• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

itt: the O.K.A.Y.S.V.T. (Official Kim Awards of the Year '17) (i just made that up)

Spoiler

best male group - bts

best female group - as bad as rookie was, this year was red velvet's year tbh

best dance performance - PRODUCE 101  S H A P E O F Y O U

best vocal performance - ailee's i will go to you like the first snow is this even a fucking question

best b-side - the eve (exo)

best lyrics - to my youth (bolbbalgan4)

best mv - good night (dreamcatcher)

best concept - peekaboo (red velvet)

rookie of the year - wanna one, s/o to pristin and chungha and jbj and dreamcatcher

worst disbandment - sistar : ( s/o to snsd and omg losing members

worst song - honestly....toss-up between signal (twice), rookie (red velvet), and power (exo)

best tv episode - seventeen on one fine day, season 2, episode 6

band of the year - day6

idol of the year - joshua hong

artist of the year - bts

song of the year - red flavour (red velvet)

album of the year - beautiful (monsta x)

Edited by Painkiller B
stan honeyworks

itp my personal favorite of the year keyword personal

male group: Exo

female group: Red Velvet

soloist: IU shoutout to Taemin

rookie: Dreamcatcher

song: Really Really - Winner

b-side: Rise - Taemin shoutout to IU's And So Love Is

lyrics: Anti - Zico

MV: my boy, Mafumafu all the MVs he makes are gr8

concept: Perfect Velvet

group dance: oio -  Shape of You

solo dance: Move - Taemin shoutout to Sunmi's Gashina

collab: Anti - Zico and G.Soul shoutout to Dynamic Duo and Chen's Nosedive

vocal performance: Ailee 

Spoiler

i loved this episode of going svt bc shua and vernon were chilling in their hotel room eating chicken skewers and drinking jasmine green tea (fsr as long as im listening through earphones instead of listening to it out loud my misophonia doesn't act up when i hear shua [and vernon but im not allowed to say nice things about him] eat which is such a blessing ;-; recently i learned about conditioning in my psychology class pretty extensively so ive just been watching it over and over and over again and idk if it's working but it makes me happy to see regardless) and joshua is just....clearly so comfortable in vernons presence. like ye of course he gets along very well with jeonghan and to a lesser extent s.coups but despite their age difference joshua and vernon find a commonality in language and culture and i feel like joshua is similar to tiffany in that, while they have moved to korea years ago to pursue their career, their home will always be los angeles and they will always feel more american at heart. he's generally known for being seventeen's "gentleman" and for being calm and angelic and peaceful and polite and humble and even though that is just who he is as a person and it is clearly not something he has to fake he always goes super wild and goony when vernons around and especially when the two are alone and it just goes to show shua is rly comforted by vernons presence and i don't like vernon but i am so so so grateful that he is able to provide shua such a meaningful friendship and that they get along so well and that shua is fine being extrastupid around vernon and i am very happy ;-;

they were making stupid jokes and shua said something extra dumb and he started hyping himself up and cheering WOOOOOO for himself while vernon died and two seconds later he abruptly stopped his wild hand waving and yelling and just said rly softly "man thx for laughing, if it were anyone else they'd think i were dumb" and idk something about that entire thing kinda tells u a lot about the kind of person he is

562dc5faae.png

I just remembered that seventeen is composed of talented people who write their own music

and those same talented people also set their fucking tent on fire because kim mingyu thought it was a good idea to swing a fire torch around in circles