fc5f84fd76.png

b0e6d7d85c.png

f12374fb48.png

29877e823a.png

2db953f5e1.png

3e90c3fe51.png

1e0f9adb4e.png

shua is the cutest person alive i love

hes right-handed but he often covers his mouth with his left hand when he laughs and idk i find that adorable fsr ;-;

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

f225583273.png

0b4900b4ee.png

e31990d4fb.png

someone on vlive tried to form seventeens greeting on the little top 20 bar and it got a little fucked up, ive been laughing @ sevee e for 1000 minutes

SAY TTE NNEN! SEVEE E

4 hours ago, KPOP said:

people here also watch kdramas?

if so, this guy is dreamy as fak

tumblr_owqp3ejkyf1vqgcm7o1_540.gif

I've watched a total of two kdramas and one of them turned out to be a sponsored thing for sf9 and the other one had infinite members, which i did not know

but that guy is very eyes emoji i agree

My favorite thing abt exid's comeback is that nobody can figure out what solji's actual parts are in the song so it's a mad rush trying to figure out what parts she sings and which ones she doesn't

hyerin & junghwa cover her part well in live tho both versions are good

I don't regularly watch k-drama but I'm always up for appreciating cute looking actors

*appreciates*

7 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

why does jimin look the most depressed at the airport

pls save this mochi

I actually think it's just his resting face! Like a resting bitch face or something ^o^

fans sometimes call him an ice prince because they talk about how cold and quiet he appears to be in person and like they sometimes feel intimidated when he looks straight at them

but no matter where he is, when he's bored/has nothing to do he seems to always have that expression

and I figure in english speaking interviews he's going to be wearing that expression a lot more often probably because he can't participate that much in them :D

the last kdrama i watched made me want to die 

but in a good way

1 hour ago, Freohr Datia said:

I don't regularly watch k-drama but I'm always up for appreciating cute looking actors

*appreciates*

I actually think it's just his resting face! Like a resting bitch face or something ^o^

fans sometimes call him an ice prince because they talk about how cold and quiet he appears to be in person and like they sometimes feel intimidated when he looks straight at them

but no matter where he is, when he's bored/has nothing to do he seems to always have that expression

and I figure in english speaking interviews he's going to be wearing that expression a lot more often probably because he can't participate that much in them :D

this may sound terrible but im tempted to search up an imagine of ice prince jimin slowing warming to a protag

Edited by Hashuni Mei
nvm. typing that was terrible enough

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

this may sound terrible but im tempted to search up an imagine of ice prince jimin slowing warming to a protag

I mean an ice prince jimin sounds like aesthetic anyway so

maybe there's great art too

omg no lie jimin might make me actually take ballet lessons someday

his contemporary dancing is actually partially what made him become my bias

but now that he's my bias it just makes my contemporary dancing appreciation grow even more

it's just so pretty and graceful looking although it looks real tough too

I've already been working on flexibility but I imagine I'd need to work even more on it