@Freohr Datia oh i see. i was imagining other members coming into the studio and hugging jimin or something to the like

what we got is still good

AND I MADE IT TO THE PART WHERE JIMIN BROUGHT NAMJOON COFFEE cuz he "heard" he drank up the (previous) coffee AAAAAAAAAAA

then namjoon calls him an angel without wings im- 

jimin is so SWEET

Edited by Hashuni Mei
i couldn't for the life of me remember how to spell imagining for a sec

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b3d3c8cca0.giff92d617078.gif

remember when eric nam and joshua were trying to sneak ailee into their selca but then she caught them and started chasing them down and the entire time joshua looked like happy gary

joshua took a selca back in april and long story short this is the longest-ever i have kept the same lockscreen, normally i cycle them out as often as i change sf themes but wow

18 minutes ago, Hitori said:

c6de5eac86.gif

when u end a group presentation that no one practiced for

wow that's perfect

there's so much going on in just that one gif

7 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

@Freohr Datia oh i see. i was imagining other members coming into the studio and hugging jimin or something to the like

what we got is still good

AND I MADE IT TO THE PART WHERE JIMIN BROUGHT NAMJOON COFFEE cuz he "heard" he drank up the (previous) coffee AAAAAAAAAAA

then namjoon calls him an angel without wings im- 

jimin is so SWEET

oh lol I see how my wording was misleading ^o^

and YES that made me so happy

5 minutes ago, Hitori said:

b3d3c8cca0.giff92d617078.gif

remember when eric nam and joshua were trying to sneak ailee into their selca but then she caught them and started chasing them down and the entire time joshua looked like happy gary

it's so dumb and wonderful

Spoiler

i didn't notice until i started poring through my puush but wow joshua's friendship w hoshi is so underrated

b8f3ad639e.gif

bein goons together

458e2b95f0.gifc53b01aaaf.gif

bein goons together part 2, feat. jun

5d92cb6ddc.gif

an emotional first win

df05234715.gif

hoshis not in this frame but he was pretending to turn up the massage setting while joshua acted it out and then woozi or whoever was behind the camera zoomed into the unplugged massage chair wire like ???

basically theyre goonbuddies how fun

aa71c81f5c.gif2b390cd4de.gif

i rly like how new carats (including me) are always like "wow joshua is so sweet!! so calm!! so pure!! so angelic!! our jisoos!!" and then they start watching variety and he turns out to be the biggest goon in the group (which says a lot considering that it's seventeen)

i really want marshal in my village and i found a good guide for cycling villagers (i.e. forcing villagers to move out) as quickly as possible except it sounds exceptionally tedious lmao

not to mention that there's a huge risk of villagers i like moving away; i still haven't decided whether i like genji enough to keep him as a permanent villager or not

i guess i'd be willing to do it for marshal and ruby though UGH i'd trade literally any villager for them

Overall First Impressions:

Sea: Oh no honey we are in it TONIGHT. I said this once before and someone said it sounds perverted but I mean it in the most non-perverted way possible.

OKAY HOW ARE THEY JUST GOING TO START WITH THE SOUNDS OF WAVES? I get it. But why? It put me in such a mood right off the bat, I wasn't ready. I felt a weird tingle in my face that intensified once Jimin started singing. Gosh darn Jimin. I was reading and listening at the same time so Suga's verse really hit me. He's so open with how he's feeling in his lyrics I just want to hug him AAAAAAA HE EVEN TALKED ABOUT BEING EDITED OUT OF BROADCASTS BRO HE MAY NOT GIVE A SHNITZZLE (i made this word up) IN GENERAL BUT SOMETIMES LIFE GETS TO YOU EVEN TO THE TOUGHEST AMOUNG US. 

idk if this is a true first impressions anymore because i paused so much just to reflect but these lyrics are really hitting me hard. CAN I GET A BREAK DAMN I WAS ALREADY SOFT AND I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THE MOST RECENT VLIVE YET.

suga omg......... he basically highlighted how fleeting their dream can be, although already realized. it has happened to countless of artists already. all they can really do to counteract that worry is work hard. when these men reach their thirties will the sea still be there or will it turn back into a desert? the fear of not knowing what tomorrow will bring is a similar fear they felt when starting out as rookies OH LOOOOOOORDDDDDDDDDDDD 

army can say they'll always be there for them but it's implausible to think every person who is an army today will be that same army tomorrow and about how many of those people will have left in the end

HELPPPPP IM AS EMOTIONAL AS THIS BVS2 PHOTO

a29b7ef4db.png

(shamelessly bringing back this memory)

The song sounds so soothing and sad at the same time. If I didn't read the lyrics I'd just know it to be soothing. It's officially my new go to song when I want to be emo.

SKIT: Hesitation & Fear: [ima get to this later]

Edited by Hashuni Mei
sf is not letting me have nice things

had to pause here cuz look at his genuine smileeeeeeeeee 

laughing at the fact that he can't stand when yoongi sings and the feeling is mutual what a bean

5f440822b6.png

Spoiler

(earlier)
me: i am not going to have more than two villagers of the same personality type in my dream town. no more than two

(now)
me: (typing punchy's name and then zucker's, realizing that i do not have enough room for beau or joey or stitches)
me:
me: five lazy is ok

Edited by Hitori
stan hitori

Spoiler

what the fuck ive been mindlessly scrolling through the villager list for like hours and i only just noticed this incredibly anime-looking horse

latest?cb=20161229005815

idk if i want him ironically or unironically 

Spoiler

omg i know i said that i would be willing to give up anyone for marshal and ruby but i have grown incredibly attached to genji the past few days lol i hate myself

also y the fuck are all the smug villagers so cool-looking i want all of them