• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh carats rave about seventeen's synchronization all the time but i've never been impressed since they have 13 members and of course they won't really look sharply/completely in-sync most of the time. but they recently collaborated w nu'est w and with a total of seventeen people they managed to have some kinda illegally knifelike synchronization im mad impressed and i usually keep my expectations for seventeen very high

Edited by bling
stan hitori

8 minutes ago, bling said:

b22beb0369.png

someone made miis of the big three ceo's and theyre terrifyingly accurate i am screaming

omg

i love talented people

7 minutes ago, bling said:

OMG I WAS EXPECTING A RAP VERSE FROM AMBER BUT SHE STARTED SINGING WITH HER SMOOTH HEAVENLY VOICE IM SHOOK

YESsSSSss

48 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

for once in like 2 years i don't feel like watching the ball drop in nyc 

will probably welcome in the new years with kpop

OK BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW BTS WOULD BE ONE OF THE PERFORMERS

CANCEL THE REST OF THE YEAR

my mom was screaming at me to come upstairs and tbh i was a bit annoyed that she was calling me then half way up the stairs she says "bts" and i practically fly up the remaining steps and lo and behold bts is performing and it felt like a dream. wth i actually thought they were in korea enjoying the new year with family and the like but these men flew over to the states and decided to kill army. alright bts i see you. if there was an announcement for this i must have completely slept through it. I HAD NO IDEA THEY'D BE PERFORMING.

ok now im stressed i still don't want to watch the countdown in nyc but what if bts appear again oh no. maybe i can rely on my mother to save me.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

during the amas with suga on the screen
mom: wow he's handsome

during the new year countdown in nyc with v on the screen
mom: oh wow he's so handsome