• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someday I'll get myself a mead because that's apparently the only alcoholic drink that isn't too painful for me to drink or something

we can both drink and then we'll see how much we can ramble and rant and sob about jimin together

yes i would like to request P.O.P pt. 1 & 3

thank you

Edited by Hashuni Mei
oops i meant pt. 2 & 3

while not bugging me as much as before, it still irks me how resellers can get ahold of concert tickets that could otherwise go to people that actually want to attend the event. all for the sake of making that easy money. people are always gonna pull this kind of stuff, but it would be nice if it happened less.

manjoon looking like a full course meal at the airport

Edited by Hashuni Mei
manjoon wasn't intentional

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

while not bugging me as much as before, it still irks me how resellers can get ahold of concert tickets that could otherwise go to people that actually want to attend the event. all for the sake of making that easy money. people are always gonna pull this kind of stuff, but it would be nice if it happened less.

yeah, nobody really likes it

but it's funny that it sounds like fans are only just now complaining to ticketmaster about it when this is a thing that's been going on for ages and ages for all concerts basically

but maybe army is a big enough fanbase to be able to turn the gears on getting official ticket sellers to try figure out how to combat that better (if possible)

Edited by Freohr Datia

I was thinking that too.

That maybe ARMYs size and numerous complaints would be enough to get things to change. Though this could be wishful thinking, knowing what money hungry companies are cabable of. Not pointing fingers at Ticketmaster...yet.

But I'm certainly looking at you EA.

Jun Curry Ahn is coming to Toronto and my heart SOBS because that Sunday is the night of the BBMAs. My butt will be parked in front of a big screen.

Jeez Amber will be there on the 18th hdusneikjfjk