• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

the latest run bts is golden

i've got abs now

it was hilarious aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

while I have been lifting I'm sure that episode is part of the reason my abs are sore right now

55 minutes ago, bling said:

tumblr_oppz0wZphg1uu2ario1_500.jpg

this is really cute also i love luna

whoa that's really great

and it's probably a good thing sulli isn't in the group anymore because the only one I can come up with from that is sullied/sullies.....

not kpop

Spoiler

holy shit i just had a really unsettling and vivid dream last night, ive had a lot of those recently

it felt like i was creating another universe which i haven't done in some time so it was weird

but it closed on me, i think. it felt like it did

i don't rly remember much of it at this point but it was really eerie so i am gonna put the stuff i do remember somewhere

i was a noble and had three older siblings (one sister two brothers). we lived separately and far away and had all returned home to celebrate on one of my brothers' recent engagement (or upcoming wedding, i don't remember). for the purpose of this i will refer to him as brother1 and the other one—whom i believe was the oldest—as brother2

as a gift we brought back home fruits native to our countries of residence. i brought oranges, brother1 apples, and my sister peaches. our grandmother was very happy and decided to make fruit tarts for us

i vaguely remember meeting brother1's fiancée and she was pleasant

late at night i couldn't sleep so i went outside to help my grandmother bake. she said she was fine so instead i went to talk to my mother, whom i hadn't seen for some time

she was resting in bed when i went to her room. she told me about a deadly disease plaguing the country recently (i.e., after my siblings and i all moved away) and warned me to be careful. she said that we should be fine because we were nobles and lived separate from the peasants but i should still be cautious about it

since she said we wouldn't really be affected i kinda dismissed it and didn't ask anything else about it (the symptoms, etc). i did ask her about brother2, however, because none of us had seen him since my siblings and i all returned home

she was quiet for a bit and said that he had returned several weeks before we did. he was always the kindest and most protective of our family out of us siblings, i think, probably because he was the eldest male figure in the household

i don't remember whether i asked where he was or whether she suggested that i visited him. the house was brightly lit bc my grandma was using the kitchen (idgi either) but when i reached brother2's room it was dark

this part of the house was like this so his room was kind of....secluded?? for lack of a better word

f21cba07ac.png

the door swung open already so when i peeked around the corner of the main hallway i could already see somewhat inside. it was pitch black but i could see my brother's hair spilling out of the doorway (his bed was right next to it). it was really long and actually unnaturally long

i realized that he had contracted the disease my mother was speaking of and with a twist in my stomach i walked away

thats all i remember it was kinda fucked up tbh

wow, I always really enjoy coming up with dreams like that, although it tends to feel really surreal when I wake up because it feels weird to suddenly switch from a completely different universe in a dream that was detailed and/or went on long enough that it still felt real even after I woke up

well, rip brother2 probably

with this i have 11 total individual photocards from seventeen

instead of getting a reasonable spread of the members i just have 2 each of jun/dk/woozi/wonwoo/mingyu + 1 of hoshi

how can this be, euklyd please explain

not kpop

Spoiler

wow i just cleared an otome game i have been chipping at for several days and boy do i need to yell

8ef21e7dd0.png

me irl

1ba51d688f.png

some kpop stans be like ^

5f3a2ca07f.png

i love tsunderes ;-;

d09b10785a.png

me irl

c0a48d9c9a.png

me irl

ef005f7a13.png

i don't care if hes canon he needs to take off his glove before i cut off his hand

66122bff76.png

the best.

3436f3f454.png

my favourite chapter title in the game

8b2d6155e9.png

honestly this is honeyworks

d00e8874fb.png

KARMA'S ROUTE FUCKED ME UP AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM THAT MUCH

69129b9218.png

the entire game had a pretty good plot as far as otome games go but this turn of events sent me on the most emotional rollercoaster in the entire game

e2c2ea2412.png

the protagonist is so good

ad7567c199.png

shes so good.

1e8c26da87.png

i was really mad @ how nonchalantly this was brushed over wtf!!!! i mean i wasn't on his route and he just told me he was a witch and it was totally brushed over and i felt so spoiled!!!!! even though it was part of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41d6683c8e.png

"varg should have been romanceable" ~ kim before realizing that he technically was

3c38ecead6.png

rumpel was really dumb, he was insufferable but i liked his route because he said so many dumb things

6556d0db99.png

fritz's route was really good because delora and protagonist kept out-sassing each other

5917f92cd9.png
635dbba096.png
9bcea9e541.png
3609b1c93a.png
68c90a78ee.png

fritz is the purest goodest character...

fc3ee503d5.png

eimm

ac1e4b94da.png

FRITZ'S BAD ENDING FUCKED ME THE FUCK UP IM STILL SHAKING

b3c223a0b7.png

his good ending was a little better and funnier but it was still sad....honestly fritz didn't really get a good ending at all : (

f603d9a0f9.png

what

e9424e911f.png

seokjin irl

b4f1ed3a4e.png

im like 95% sure ive had this exact conversation with at least two of my friends

d16a0fe745.png

the achievements are really cute

Edited by bling
stan honeyworks

not kpop, pt 2

Spoiler

general thoughts

wow idk what i expected when my cousin recommended me this game but it took up my entire crimmas day and day after and day after, it was very very good and possibly my new favourite otome game

like i mentioned above the plot was very very good. world-building was mediocre to nonexistent but it was still fairly good for an otome game. as far as i can think of there aren't any plotholes, either. i really liked the concept of the fairies and witches and fairytale curses and even though it's stupid everything that happened is very reasonable when i think about it

the character names and names of the crystals were stupid. i straight-up don't even remember what the witch crystal was called and if i didn't just play all 10 endings im sure i wouldn't be able to rattle off the names of the characters either

karma, rod, varg, delora, jurien, garlan, rumpel, annice, and alcaster are all stupid or ugly-sounding

hildyr, mythros, genaro, emelaigne, and viorica are just impractical

the only names i liked were lucette, parfait, fritz, ophelia, and waltz

speaking of the mc, i really loved her and honestly she may be my favourite character in the game. it's very very very rare to find an otome game with a protagonist with any semblance of personality and while she was a straight-up bitch at the beginning i was oddly charmed. because i have never ever played an otome game without a bland protagonist!! she developed a lot and learned a lot throughout each route and it was fun watching her grow and sass the rest of the cast. her initial cold personality was also justified and idk i just feel like she was a very well thought-out character and i enjoyed her a lot

garlan and jurien were cute but i wish their relationship was explored in more routes than just karma's

annice was generic as fuuuuck and i know it can't be helped because she just didn't offer much plotwise but i hope the sequel builds upon her regardless

i said this earlier but the fairytale curses were really cool tbh. i liked all of them except fritz's because it's literally not connected to little red riding hood at all wtf and thats one of my favourite fairytales but i liked the way the game worked with it so it was ok. rod's and karma's curses were my favourite; waltz's was resolved in a really stupid way but it's fine. suffice to say i don't think i will ever look at a fairytale or disney movie the same way ever again

i liked how the title screen unlocked each boy as you completed their endings, it felt satisfying

the game was long, very long and surprisingly long for a free game, and it seemed like just the right length (i.e. not rushed nor drawn-out/tedious to play). many otome games i've played have a pacing issue and this handled it well

i liked how emelaigne served as a foil to the mc and alluded to the classic otome game protagonist. it highlighted the protagonist's traits in a rly interesting way

i am in awe at llama's name even though he was barely mentioned. and his real name is lance thats one of my favouritest names. swoon

routes

ok ok oh boy first of all i really want to rank the routes in order of least fucked-up to most fucked-up

1. rod good ending - no one died!! i was very happy
  2. rumpel good ending - no one died except parfait iirc and bc of the nature of his curse it was resolved peacefully. magic being eliminated from the world was kinda lame but it's tame compared to what else happened everywhere else. fritz...may have died but it was left ambiguous so i choose to believe that he ended up alive....
  3. waltz good ending - canon route, some bad things happened but mostly good things happened and it was definitely the most fulfilling route. im still sad the protagonist's father died but i guess it had to happen
  4. karma good ending - basically the same as rumpel good but with a less peaceful resolution. the thing that puts this below waltz good is that FRITZ literally just SHOWED UP AT THE END and DIED. like he was essentially absent for the entire route and i almost forgot he existed but then he just SHOWED UP AT THE END and DIED. that was ALL HE DID in karma's route. what the fuck was the point of that
  5. rumpel bad ending - definitely the least fucked-up of the bad endings, all rumpel did was throw himself in front of an incoming sword. obviously thats not good but hey it's not the worst so im putting it in the top half of fucked-up-ness
  6. rod bad ending - rod disappeared and he almost killed viorica i really almost cried when he disappeared ;-; it was the most peaceful bad ending but...rod just had to silently suffer from the consequences of his curse because viorica would never return his love and he couldn't bring himself to kill her because he loved her and all he could do was watch his days go by and thats really sad to me i liked rod a lot
  7. karma bad ending - karma was the beast all along but mc didn't realize it and straight-up stabbed him, how horrifying must it feel to kill the person you love/be killed by the person you love...
  8. waltz bad ending - as bad as it was i liked this because it wasn't bad because of death, it was bad because hildyr took full control of mc and waltz could do nothing to bring life back into her but since he still loved her hildyr used that to blackmail him into doin shit and he could do nothing and neither could mc and wow the ending cg fucked me uuuup
  9. fritz good ending - it's kinda odd that a good ending is second-worst but varg still disappeared in a bittersweet way and ironically this route had the most deaths in the game lmao. everyone was either dead dying or injured and it was just......devoid of hope. out of all the routes i would really say that fritz's had me most on-edge and invested because there were just so many things going wrong and it was scary and i was scared. fritz really got the short end of everything which is a shame because even though hes not even my favourite character i think he absolutely deserved the world
  10. fritz bad ending - what the FUCK varg just straight-up disappeared like that i felt so bad...he was talking about how fritz was essentially erased forever and the mc was despairing but when mythros tried to kill her varg took the hit and while he was dying he expressed his bitter jealousy over how he was her new personal knight and he was supposed to be better than fritz and replace him but she would never love him because he was the BAD manifestation of fritz and she saw fritz as the original and the good and because of varg's circumstances he couldn't really ever do good for her and then after he died his corpse morphed back into fritz and it was just a reminder that because of his death fritz died too and both of them tried so hard but couldn't accomplish what they wanted and it was just awful...

my routes from favourite to least favourite, im too lazy to superexplain but my justification is mostly based on how fucked-up the ending was (hence why waltz bad ending is at 9)/how much i liked the character in question (hence why rod good ending is at 1)/how interesting it was (hence why rumpel good ending is at 8)

1. rod good ending - i loved how you got to explore not only rod as a character (he's so absent in the other routes since he's always at the palace!!) but also emelaigne. at the beginning of the game the protagonist completely abhors her but then she gets to know emelaigne and they become almost friends. emelaigne is almost definitely my favourite side-character in the game and i would have romanced her second had she been an option so i enjoyed the chance to get to know her; i also liked getting to know ophelia. this route was the least action-packed and even though i did enjoy the intense plot in the other routes it was really nice to just...settle down in rod's route with no fear of anyone dying or anything, even though it was unfulfilling. i guess thats what u get for courting ur stepbrother though. .........also, i really like rod
  2. waltz good ending - very very very fulfilling since it's the "true" route. everything that was kept a mystery in the other endings was revealed here
  3. karma good ending - it was good
  4. fritz good ending - BUHUHUHUHUH I LOVED FRITZ SO MUCH AND I WANTED HIM TO BE HAPPY BUT HE COULDN'T TRULY EVER BE BECAUSE OF VARG AND BUHUHUHUH I LOVED VARG TOO WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST KIND OF PEACEFULLY COEXIST I WANT VARG TO BE HAPPY BUT ALSO I WANTED FRITZ TO BE HAPPY.....you could say that i liked this route because im so emotionally invested
  5. fritz bad ending - everything above but with more crying
  6. rod bad ending - i really like rod ;-;
  7. karma bad ending - fuck. fuck. fuck
  8. rumpel good ending - boring, yawn
  9. waltz bad ending - FUCKED ME UP AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY LIKE FRITZ'S
  10. rumpel bad ending - also boring

8 minutes ago, bling said:

tumblr_p1mzez6ZEA1uxbz4no2_540.gif

i love this gif so much hes always described as super kind and considerate by svt members, carats, and other idols but u can tell from his eyes in this gif that he truly relishes in bullying the other members

e8f7eba60b.gif

TBT THE TIME VERNON TRIED TO STEAL HYUNG TEAM'S CARAT BONG AND DAMIAN AND I WERE REALLY SURPRISED BECAUSE VERNON IS NORMALLY USELESS AND CAN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING MOST OF THE TIME BUT THEN JOSHUA RESTORED ORDER BY REVEALING THAT HE HAD TAKEN THE CARAT BONG OUT OF HYUNG TEAM'S LUGGAGE AND PUT IT INSIDE HIS BAG BECAUSE HE HAD EXPECTED IT TO HAPPEN WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT