• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, seventeen said:

im falling in love w mei qi again after watching p101 (she was voted #1 most skilled trainee by the mentors i love a talented queen) so appreciation

Hide contents

2da503f52a413fb8e3900381467320ba.pngcb306655b1aacd8823e863d45ddb22af.jpg

8f9762304a23f932a9ddf38f4eca9ac9.jpgwjsn_mei_qi_1-1333x2000.jpg

Cosmic-Girls-Mei-Qi.jpg

i knew she was an amazing dancer and i had high hopes for her coming into p101 (tbh i even said that i'd drop her if she didn't rank into a) but she still managed to blow me away wow!! her freestyle dance battle against chouchou was probably the highlight of episode 2 for me. i love chouchou and think she's a great dancer too but mei qi really is on another level. she moves so naturally and confidently and she's very charming

2iWtwjs.gifnZNDfBM.gif
rWQRAAG.gifVQcCXbb.gif

despite being in a competition she was very earnest in teaching the other girls during the re-evaluation and she still managed to rank a on top of that. and like i said earlier she was declared the most talented on the show ugh i love her

what a queen!!!! i lov her sm

Edited by glxcie

about the bts comeback, truth is i didn’t really like fake love that much but i’ll try listening to the side tracks, im sure there will be something there which i’ll like 

13 hours ago, seventeen said:

oh heck i forgot fake love was coming out tomorrow!!

goondight mei i hope it is a wonderful comeback for you and katie and for all armys and that bts is successful (of course they already are, but even more so) and that everyone is happy and respectful

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thanks kiiiiiiiiiiiiiim you're so thoughtful

6 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

wth jimin just tweeted

go to sleep jimin

heehee maybe they're still caught up in jet lag

although

the album released at 2am in LA's timezone, which is basically around jimin's usual bedtime, by the sound of things~

4 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

134340 - Heard a bit of it on Spotify. Felt like a bop. Is bop. Title makes me think of prison numbers. Interested in the actual meaning

the numbers stand for pluto!

but now I'm about to go food shopping so I can ramble about my album feelings later!!

1 hour ago, Freohr Datia said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thanks kiiiiiiiiiiiiiim you're so thoughtful

heehee maybe they're still caught up in jet lag

although

the album released at 2am in LA's timezone, which is basically around jimin's usual bedtime, by the sound of things~

the numbers stand for pluto!

but now I'm about to go food shopping so I can ramble about my album feelings later!!

omg it means pluto
thank yoooou 

now what suga said in an interview makes sense
initially i was like "why they over here talking about a former planet" 

mochi was having a broadcast early this morning and his sweet voice put me to sleep it was great

Edited by Hashuni Mei

10 minutes ago, Shadowess said:

ooooooh my god this is great who are they

They are a 9 member group formed from the show "The UNI+" which gave debuted idols a second chance in the spotlight in a survival show setting. The women in this group are all already-debuted idols from groups like Spica, Dal shabet, Hello Venus, Sonamoo, DIA, and some others that I can't remember.

oh yeah I haven't rambled about the album yet

Spoiler

I'm not even fully sure what to say about this album because not all the music was my cup of tea but at the same time... I quite like the album?? also bts songs tend to grow on me more and more over time anyway so I feel like it's not even safe to comment on my overall opinion yet

but ok so

as soon as I heard airplane pt 2 I was like "oh wow this is already my favorite song on the album

and that stood in first place for a bit....... until I heard outro tear

when I recognized the highlight reel music in it I got so excited, because I really liked the song they used in their highlight reel, but I figured that wouldn't become a bts song because it isn't the style they typically do so I figured they wouldn't be able to work it into a song. So I assumed the song was just made for the teaser

BUT THEN THEY USED IT ANYWAY

and the vocals the rappers did were just so pretty to listen to (but good god hobi is such a great singer, like you can tell he was initially supposed to be a singer when he joined big hit)

outro tear doesn't even have my bias in it, but I think it is my actual favorite song on the album. But airplane pt 2 is a very close #2

but much much love for anpanman~ I'm so glad airplane pt 2 and anpanman are the songs they're going to promote with (on top of fake love, of course)

as for fake love itself, I really enjoyed that song and the video was beautiful and I can't wait to see the choreography tonight aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and I don't think it's possible for the airplane pt 2 choreography to disappoint me

BUT @Hashuni Mei DID YOU NOTICE THE WORDS ON THE SCREEN IN THIS INTRO PERFORMANCE????

1 hour ago, seventeen said:

wait wtf is that today, what time and what channel and what songs ahhhh

the bbmas? it starts at 8pm est (idr if louisville is eastern or central) on nbc, I believe, but vlive and uhhhhhhh I think naver maybe?? are allegedly going to record/stream the event as well

and they're performing fake love

31 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

oh yeah I haven't rambled about the album yet

Hide contents

I'm not even fully sure what to say about this album because not all the music was my cup of tea but at the same time... I quite like the album?? also bts songs tend to grow on me more and more over time anyway so I feel like it's not even safe to comment on my overall opinion yet

but ok so

as soon as I heard airplane pt 2 I was like "oh wow this is already my favorite song on the album

and that stood in first place for a bit....... until I heard outro tear

when I recognized the highlight reel music in it I got so excited, because I really liked the song they used in their highlight reel, but I figured that wouldn't become a bts song because it isn't the style they typically do so I figured they wouldn't be able to work it into a song. So I assumed the song was just made for the teaser

BUT THEN THEY USED IT ANYWAY

and the vocals the rappers did were just so pretty to listen to (but good god hobi is such a great singer, like you can tell he was initially supposed to be a singer when he joined big hit)

outro tear doesn't even have my bias in it, but I think it is my actual favorite song on the album. But airplane pt 2 is a very close #2

but much much love for anpanman~ I'm so glad airplane pt 2 and anpanman are the songs they're going to promote with (on top of fake love, of course)

as for fake love itself, I really enjoyed that song and the video was beautiful and I can't wait to see the choreography tonight aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and I don't think it's possible for the airplane pt 2 choreography to disappoint me

BUT @Hashuni Mei DID YOU NOTICE THE WORDS ON THE SCREEN IN THIS INTRO PERFORMANCE????

the bbmas? it starts at 8pm est (idr if louisville is eastern or central) on nbc, I believe, but vlive and uhhhhhhh I think naver maybe?? are allegedly going to record/stream the event as well

and they're performing fake love

bless you katie for bringing that intro to my attention again. IT GAVE AWAY SO MUCH and back then we had no idea. bts be dropping hints everywhere right under our noses holy-

as for the album, currently anpanman is my favourite followed by paradise omg and then it's between airplane pt. 2 and so what. i love turn up songs.

i was thinking that this album explores many genres of music and namjoon confirmed my thoughts in an interview saying just that. bts is even trying out latin pop dear lord.

i'm so done with bts, in a good way. i think almost anybody can find something on their latest album to enjoy.

2 hours ago, Roxas said:

They are a 9 member group formed from the show "The UNI+" which gave debuted idols a second chance in the spotlight in a survival show setting. The women in this group are all already-debuted idols from groups like Spica, Dal shabet, Hello Venus, Sonamoo, DIA, and some others that I can't remember.

OH!! that's cool imma check em out