in the state, we see vastly different environments every day)....but again we have never really changed heh it is reassuring i think

this was supposed to be a lyric appreciation but it just kinda turned into a I LOVE THIS LINE BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF ME oops

mei im glad u exist bc im not afraid of u judging me =)

Just now, Freohr Datia said:

for me, this vlive was going on when I woke up and when I started to watch it was shortly before jhope showed up so I was mildly surprised and pleased

but then jimin showed up afterward which I was expecting even less because I thought I would only be blessed once (and then when I got to watch the rest I missed I got to discover jimin was showing up a lot more frequently than I thought~)

On the sunshine stuff: I do see where you're coming from, I worry about that putting pressure on him too. At the same time, though, it sounds like it would be discouraging for him to try to put the effort into lifting the spirits of the others and not receiving any recognition/appreciation for it. Although there are also ways to do that without giving him a label that makes it seem like he's the only one expected to putting in an effort for that positivity. But I do think the other members at least try their part to help out, so hopefully it helps make up for it. It's possible that hobi's just the best person for the job, though, and I hope he fulfills that role enough for both the other members and for himself.

IM AT THAT PART RIGHT NOW AND IM SITTING HERE TRYING TO PROCESS WHY HE'S STILL AROUND (not in a bad way)

i did consider that him bringing the cheer could be something that he likes to do and iirc a member saying that j-hope is the best at taking care of others. so it must be something that he had put into practice already and became known for. i just would hate to come to the realization that the personalities we see from them are a mask to make others happy cuz part of the reason i fell for them was due to their loveable personalities. this is probably super unlikely cuz of the effort it takes to hide one's true personality, plus just thinking about their goofy moments makes it pretty clear that these guys don't always care about how good they look on camera haha

but anyways when j-hope has those off days i hope people let him be human and don't bombard him with "where has our sunshine gone" and "what happened to our ray of light"

11 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

oh and also on that vlive: the way the other members continue to manhandle a flighty/shy jimin

he's so cute and namjoon knows army wants to see more of his cute

so in other words i should be preparing myself to get attacked

okay ^^

Edited by Hashuni Mei

man it's sad that i have to appreciate this but i appreciate that u two both rly like jimin and also each other, two of my close friends irl are super possessive of their bts biases (less than a week ago i asked one of them what he would do if jungkook were in a dating scandal and he said he'd be super pissed off at the girl, i was reasonably annoyed but i didn't press TOO much bc im kim) and it's pretty gross.....i had no idea fans like this actually existed irl but boy how awful that they do

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

love you too kim

and i love myself cuz this is the love yourself era :)))  ))) ))))))))))))))

Just now, Hashuni Mei said:

ok im lying but im working on loving myself

this is the most wonderful thing i have ever read

i think it's really admirable that instead of just sulking and wallowing in self-hatred you are working on loving yourself, it is very very hard but!! a gr8 thing to do

hey is it ok if i shitpost about animal crossing in here even though this thread is not for crossing animals.....i did a bit already in hhh but shitposting in hhh w/o hatt for too long makes me feel self-conscious

me trying to decide b/t keeping my username as hitori and changing it to vy2v3

i don't actually have a reaction gif for this but try to imagine ur own in the space above

however while looking for some i found some rly cute gifs of

bcb61f3dd6.gif

my favourite person wow boy is he my favourite, i love how much fun he always has during performances....like the only other comparable person would be probably wendy but seventeen has more dynamic choreographies than red velvet and his expressions change with the routine while wendy is just smiley throughout (which hurts to watch bc after a while i get so happy that she looks so happy that i end up crying, i srsly cannot watch wendy fancams even though i adore her ;~;)

10 minutes ago, Hitori said:

i love u guys

I love u too rice ur wonderful

6 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

so in other words i should be preparing myself to get attacked

okay ^^

oh well actually from where you are right now it should have already happened... twice, sort of~!

first time was jimin being shy because "OH NO I DON'T HAVE MAKE UP ON" and he made to walk away and rapmon grabbed his arm and tugged him back and was like "it's ok I don't either"

and the second time he showed up rapmon had told him "hey come here and make a promise" and jimin got suspicious and was like "OH NO PROMISE WHAT" and tried to run and flee but rapmon blocked him and pulled him back to make his promise

and it had occurred to me that's just what the other members do because he can get flighty and they always stop him

although one of the instances I'm thinking of wasn't him being shy it was because jin and jungkook were pissing him off during "jimin's" eatjin and he was trying to make a break for it :D

I enjoy it more than I should

4 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

ok im lying but im working on loving myself

good

4 minutes ago, Hitori said:

man it's sad that i have to appreciate this but i appreciate that u two both rly like jimin and also each other, two of my close friends irl are super possessive of their bts biases (less than a week ago i asked one of them what he would do if jungkook were in a dating scandal and he said he'd be super pissed off at the girl, i was reasonably annoyed but i didn't press TOO much bc im kim) and it's pretty gross.....i had no idea fans like this actually existed irl but boy how awful that they do

that stuff really makes me sad too :c why can't people just appreciate everyone together

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

hey is it ok if i shitpost about animal crossing in here even though this thread is not for crossing animals.....i did a bit already in hhh but shitposting in hhh w/o hatt for too long makes me feel self-conscious

GO FOR IT

fd241e87ce.gif

a rly cute gif of one of my other favourite people (iirc she was jamming to pretty u in this song, i stan good taste)

seunghee is honestly so so cute and charming, ive seen people dissing her visuals and antis even suggesting plastic surgery but i hope she never ever ever succumbs to hate comments the same way umji did because i would much prefer a seunghee who is always expressive and speaks with her face over a seunghee who looks classically beautiful but wears the same expression always

b3ec496217.gif

Spoiler

the funniest moment in ofd was when vernon stole the bag from the hyung team and damian and i were like wtf, is vernon finally going to do something useful and we were so shocked because he had been so useless thus far in both seasons and then dongsaeng team was about to secretly steal hyung team's carat bong too except

it wasn't there

and then cut to this little fucker

e8f7eba60b.gif

"i knew vernon was going to steal our carat bong so i hid it in our bag"

like o my god, i knew i should have expected it because when had vernon ever done anything productive on that show but it was especially funny because it came from peaceful yet goony joshua and not, say, crafty and sneaky jeonghan

i was gonna shitpost abt crossing animals but then i saw joshua and oops

ef8a159620.png

i did a joshua fashion analysis like years ago and one thing i discovered was that joshua really fuckin loves light blue long-sleeve collared (pinstripe) button-downs

i should do that for more of my biases it was really fun