4 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

i didn't know i needed to see jungkook trying to speak with a mouth full of food

i also didn't know i'd ever find something like that cute

I need to see this for uhhh research oooh

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

jimin's cute face is on vlive

he kept his promise ;w;

HE DID

a vlive I was awake the whole time for for once!

except I couldn't even catch the whole thing anyway because I have a sort of busy morning/day~

but I'm still satisfied and it'll be reuploaded and then I can even watch it translated

someday my korean knowledge will be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge and I won't need to wait on translations

sry i'm emotional rn

Spoiler

i'm usually a very "one bias only and no more and no less" person but everyone in red velvet is so charming that i actually cannot choose a bias (the first and only group i feel that for!!) and it is so fun, i love being able to look at any member and gush with love at all of them and also i love buying red velvet albums bc i am surprised and ecstatic no matter whose photocard i get

irene is so humble and beautiful and caring and it hurts me whenever i hear about her holding back her feelings for the sake of the other girls and maintaining her meticulously clean image...i remember once she guested on a radio show with another leader and the host asked her if being leader was stressful. she said no but the other guest said that they understood how stressful it was and she didn't say anything but tears silently streamed out of her eyes. it was so heartbreaking and in fact i'm crying rn just typing it, i'm very grateful to the other girls and especially seulgi for being able to provide her moral support. i think a lot about when they were trainees together and seulgi was still in school so irene memorized her daily schedule to talk to her more. also when seulgi practiced so hard she lost her voice and cried because she couldn't even say irene's name ;_;

seulgi has ethereal visuals (she's the only female sm idol with monolids and she confessed that she considered getting eyelid surgery, but im happy that she is confident with the way she is now because her visuals really are one of a kind) and she is so hardworking and charismatic. seriously i have never seen another female idol who gets this much love with barely any hate, but i guess it's hard to criticize her when she's a talented dancer and vocalist and rapper and is modest and quiet and pretty. i really admire that she was a trainee for seven years before debuting, she talked about being scared every day not knowing if she would debut or if she would be kicked out of the company but she persisted and it's obvious how passionate she is about performing just through fancams. she is one of the for (4) idols ever picked out or sm's rigorous weekly auditions and she completely deserved it

wendy too wow man wendy, i love watching her fancams probably the most even though she's not anywhere nearly as skilled a dancer or performer as seulgi and irene but she is always always smiling and it makes me so happy. you can tell that she genuinely enjoys being there and she truly loves her fans and her group. the members talk a lot about how she's the "mom" friend and worries about them a lot and nags and it is so sweet tbh. like whenever a member is missing during promotions (i.e. joy filming her drama) and they take a group photo, wendy deliberately leaves an empty spot beside her for the missing member and sometimes hugs that space and ahh omg i love her ;_; also she's super funny and even though she's not as outgoing as joy or yeri she is definitely the best in the group at variety. also did i mention that she's a great singer and also the best of the new generation?? lmao i could just go on forever about all of her charms and talents because she is charming and talented but her singing is 100 percent the most breathtaking thing about her; i get chills whenever i hear her sing bridges and adlibs wow (I KNOW I SHOULD STOP BUT PEOPLE CALL HER A VISUAL HOLE AND IT UPSETS ME BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE GIRLS in their ootn teasers btw I THOUGHT WENDY WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL)

JOY AHH JOY HAS THE PRETTIEST VOCAL COLOUR I'VE EVER HEARD it is so unique and sweet and suits red velvet songs so well. she even has great vocal skills behind it!! also gosh wow her stage name matches her perfectly, she was my first red velvet bias because of her voice but then i watched the girls on variety and she is just a bundle of joy and happiness and i love her. then i went on to bias literally every member lol but joy really holds a special place in my heart for being the first....also she is gorgeous wtf, i suck because i used to not get the hype over her visuals but then her rookie teasers dropped and i died and then her red flavour teasers dropped and i died again. she also fits the velvet side surprisingly well omg, i really hope red velvet makes a velvet comeback this winter (the red summer and the velvet winter heh) bc she and seulgi would make it wonderful

YERI o my gosh i used to be part of the "why was she added" crew but honestly her youthful energy brings so much to the group. she was missing from red velvet's 2016 mma performance because of car accident injuries and while they looked great dancing russian roulette (wow that era had awful styling but also wow) it looked odd bc the girls look too mature for their red concept. now i love yeri of course, it is clear that the other girls also love her even just during ice cream cake era when she was added....i wish she didn't get so much shit : ( even before becoming a fan i read about the stuff she had to endure and in fact that was why i finally decided to give red velvet a chance. i really admire her for being able to keep a positive outlook despite everything and being so proactive in improving <3 also recently she mentioned that she was learning guitar because she wanted to write songs, so maybe one day we will get a yeri-composed title track from red velvet.....

tl;dr i love red velvet

they're all so precious around animals but you don't often get to see suga like that so it's like extra cute and I just want him to carry Holly around with him wherever he goes

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

remembering that jjangu is no longer around even tho this was filmed before his death

aed693b461.png

IKR

I was so glad they didn't bring him up (that or I missed it) I would have cried

they're all so precious around animals but you don't often get to see suga like that so it's like extra cute and I just want him to carry Holly around with him wherever he goes

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

remembering that jjangu is no longer around even tho this was filmed before his death

aed693b461.png

IKR

2 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

IKR

suga was the softest ;w; i replayed his bits the most 
followed by v and his smug ass face every time his dog succeeded

rip jin and trying to get adam to listen to him

aaa dogs are so great on their own. now throw them into a video with bts and you've got yourself death but in a good way