• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

70_FA3_B21-_ACDB-46_E0-8_A6_C-2_ACE9_AC9

I WAS DOIN STUFF INVOLVING THE GRAMARIE BOYS IN MY GRAPHIC DESIGN CLASS TODAY AND I GOOGLED HUBA AND ONE OF THE TAGS/SUGGESTIONS/WHATEVER FOR HIM WAS “TALENT PERSONIFIED” PREACH GOOGLE PREACH

HECK u just made me realized that i have passed my two-year mark stanning oh my girl and red velvet and am reaching it with luna (also talent personified and havin a comeback this month, her first solo album in two years, please anticipate) it feels so much longer but also shorter at the same time

god the produce101 producers keep extending how long the groups last like. ioi was barely a year. wanna one is one and a half? and this new show is gonna be 2 1/2 years

huh, I guess I'm approaching stanning bts for two years now

wow I didn't realize fire mv released so close to my birthday

bts was a group I knew of and respected before fire released, but that was the song that started to get me into them

also I keep putting off the fourth episode of burn the stage because I'm afraid to watch it fsr but I should really get myself on that now

Edited by Freohr Datia

OH NO

OH NO

IS HE CRYING

I DON'T CARE WHO MY BIAS IS, NEVER SHOW ME TAE CRYING

TAE SHOULD NEVER EVER CRY OR GET UPSET EVER IN HIS LIFE

he's the purest angel who should never be tainted :C

im gonna celebrate my almost 1 year by achieving this goal then finally allowing myself to purchase one of their albums :))))))))))))) 

if i can do it i will most likely get their comeback album and goodness i am ready to SPLURGE

ngl i was so worried about jin yesterday after learning that he hides his sadness even from the members so as not to burden them 

omg

then i realized that jin is probably the member i know the least about at least when it comes to his struggles

even tho that particular fight happened a year ago i hope jin is able to confide his problems in someone and doesnt burden his own heart